• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 3)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • ANP #051: A Touch of Grass

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

Female announcer: And now, it's time for the Ash and Pikachu Show!

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: Now THIS is a lounge lizard... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! We have a great show planned to start Season 3...safe, fun and non-toxic!

(No sooner does Ash say "toxic" does purples slime come falling onto him, much to the audience's delight)

Ash: I thought the slime war ended LAST season! (storms offstage to clean up. Misty peeks onstage to see what all the ruckus is)

Misty: Apparently it didn't... (laughter) Just don't say... (ponders how to say "toxic" without getting slimed herself) the T-word! (braces self for slime, but nothing happens) Anyway, tonight's show features the lounge lizard of the Houen starters...Treecko.

(applause as the spotlight appears on a Treecko. He waves to the audience, then adjusts his lucky twig)

Brock: Just curious, what IS the T-word?

Misty: The T-word is... (mouths the word "toxic" to avoid the slime. Brock nods to show he understands.)

Brock: Okay, so don't say 'toxic'.

(Treecko laughs as more purple slime comes falling onto Brock.)

Brock: Yuck...now I have it all over me! (heads backstage to clean up as Ash returns to the stage, all clean)

Misty: I handled your intro, so go ahead and start the cartoon while I clean the stage. (Ash nods and starts the projector, which the Treecko decides to watch)

(CARTOON-"Tree's a Crowd")

(We see a pair of live Ash hands gripping the handle of a lawn mower...after a twisting trip through the yard, we zoom up to take a look at the grassy Pikachu face Ash created as a female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!")

(May returns with the mini stage and sets it on the stage. Treecko watches, fascinated, as Brock also returns, now clean)

May: What happened to you?

Brock: Let's just say the slime war we started with Team Rocket isn't over yet.. (the Treecko laughs as Brock steps on the mini stage)

(On Our Way interlude plays as the title card appears: "'Curtain Up' with May". May's face appears in the rounded part of the a in her name.)

(We see the gang roasting marshmellows over the campfire. May, however, hasn't gotten a marshmellow to roast yet.)

Misty: Need a marshmellow? (offers a marshmellow to May)

May: Thanks! (May tries to put it on her stick, but it falls in the fire.) Oops!

(Everyone gasps as the campfire's flames grow larger)

Ash: Now you've gone and done it!

May: I think we need to run rather than blame me!

(laughter as everyone runs offstage screaming)

(We see Misty come onstage, teary eyed and dabbing at said tears with a hanky)

Misty: What's the matter?

(May fights back more tears as she tells Misty. No sooner does Misty hear the news, she bursts into tears and grabs a box of Kleenex)

(Ash hears both girls crying and comes onstage, concerned.)

Ash: What's the matter?

Both girls: We DON"T HAVE A SKIT!!!! (Ash tears up and buries his face in his cap as tears come streaming down his face. The audience goes "Aww..." as the scene fades out)

(Brock hears everyone crying as he comes onstage, guitar in hand)

Brock: What's the matter? Did you guys act out a tragedy or something? (May nods and reaches for another Kleenex.) I've got the perfect song to cheer you guys up. (to the band) Take it, guys...

[guitar intro]

Brock: I wake up and hear somebody call my name...that special voice, I remember
    The ocean lulls me on to sleep, my thoughts are filled with dreams of you,
    My heart dreams of you tonight...

Far away, I hear the sound of crying, and where they are, I cannot tell.
    When hearts are sad, they do not know, the happiness that love can bring
    Without that peace and joy inside, the sadness consumes them...

I look down on the pieces of, of a dream, a wish; beautiful wish,
    These feelings inside of me, they are shining like the stars!
    The sea, it rolls on into an orange sun sinking in the west
    These tears of mine, they are washed away into the night...

[guitar/flute solo]

Brock: On that joyous day we were created...I awakened here, and I was called,
    From the sky down to the deepest sea, I hear your sad voice call to me,
    No matter how the darkness falls, or how gripping the pain...

These feelings inside of me, they will drive the dark away!
    And the sea keeps on rolling on, as the sky turns purple with the dawn
    My wish for you, do you see it shining, shining through?

One day the time will come, all the war and pain will cease!
    They will all just fade away...that day, I hope, comes soon!
    So then, I'll sing, so that you and the world can hear; all around, unto every land and sea...

And so gently, I call your name...
    Do you hear me? Will you heed my call?
    Little one, I want you to know, of the wish I have for you!

