• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite Eevee Evolution?

Which is your favorite Eevee Evolution?

• Eevee

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • All (Cant Decide.)

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • None

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Years
This is the wrong area. This goes to Pokemon General, since it's about Pokemon.
^^;
*moved it already* I have a bad habit of doing that.

But Espeon rules. I <3 psychic Pok?mon.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Espy and Umbry, in equal measure more or less. I like Espeon because of its elegant appearance, not to mention quite formidable Sp.Attack power which granted me an edge while I was still playing pok?mon Silver, and Umbreon on the other hand is still a kick-arse defender with its high Defense and Sp.Defense stats. Plus, I like the appearance of that one too. ^^

Other than that, Flareon and Vaporeon are cool too, and Eevee is cute. Jolteon ain't half bad either...Aww heck, I love all of them! But Umbry and Espy are still my favourites. ^^

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
I think someone made thiss topic already;my favorite was in the lead

Shampoo said:
All of them are cool.But,alas,Flareon is the awesomenest!Flareon PWNS all!

As long as you think its cool looking, thats fine. But flareon is quite subpar when it comes to battling

Years
I Actually Like Umbreon And Espeon But I Like Those Pokemon At Night Lurking In The Shadows With Umbreons' Glowing Red Eyes Makes It Look So Cool And ............sorry I Said Too Much! Anyways Thats Y I Picked Umbreon.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I chose Umbreon. n__________n I love the moon and just everything about the nighttime. <33 I often just gaze out my windoe at night and stare up at the moon and the stars, it's so relaxing and peaceful. ^^ So naturally, I'd favor a "Moonlight" Pokemon to any other type. of the Eeveelutions. :33

~Kelsey

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
I choose Jolteon & Espeon.

Jolteon because it was the first Eevee evolution I had, and Espeon because it's one of my best right now (go figure)

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2008
My choices are between Espeon and Umbreon, so yeah. lolz but Espeon has better SP. ATK than Umbreon but Umbreon's got better SP. DF then Espeon but I like attackers so I'll go with Espeon

- Sir Critias

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Umbreon is my favorite, I love dark pok?mon and he is so cute!!!
Flareon and Espeon are also very cute

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
vaporeon is my favourite. have u heard the noise is makes in the GBA game? Oooo,soothing!

Years
I'll say Vaporeon. One reason being the Rockets own it (Pokemon Stadium) and the other being that it's rather villainous looking, as Jessie said about it in Season One. So that's my choice.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
My top most favorite would be Umbreon. There are many reasons for it and I won't bore anyone with the details so I'll just leave it as Umbreon since it's made up of two of my favorite colors and it's a dark type Pok?mon.

I do however also enjoy Flareon and Jolteon =3

Back