• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*.:Igtica & Top::Legend's Art Graphic Desires:.*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • ~*.:Igtica & Top::Legend's Art Graphic Desires:.*~ IGTICA's BACK!!!!~

Shop closed due to inactivity of one owner and the other starting a new shop.

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

• This is wonderful! Oh, I have a few replacement examples of Pokemon I will be sending you soon, so it does not seem that I do just people-ish art. ^_^

The banner is on its way as well! Which will also be sent to you via PM. *huggles*

Everything is just fine, and I agree with which has been posted and commented toward. =3

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • YAY! everyone is happy! ^-^ *looks around for a cookie* oh well maybe not good enough yet...maybe it's due to this list..ok *rolls up sleeves* .:white-wolf:. sent me a PM that she still wants me to do hers so that will be on its way to Top::Legend shortly ^-^ I may paste up the pic if i draw a background for it ^_^ who knows! Thankies Fire-fox and Egi for your swift replies!

Glad you think it's ok Legend ^^; i got stuck on a name...but i thought well even if it does change this says it's us and I merged the title of our other threads. Can't wait to see that banner. Hope the pic was ok ^-^ It's so much more fun doing this with you already ^-^.

Thankies for your luck kakashi ^-^ I wish you luck with yours too, though we were both competition before (in fact I have had various request threads over the years)...but its nice to have such friendly competition, and it's appreciated.. we aren't looking to compete though..just provide a service for those that want it ^-^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Tyler said:
    It doesnt matter which one who does my ava from my other request.

Ok thanks Tyler. We are sorting out who atm.

I've drawn the picture for .:white-wolf:. now, so I'm passing on the image to be made into an avatar...here's the image with a background I did:

Hope it's ok...i couldn't tell what the white thing was on your sprites t-shirt. I guessed a skull and cross bones, but as i was unsure i thought i'd do some white emblem, and as your name is white wolf, i did i white wolf sillhouette ^^; hope its ok!
    So I have a free space on my list now ^-^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Yay, free space for meh ^-^
    Request for Igtica:
    Name: Diamond~Star
    Type of graphic: Sig & Avatar, or of not, just sig ^^| Picture... can you do a white Tiger?
    Chosen artist: Igtica
    Text: Snowy
    Description:
    For the picture, can you have a white Tiger in teh snow? XD

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • could i have may ash and brock in swim suites/bikini/bathers whatever they where:\ laying on the beach if u cant do 3 just do one doesnt matter whick one and i want igitca 2 do it thanx :)

name jedite1000

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • I still want my avatar done by you Igtica. (Not to say that Top::Legend isn't a fabulous artist).

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • well im not requesting but im just givin a nice compliment!...you work is so beautful you guys!...keep up the amazing work!^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • WOW O_o It's got busy here! ok first things first!

.:white-wolf:. your completed avatar:

The link it's hosted at is here:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/CloeSkyfire/2006%20Graphics/White-WolfAvatar.png

I wish I could do all those effects as well as Top::Legend..but then its a good thing as we can work together now ^-^

DS, i will add you tiger to my list ^-^ I can't wait to do that!

Tyler will be going on to Top::Legend's list...though if she does get too busy (she has a lot on) I'll take her back onto my list.

Jedite, as it is with tyler away atm, I can put you on my list, and we'll see what i can do when i get to it.

Arlynn, your staying on my list as asked.

Bugsy, thanks very much for your support. It's really appreciated from someone who has such a popular thread and know what stresses this puts you through. It' very greatly apprecaited! *hug*

And lastly yay we have a 'temp' banner' ^-^ we feel like a proper shop now *hugs Legend*

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • man i think these are the 2nd best art drawing on this community the 1st goes to Gilbert but hey this is still one of the best ;)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • jedite1000 said:
    man i think these are the 2nd best art drawing on this community the 1st goes to Gilbert but hey this is still one of the best ;)

That's very kind of you, but i think your missing out all other amazing artists. Like cowrie, Light_Azurill, Forest Grovyle, Overlord, Freenature and all the others..not to mention those genious artists of the past like orenji, Moonlight and Hitmonarch...alll superb artists, I at least aspire to. It's kind you believe the artwork here is good, but I for one, think mine has a long way to go before it deserves such awards.

Anyways just an update on EgiFuX...I've done 2 of your 3 pokemon so far.. I just have the defense deoxys to do.. i won't get it done until monday now as i'm moving next week, but will try to get that done then. I fyou just want these PM Top::Legend and tell her your happy with just these two, and that the pics with a blank background are on my photobucket account ready for her to use. Anyways I'll leave these for all whilst I'm away, hope they're ok! Enjoy everyone and have a great weekend ^-^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

• Well, here goes! Messages to Igtica, EgiFuX, Wolf-vee, and Tyler.

Wolf-vee- You are suppose to speficy which artist you want, but seeing as Igtica is full, I can do it. A Vulpix on its tails...no problem! I will be working on it today, and will hopefully have it done along the same time period as EgiFuX. All I need is patience on your part. ^_^

Igtica- I am fine, do not worry. ^^ I'd be glad to do that request ^_^!

EgiFuX- I hope you are a patient person, for I may not get your avatar done until Tuesday. We'll see how today goes, though. But do not worry, I will get them done. ^^

Tyler- Same as the above ^.^'. Patience on your part is all I need, and I should have it drawn no later than today.

Gah, I am currently working on new examples, so people do not think I still do that style of art. I'll make sure to send those to you Igtica. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back