• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I guess

TeamRocket

TeamRocket: Hang on, I'm not done with the props yet. Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called TeamRocket/TeamRocketMan/kkorleski! Hand over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a line to my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high fives! Like I said, I'm TeamRocket. I've been described as cool, pokemon, awesome, hot, video games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and the staff at KyleTech pretty much run the show around here, as well as serve as a sort of multi-purpose criminal element. Yeah, we got a lot of- What are you doing here?
    Vito: Well, I was gonna get a high five, but, I see I'm already here. And with a snake on my head.
    TeamRocket: Yeah, that's right. So I'm gonna have to charge you double. You know, since you're both here.
    Vito: That sounds reasonable.
    TeamRocket: Okay, I only accept gold nuggets. Or maybe Denver Nuggets. Whatever you got on ya. Chicken nuggets...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hi! ^_^ Welcome to The Pok?mon Community! Hope you'll enjoy it here. =D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Cool! Team Rocket! XD Enjoy your stay hee, maaaaaaann..! XD Hee hee! *pokes avatar*

*dies*

TeamRocket

Don't touch the avatar. You may feel extreme heat

Back