• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am giving away free domains. Only 100 so come quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Anyone want a free domain? All you got to do is place an ad on your site to pay for it.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok Ill get one since there is no catch XD My Web Domain is going to be Narutocommunity.com

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    pokemon706 said:
    how much does your site get currently?
    Are you talking to me? If so about 30 unquie hits a day sometimes. and sometimes 200 regular hits a day.
    And i forgot that i need one more domain for my friends and i since we need it for our small business. www.fusion.net

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    pokemon706 said:
    can you please post your current website as well.
    www.p-k-h.net is my Pokemon Hideout
    i cant post my forum tho and my site for the fusion.net is what we cant give out at the moment if you want the forum just pm me.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    pokemon706 said:
    yall don't get enough hits. I need sites that get atleaset 100 unique.
    Well thats gonna be hard to get that many sites out there for pokemon sites. i only know of a few but i believe they probably wont need a new domain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back