• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who's your favorite 'evil' team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
my favorite evil team would have to be team magma. what's yours?
tabby.jpg
my other logo

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Despite how much I like Team Aqua, no one could ever beat Team Rocket for the best team...sometimes I think I like TR more than Ash and Co... they add so much depth to the show that it wouldn't have without them (and I'm not talking about the story's weekly need for an antagonist...I'm talking about TR as characters.) I've grown to know them from season one and I would never place any team above them.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I like Team Rocket the most. The reason for that is because of all the stuff in the anime there is with Jessie, James, and Meowth, and all the funny stuff that happens. Team Magma and Aqua are kinda boring to me.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
Well even though Team Rocket has been in Pokemon alonger than ther other i just can't say there my fav. I would have to say Team Magmar. I realy like them becouse i love any thing to do with fire typs.
Also the Team Rocket moto they say every time is realy annouying.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol I like team magma...though more because of their uniform than anything. I prefer it to the others.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
I like Team Rocket...as Phantom Angel said...they are the comedians...I like Team Magma second most...I like the name Team Aqua but I don't like the uniforms they wear...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I love the uniforms for Team Aqua above all the rest, but neither Aqua or Magma can measure up to Team Rocket.

Team Rocket, in the game, had so much more meaning, I found. Honestly, covering the earth in water? Depleting the oceans for more land mass? Those are pretty stupid and farfetched ideas if you ask me. At least TR seemed to have a logical plan of action. Steal and manipulate Pokemon. I mean, if Pokemon were in the real world, there would be a TR because no matter where you go, some part of human nature will always have caused some people to stray from the path and do wrong. And at least TR's type of wrong makes sense. >_>;;

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Well, team Aqua are my favourite team, i love their name and their uniforms-i once saw a really cute, well drawn fan art of Misty in a Team Aqua uniform and that pushed me to like Aqua over Magma more, plus there's the fact that they use water pokemon; my favourites but that's not to say that fire pokemon aren't great either, Charmander's a real cutie.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Personally all the teams are quite stupid to pack one type of Pok?mon...even Giovanni is all too easy. ._.; Team Rocket is more classic though, so nyah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back