• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[revived] PC goals?

Some common goals...

• Total voters
Years
Okay, this isn't my idea (link), but I though it was something that was worth discussing. ^^;

Anyway...
Do you have any goals you want to accomplish while you're on PC? Why do you want to reach that/those goal(s)?

I only have one. I want to improve the quality of my posts.
Strangely, I really don't have any other glaring goals. It was never a goal of mine to become a mod (I didn't think it'd happen, so why make it a goal?), and I've never been concerned about postcount. Although I think I've accomplished the goal of getting more friends ^_^

<long story>
Okay, so one day, I was looking at OC, and I saw a leaving thread by Mr Cat Dog. He had been an s-mod awhile back, and I wanted to see why he left. I clicked the link, and I was offended, sorta. His introduction was belittling members (claiming that everyone is too dumb to understand the words he wanted to use), and I was offended. I mean, not all members at PC are dumb...
He continued about why he was leaving, and he talked about what disgusted him. One of the things he talked about was OVP. He said that no one ever posted quality posts there anymore. He said that most people didn't post 20 words in the posts. I didn't like that. I didn't want to be like the members he was talking about. I wanted to improve myself, and my posts. I wonder if that was his purpose...who knows.
</long story>

Anyway, I don't think I'm accomplishing it as much as I should. I mean, I explain everything, but sometimes I feel that it is not enough, that I could do better than that (when I've thought about everything I can possibly say).

I look forward to seeing your goals ^^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
It's ALL about the postcount. I mean, seriously. Why else would anyone want to be here? I mean, come on.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
I want to make more friends and be well-known but I think I'm not accomplishing them.

My main goal is to make more friends though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
My goals at PC ai?
Well I thought I should make this Easier, copy-paste youre poll answers, and show you here ?? as well as posting in the poll itself ^_~

Get <insert number here> number of posts. ~~ sure , why the heck not, make more posts ??
Be a staff member(mod, s-mod, ect).~~~already a admin at 4 diffrent sites ;;
Get more friends.~the main Reason im here
Don't get banned.~~I wont ever get banned ??
Be well-known.~~Well its a Dream isnt it? XD
Be PC President! XD ~~ The Vice Presidents lady does fine for me at the moment ^_^
Forget goals!~True ??
It's not here... ;_; ~~ being able to show of my greatness o.O;; were is it? XD j/k

Im really mainly here to make Friends, and post about in the Art Thread =3

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
Years
Normally, I don't really have a goal here. I just come around here and hang out :3 Though it would be nice to be well-known and get more friends x3 But I doubt I will be well-known around here, I lurk more then I post 8D *truck'd*

Otherwise, making friends here is what I would like x3;; Doing pretty slowly but it's fine with me =) I kind of perfer it that way xD *shrugs and walks away but crashes myself to a telephone pole and faints*

Years
ooh... it's one of these thread thingies that help the staff cross of members off the mod list... they're really helpful... jk lol

Oh, my goal is that I at least get respect as a moderator from members. Simple as that. Respect.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I just want to have friends and be a good member, help out and be happy. I dont really have a solid goal, I just enjoy coming here every day. I probably will come here for maybe years to come. I'll be one of those old old senior members greeting the newbie members and tellin' them about what it was like in the year of 2005.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Well, here is my list of goals:

Make more sophisticated and educated posts.

(I honestly do not intend for this to be a clone of your goal sammie-san ^^;. Basically, my Language Arts and English teachers over the years have burned the message into my head that is constantly pulsating, telling me "Always write your best." XD; I obviously cannot accomplish this in every post that I make, but I can at the very least attempt to make my posts more "proper." XD

Make [any] friends.

(^The above is no joke. I currently have absolutely no friends here at PC, or the other forum I visit, SPPf. I used to, but I was inactive due to computer problems for a few months we all never spoke again ;__; ).

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Aside from being a "good citizen" and not becoming so troublesome as to require a ban, I have no particular goals on the PokeCommunity. I come to this forum to relax and enjoy myself (and aid others in doing the same)--not add more stress to my life (or others lives). ^-^;;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
I've got the most amount of posts I've ever had anywhere and I barly tired, I've sworn loyalty to Forest Grovyle in the art gallery so I'm not really looking for the mod posisson.
I wouldint mind having more friends but it's not a nessesity ^_^ everybody here is a friend of mine whether they like it or not anyway, I'm never in evil ties with anybody that would be a depressing life..

Who here wants to get banned =3?
I dont really need presedency to get to my goals o.o but it would be kinda nice, not a goal though.

I would have to say my number one goal that has become profound all over pc about me is becoming well known and actualy strive to make the whole community happy and have a essents of protection everywhere I go =3. I dont really want to be a mod cause I feel I do better being a member and the only spot I wish to mod. Already has the greatest darn mod in the world!
But being well known is possibly one of the best things in my egenda in life and where I am today, The more known I am the more chance to meet new people and see new things, be noticed and actualy make a happy moment in someones possibly depressed lifestyle.

Theres also a time in the future when I feel me and my artwork will be needed, but untill that day arives I just wish for my artwork to bring enjoyment to many eyes and a new uplifting admiration for the community when it comes to meeting a friendly member =D I hope to be kidna like a sponser of the best Pc has to offer. Not only for this forum =3 but the world itself, though my goal is deep and isint fully covered under being well known, it is the number one goal on my list, cause then I could bring more joy ^^ and in turn heal more pain that people may feel and possibly make the whole world better in some aspects of the people that derive from it..

I hope that was a good explenation o.o...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Well... I don't have any clear goals, even though I'd like to be well known and respected.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
My goals.

Get some more friend and start a family. I been here for a least two years and people don't really know me and I have a small little list of friends.

I also now greeting the new members to PC and hope they stay.

BUt the ture goal is to stay here on PC and have FUN!! Am I right?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i dont really have goals but i voted not to get banned and to "mix it up" Be a staff member, dont really want to but i guess it would be neat XD

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
1-Be a staff member(mod, s-mod, ect).
Would be interesting to say the least.

2-Don't get banned.
DUH! Self-explainitory

3-Be well-known.
I like to talk, so spread the word that I am awesome! XD

4-It's not here... ;_;
(Meet PC members IRL)
I would love to meet em all. XD all the people I know. but I'd need a pretty fat wallet and a lot of time on my hands. XD

Years
I don't need goals at pc I have all I want.
Friends. Sprites. My comics so I'm pretty much without any goals.

I'd never met anybody from PC IRL ??

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
All I want is to make people happy, help people with their art and do my job well. ^^ That's all I can ask for, really. :) I love cheering people up and love making new friends!

I'm not fussed about post count, it's never really been a big deal to me. ^^ It's the quality, not the quantity of posts that matters.

--FG

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
Here are mine:
  • Become the top poster of The One Above. (As you see on the last lines of my sig, I getting closer to it. :P )(This is my main goal ATM.)
  • Become a Mod. (Especially if it's to Mixed Trivia & Games! XP)
  • Have more friends.
  • Be well-known.

Meh... that's it.

Back