• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of sneakers or shoes do you like to wear?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
So, what kind of sneakers or shoes do you like to wear?
Mine is Nike or Jordan sneakers.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Hmm, I guess this was as a result of nobody saying what shows they wore in the "what do you like to wear" thread right? Hehe....

Well, I really only have one pair of shoes I wear a lot, and they're my vans ones. I don't skateboard, but they're pretty cool anyway! I like them a lot!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
Hmm, I guess this was as a result of nobody saying what shows they wore in the "what do you like to wear" thread right? Hehe....

Well, I really only have one pair of shoes I wear a lot, and they're my vans ones. I don't skateboard, but they're pretty cool anyway! I like them a lot!

This is different because that thread was What Clothes did you like to wear.
I like Nike and Jordans sneakers because they're just comfortable to wear and I tend to play basketball and run a lot.

100marios

Years
Pokemaster10000 said:
This is different because that thread was What Clothes did you like to wear.
I like Nike and Jordans sneakers because they're just comfortable to wear and I tend to play basketball and run a lot.
*grabs sneakers*
Hey! These are mine! Get yer own!
Hehe....
*puts them safely inside his closet*
They are really comfy to wear! They're flat at the bottom too!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
*grabs sneakers*
Hey! These are mine! Get yer own!
Hehe....
*puts them safely inside his closet*
They are really comfy to wear! They're flat at the bottom too!

I know that one of sneakers name was named after you but I bought it....Jordan. :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
Ah, but those are AIR Jordans!
I don't even own one of those!
Hehe....

Yeah they're pretty expensive but I pursuaded my mom into buying a really cool looking one. It's made out of leather but it's light.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
Leather? It's made out of leather? I didn't know that!
.....I guess you won't be doing to many physical things in those!
Hehe...

It got scratched up pretty badly but my mom did something to it to fix the scratches.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
My favorite shoes that I like to wear are Adio, Hawk, Vans, and other similar type shoes. Also, I wear other shoes if I like them :cool:

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
For me its Nike all the way, most of the shoes just look so nice, but then again if it was any name brand that made nice looking shoes like that I would wear them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
LiquidThunder said:
For me its Nike all the way, most of the shoes just look so nice, but then again if it was any name brand that made nice looking shoes like that I would wear them.

Yeah, Nike are cool, I have two pairs at home but I like Jordans even better.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Well, I have a high-arched foot, so I definitely look for a brand that generally provides a narrow shoe as well as a high arch. So I found out about the brand Saucony, which was perfect for me. But also, I like shoes that are shock absorbant. So for gym, I wear my Adidas crosstrainers. Though I'll always love my bright green, peas and carrots, classic bowling shoe-style, Sauconies! n_n

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I just wear whatever i can affored so now i have only 2 pairs of shoes which is the most i have ever owned at a certin time.

100marios

Years
Pokemaster10000 said:
Yeah, Nike are cool, I have two pairs at home but I like Jordans even better.
Yeah! Mine rock! Hehe....

My foot doesn't have that big of an arch. I undoubtedly have one, but it's not huge........then again I'm not flat-footed either hehe....

I get all my shoes for either school, or as a b-day present from my Grandma.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I think I already did this poll.
Well, I always wear Nike. The Nikes I have right now are identical to the ones I had before them. :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
I wear all platform shoes when I'm in school and wherever else I go. I only wear sneakers for fitness-related purposes! The brand name shoes I wear are usually Steve Madden, l.e.i., Candie's, and Volatile (Which is basically a sneaker combined with a platform shoe, lol...they're those sneakers that have the V on the side of them). For sneakers I wear Skechers.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
I wear all platform shoes when I'm in school and wherever else I go. I only wear sneakers for fitness-related purposes! The brand name shoes I wear are usually Steve Madden, l.e.i., Candie's, and Volatile (Which is basically a sneaker combined with a platform shoe, lol...they're those sneakers that have the V on the side of them). For sneakers I wear Skechers.

I think that you are talking about Vans. :rambo:

Back