• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monsieur Joly's Art, Part Deux :B

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
Years
I told you I'd put more~

CarryingFeuilly.jpg

"CARRY ME, JOLY!" "....you're heavy. ;0;"

EnjyR.jpg

Grantaire loves his Enjolras. Enjolras is not pleased.

DarkCourfeyrac.jpg

Courfeyrac! :D Yey Courfeyrac! Kitori's taken a liking to 'im. XD But he ain't my character, not he! He's Victor Hugo's, as are all the guys I've been drawing. >D

Beyondthebarricade.jpg

Dunno if I put this here already, but....well, it's Joly and Feuilly. Dead on the barricade together. :3

DarkJoly.jpg

...................Joly. :D Probably the best pic I've done of him. THIS TOOK THREE HOURS. D:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Wow, you clearly put a lot of effort into your work, Phantom Bugsy! ^^ I really like these drawings. :) They look very professional - I love the way you draw anim? eyes! - and the shading is great! My favourite one has to be the 3rd one; I just love the pose you have him in!

Very nice work - keep it up!! :D

--FG

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
Years
CarryingFeuilly.jpg

Beyondthebarricade.jpg

yay more art xD Those two were my favourites i couldnt decide which i liked best. I love the poses you have them in and i still love the shading.

Back