*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

Age 29
*~Riding a Dragon~*
Seen February 28th, 2006
Posted December 28th, 2005
63 posts
13.6 Years
hi every one. i am new here. if you want to know a little about me my name is ashley, and my fav pokemon is arcanine. ^^ so hi everyone!

PLease, please join my forums. I need members! Bad~ CLick on my Banner or click here.

Paired with lord espeon

I am done with lying. I am done with it. I am Diamond star~ I am dark winged angel~

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

Age 29
*~Riding a Dragon~*
Seen February 28th, 2006
63 posts
13.6 Years
thanks =S i hope nothing goes terribly wrong to make ashley hate me =S *runs away whimpering*

PLease, please join my forums. I need members! Bad~ CLick on my Banner or click here.

Paired with lord espeon

I am done with lying. I am done with it. I am Diamond star~ I am dark winged angel~

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

Age 29
*~Riding a Dragon~*
Seen February 28th, 2006
63 posts
13.6 Years
*slips on snow, turns back cautiosly* i dont want anyone to hate me, for i just thought of this name =S
and, just a welcome is good enough for me... *tempted to change name*

Paired with lord espeon

Sorano

幸福☆

Age 26
Female
Ontario, Canada
Seen October 21st, 2011
Posted December 22nd, 2010
4,904 posts
14.3 Years
Agent9, dont post more than once in someone else's welcome thread, please. ^__^;

Welcome to PC, ~*ashley*~! X3 Mah name is Karli! I hope you have a great time here. ^___^
c a t a s t r o p h i c
icon by lavaliere@lj

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive

Age 32
With the one and only Ivy
Seen June 18th, 2012
Posted December 20th, 2005
392 posts
13.9 Years
Hey welcome to PC see ya around and have fun PM me if ya have questions or just want to talk later

[MY PC FAMILY:
Daugter-Mort Rainey
Triplets with: Cybex Mewtwo and 00Zero And my Little Sister: Angelmina
And my evil twin: Wolf Goddess
Mother:Xx_whiterose_xX
Aunt: Angel * graps lollypop*
Im still lookng for family if you want to be part just PM

(\ /)
(O.o)
(v v)
I will Help Kitsune Girl take over the world MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

charizard_maa

Queen Chair

Female
Insert Location Here
Seen October 18th, 2009
Posted October 10th, 2009
3,918 posts
14.4 Years
Welcome to PC!!!!!

If you want friends then PM me or I PM you. It be cool. Have fun doing what ever you like just as long as it following the rules.

Pearl FC: 0516-3886-8747
Platinum FC: 0817-9631-0675

The funny thing about temporary is that you never know if it is actually temporary or permanent.

Close_Call_Irokutara

The Goth Trainer

Lillycove, Hoenn
Seen February 23rd, 2006
Posted February 3rd, 2006
8 posts
14.4 Years
Yo, Ashley. We are both (technically) new here! If you don't have that many friends, I'll be your friend! And so will my Friends-Means his pokemon. He doesn't believe in OWNING Pokemon. Is kinda insane like that-! ^_^ Have much fun here! I know I will!
Pokemon are not our playthings, nor are they to be used for our personal entertainment. They are our friends. Anyone who doesn't believe this is not a pokemon trainer.

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

Age 29
*~Riding a Dragon~*
Seen February 28th, 2006
63 posts
13.6 Years
ok! *huggs* *does the disco* *doub;e checks rules and FAQ* *PMes people*

Paired with lord espeon

R_S

Dragons PWN you!!!!

Age 31
paris,france
Seen November 22nd, 2008
Posted November 21st, 2005
59 posts
13.7 Years
hello ~*Ashley*~. welcome to pokecommunity. i hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help or wish to be friends, then pm me.
My friends are:blackie,smarty_arty,shampoo,BlastoiseB.B.,TDT, ..:whitewolf:..,latios lover, Rayquaza975,~*ashley*~. Those are my friends

This little eevee is kyuutai. its an orbvee.

*~PC Family~*

younger sisters: punkhobbitqueen and tiger-chan.
younger brother: mr.missing
evil twin: digital mage

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/

Age 32
Sitting upon the hills waiting for the one...
Seen June 14th, 2006
Posted June 14th, 2006
5,154 posts
14 Years
Well, isn't tis a treat. ^^ A new Ashley to be friends with. welcome.

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

Age 29
*~Riding a Dragon~*
Seen February 28th, 2006
63 posts
13.6 Years
thanks everyone ^^ i hope i will find someone that likes arcanine as much as i do....

well anyway ^^ ive checked the rules and faq over twice, and i think im getting the hang of this place. i am so happy! *jumps up and down*

Paired with lord espeon

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!

Yume...
Seen February 15th, 2010
Posted September 6th, 2008
157 posts
13.9 Years
Hi! Welcome to PC. Have a good time, and don't get in trouble!
PM me if you want to be friends.

Just PM me or post in the thread I made if you want a sprite.
Known as siliconpie on most forums.
Actually, if I could get my name changed to siliconpie that would be sweet. But too lazy to post in name change thread. THIS MEANS YOU, MODS AND ADMINS.
[AGELIMIT]My website[/AGELIMIT]
Sorry kids, but 13+. And mods/admins, forgive the forum section of the site.
Advertiser Content