• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Over the past couple weeks since I became a Moderator, I have closed many a thread because the question(s) the thread creator has asked could have been asked in Simple Questions.

The Simple Questions thread is simply for simple questions. The code threads are for code requests. You do not need to create a thread asking a Simple Question like:

"Where are Altaria in Emerald?" or "Are there any more Moon Stones in Ruby other than the one in Meteor Falls?"

You may also find it helpful reading our FAQs. They often answer some Simple Questions.

If you are worried that people might not answer your question if you ask it in Simple Questions, do not worry. We have many kind, helpful people just waiting to answer your questions.

If you create a thread to ask a question that should have been asked in Simple Questions, I will answer it (if it has not been answered) and close it or just close it if it has already been answered.

I hope that we all can work together to motivate people to use Simple Questions.

Here is the link to Simple Questions: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56028

A link will always be in my sig and found in the group of Stickies at the top of the area.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back