• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewthree

Shinin

Banned
Years
PrOlOgUe
At the Cinnibar Mansion, now repaired and good as new, Mr. Fuji has found a frozen & preserved Mew, frozen in a block of ice. However, this was no regular mew... it was colored darker pink, its eyes were blue, its tail was longer, and its ears were slightly rounder. He would clone it and make Mewthree. It would be made not as powerful as Mewtwo to avoid it being power crazy and destroying the mansion again. He started the process of cloning, and then put it in a tube. He used a special machine that made it clone one hundred times as fast as it normally would. He watched the small cell multiply slowly, and after an hour or so, it began to have an actual shape. It looked like Mewtwo, except it was blackish-purplish and grey instead of purple and white. It had three cord-like things connecting between its upper back and lower had rather than one. It had a third ear thing between the two on the sides that was a little longer than the other two. He watched it as it stopped growing. It was bigger than Mewtwo. Its arms, legs and tail were longer. Then, suddenly, it opened its black and silver eyes.

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Looking good so far! I get the feeling that all **** is going to break loose if Mewtwo fights his counterpart! I hope that this bit goes on this fanfic!

Shinin

Banned
Years
good idea, LT!
and I'll have a pic of M3 soon!

Chapter 1: A Fatal Experiment
Mewthree looked at the scientists, looking at him and celebrating that it was a successful clone. He looked at a power recorder, recording how strong he is out of Mewtwo's strength. Mewthree didn't know what it was until it read Prof. Fuji's mind, which was saying that it was looking at it's power compared to Mewtwo's. Mewthree knew his name and guessed that he was the new one. The chart read 80/100. Mewthree started testing its minor powers, and figured out how to make himself more powerful. He started doing that. His eyes turned white and his body starting glowing. Everyone, including Mewthree, watched the power meter rise to 300/100. The scientists ran to a machine. He read their minds and found that they were going to decrease his power. He shattered the glass and snapped the wires with his mind. Everyone looked at him. Then, with his mind again, he made all of the machines explode. The scientists screamed and ran out of the building. Prof. Fuji stood in the fires, staring at Mewthree. "Oh no... not again..." he said. Mewthree then made a piece of the ceiling fall on Fuji. He sat there, screaming for a minute until he stopped screaming and moving. Mewthree flew outside and saw the other scientists escaping on a boat. He destroyed the building, then shot tracking energy balls at them. The boat blew up, and the scientists were killed. Mewthree then flew towards the mainland.

Chapter 2: Sensing Trouble
At Mewtwo's hideout, Mewtwo was meditating, looking for other clones outside of his hideout. He sensed Mewthree, who was flying over Saffron City. He told his Pikachu clone to take his place while he was gone. Then, Mewtwo flew off to Saffron. After a while, he found Mewthree. Mewtwo flew up to him. "Who are you?" Mewtwo asked.
"I am Mewthree, the new version of you. There is only room for one version..." Mewthree said. Immediately after he said that, he tossed a giant energy ball at Mewtwo. Mewtwo quickly dodged it and released a beam at Mewthree. Mewthree put his hand up in front of it, and the beam was caught in his hand, where it became an energy ball. The ball started to expand until it was two times his size. He then released a beam of that size and hit Mewtwo with it. He shot away and returned a few seconds later. Mewtwo said "I will return!" and flew away. He went to a small, triangle-shaped island. He moved a small triangle block that was on it around and Deoxys appeared. "Come with me." he said.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
i have seen mewthree in a book but it do`s tell you it is a fake
but if it were real i wonder who will be stronger mew , mewtwo or mew three

Shinin

Banned
Years
Chapter 3: The Undefeatable Menace
While Mewtwo was getting Deoxys to come help him, Mewthree was making himself more powerful. After a few minutes, Mewtwo returned with Deoxys. "You shall be destroyed!" said Deoxys.
"You wish..." Mewthree replied. He made a huge energy ball and tossed it at Deoxys. Deoxys immediately teleported to behind Mewthree and released a barrage of punches on him. Mewthree quickly turned around, but Deoxys had already teleported again. Deoxys started to multiply itself until there was 100 fakes. They all transformed into the leaf green version of Deoxys. They & Mewtwo gathered giant energy balls and tossed them at Mewthree. There was an explosion. After the explosion cleared, Mewthree looked like it hadn't been touched and it looked a lot angrier. It made itself grow until it was the size of a Wailord. Deoxys multiplied 100 more times and they and Mewtwo created one giant energy ball. They tossed it at Mewthree, but Mewthree caught it and ate it, making it even bigger. Mewtwo used telepathy to call for Mew.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
ok... it is a good story line but dont you think it is being rushed abit and also the wording isn't to great..... i am just helping out

anyways this is very amusing so go on more

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
Years
yey! *starts applauding*
Woohoo, this is cool! Okay, I'm hyper, I need to calm down.
Finally, something that suits my horrible taste.
*starts daydreaming* I can just imagine it, the clash of the psychic pokemon.
* slaps self* I'm so stupid, that would never happen! I must snap back to reality.
It's sure going by pretty quickly, though.
Anyway, good job and post more!
:classic:

Later,
Mew564 :18:

Shinin

Banned
Years
i don't like this fanfic...

Chapter 4: The End
While Mew was coming, Mewthree started to make himself grow to the size of the Silph Co. building. When Mew came, Mewthree grabbed Deoxys in its hand and crushed it. He then threw it into the ocean below. Mewtwo and Mew shot out beams at eachothers beams. When they collided, the beams fused and shot at Mewthree. Mewthree shrunk to normal size and transformed into Mew. He looked just like Mew except he had a purple tint. He hurled energy balls at Mew and Mewtwo, but they just absorbed them and shot beams at Mewthree. He absorbed their beams and shot a wide beam that hit Mew and Mewtwo. Mew fainted and flew away, and Mewtwo was weak. Mewthree disabled Mewtwo's recover attack. Mewthree flew up to Mewtwo and started absorbing its HP. Mewtwo fainted. Then, Lugia noticed a disturbance. Lugia flew out of the water under Mewthree, who was laughing hardly, and bit down on him. Mewthrees body was cut in half. It fell into the water, making it red. A Gyarados ate Mewthrees two halves.

Back