• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My PokeFusion Drawings

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
Uh yeah I'm new around here. ^^''''

I see all the pretty art's here and I suspose I could post a few of my own. I have this strange addiction....I like to draw pokemon fusions. I drew lots of them. way to many...I have so little life

Also for those who go to Deviant Art, My name's InfernoRena there. ^.^

now lets see if I can post pictures right first time. :p

My Best one. Lugia+Gengar=Gengia
lugiagengar.jpg

Raichu+Gengar=Raigar
Raigar.jpg

Plushie+Bellossom=Plossom
plossom.jpg

Blaziken+Flyong=Keiyouken
Keiyouken.jpg

Persion+Meganium=Sianium
Sianium.jpg

Mew+Zapdos=Zapew
Zapew_by_infernorena.jpg

Also if I spelled anything wrong sorry. Its late...I really need to go to bed. to lazy to go to bed.......

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
^^ Tanka

And Oo I've never been asked if I take requests before. I suspose I could try? Though I not sure how good it come out. Those I posted are a few of my best ones. You should see my worst ones :p

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Ooh! I like 'em! I especially like the Keiyoken and Zapew. They're my favs. ^-^

You're pretty good with drawing them too. The Raigar looks a little stiff in his posture, but I really like the fuzziness of him! Don't feel too bad about the worst ones you've done; we've all been there before. ^___^ My goodness, if I just look at doodles from like three years ago I can hardly believe it's something I did. And there are a few doodles in my school notes... *shudder* Yeek....

Oh, and welcome to the boards! ^______^

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
^^ Ty. I try. Aways making more...Have way to many to post. way way way /falls over/

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Can you make pics of Pichish (Oddish & Pichu)
OddishandPichu.gif

Pikaloom (Pikachu & Gloom, has a Pikachu tail)
pikaloom.bmp

And Plumechu (Raichu & Vileplume)
VileplumeandRaichu.gif
?

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
Hmmm Okeys I'll try to make pics of those for you SunFlora. It may take me a little bit. ^^

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
ShadowMarik said:
Uh yeah I'm new around here. ^^''''

I see all the pretty art's here and I suspose I could post a few of my own. I have this strange addiction....I like to draw pokemon fusions. I drew lots of them. way to many...I have so little life

Also for those who go to Deviant Art, My name's InfernoRena there. ^.^

now lets see if I can post pictures right first time. :p

My Best one. Lugia+Gengar=Gengia
lugiagengar.jpg

Raichu+Gengar=Raigar
Raigar.jpg

Plushie+Bellossom=Plossom
plossom.jpg

Blaziken+Flyong=Keiyouken
Keiyouken.jpg

Persion+Meganium=Sianium
Sianium.jpg

Mew+Zapdos=Zapew
Zapew_by_infernorena.jpg

Also if I spelled anything wrong sorry. Its late...I really need to go to bed. to lazy to go to bed.......
XD I Enjoyed the first one the most. you do very well. *applaud*

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
^.^!!!!!!!! Tanka very very much. I really love to draw Poke Fusions. I'm glad others like them and think they are good.

And Sunflorazumarill , I have your three done and drawn. I will try to post them soon....this board is NOT letting me post pictures. Says I have to have 15 posts or something....Uh I'll post them after I find some posts I want to respond to.

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
Ok Lets try this again!

Sunflorazumarill, your requests are done ^^ I hope they are ok

pichuoddish.jpg

pikagloom.jpg

raichuvile.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
*Steals Plossom* MINE.
I love your art! Your lineart's just a tad shaky, but that's the only crit I have! Keep up the good work. :3

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
Oo Odd fusiosn Ultimate Latios. I shall try. ^.^ But it might be a bit longer then my first request. Busy this weekend unfort. <<>>

^^ YW Sunflora

^^ Tanka Zephyr. Yeah I use a mouse to draw on paintshop. So thats prob why the lines are shaky. Add to the fact I can't seem to draw perfect lines :p

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Very cool, and a nice original idea! :D I love the Plusle/Bellossom fusion, it's so cute! ^_^ You have good control of your lineart, it's fairly smooth! Your shading also seems to be pretty good - you definitely have great potential as an artist!

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
FG put it very well. You've got a lot of potential!! Of course, you're already very good. Keep up the good work :P

Back