These feelings inside of me, they are shining like the stars!
    The sea, it rolls on into an orange sun sinking in the west
    These tears of mine, they are washed away into the night...

Na na na na, na na na na...

(Ash brushes away a tear as Brock concludes another solo)

Ash: Thanks, Brock...I feel better already...

May: Me too... (the Treecko skiiters to the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"What You Seed is What You Get!")

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and the Treecko onstage)

Ash: Well, we're almost out of time for tonight...

May: I didn't know that skit would get everyone crying...

(Sure enough, sniffling is heard throughout the audience)

Ash: Don't cry, guys! We'll be back tomorrow at the same time! (applause) Until then, see ya!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #052: Now You're Playing With Power!

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: Can we play it a little louder in here? (smiles over one last hit of music before the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight--

Brock(offstage): New day come, with energy, Mario is a runnin', a-runnin'... (Brock appears onstage carring a TV. He continues humming the Mario theme as he hooks it up, then returns backstage. Misty notes all this, bemused.)

Misty: What's with the TV?

Ash: Beats me...

Brock(offstage): Goomba down, then Koopa Troopa down, then Buzzy Beetle, you will beat them all.... (Brock comes back onstage carrying an SNES, which he hooks up to the TV. Once satisfied with his setup, he settles down before the TV and turns the SNES on, making the "Super Mario World" title theme blare into the theater.)

Ash: Brock, not now! We have a show to do!

Brock: Please?

Ash: Oh, all right, you talked me into it. (picks up the other control and joins the game. Suddenly the controls glow blue, sending both players inside the game!)

(When Ash and Brock come to a few minutes later, the first thing they notice is the scenery--various hills and pathways, all littered with Pokemon, ? blocks, and bricks. But the biggest change Ash notices is his hat: rather than the Japanese sign he's used to, there's now a red "A" in its place. Brock looks at an identical green hat, only there's a "B" for the letter)

Ash: Interesting place... (A Squirtle notices the twosome and runs up to them.) Huh?

Brock: Let's jump on it! (tries to jump, but discovers he can't.) Strange, we can't move!

(Back in the theater, Misty and May notice the TV's still on, as is the SNES)

May: I can't find the boys anywhere!

Misty: Me neither...where could they be? (is about to check under the couch when she hears tapping from the TV) Huh?

Brock: Girls! Can you hear me? (The girls settle before the TV, interested)

Misty: I hear you, Super Brock-io...(laughter)

May: and Ash-igi... (more laughter)

Ash: We need someone to play the game! That looks like our only chance of escaping!

May: I'll help! (grabs the control Ash was using and hits the reset button. Misty grabs the other control as May sets up the game.)

(Back in the game world, Ash and Brock watch as the background disappears, then reappears again. The words "Ash Start!" appear over Ash for a moment, then disappear as the overworld theme begins. Ash realizes he can move again, and proceeds to stomp on the Squirtle from earlier, sending it spiraling into a ? block. A Potion appears from the block, which Ash grabs as he passes by, making him grow twice as big. The next ? block Ash passes has an odd leaf inside...)

Ash: Wonder what this does? (grabs the leaf...and sprouts Zigzagoon ears and a tail!) What the?

(In the theater, May smiles as she plays, making Zigzagoon Ash grab coins and stomp on Squirtles and Digletts)

Misty: You know, Zigzagoon can fly...

May: Oh, cool... (starts to make Zigzagoon Ash run...)

(In the game world, Ash feels more and more power flowing into him as he runs faster and faster...until he jumps into the air and begins to fly! Brock watches from below as Ash twirls and dives above him.)

Brock: How come I didn't get Zigzagoon ears and you did?

Ash: Grab a leaf! (soars up and grabs a few coins--before colliding with a winged Squirtle, making the Zigzagoon ears and tail disappear from Ash.)

Brock: Uh...

(Ash realizes there's no ground underneath him)

Ash: EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (falls off the screen, where Brock hears him land with a crash)

(In the theater, May grits her teeth as her life count decreases by 1)

May: Stupid winged Squirtle...your turn, Misty...

Misty: Let's see how I do! (readies her controls)

(Back in the game world, Ash reappears next to Brock)

Brock: Rough landing?

Ash: Yeah... (rubs his head in pain as Brock prepares to try his luck.)

(The words "Brock Start!" appear over Brock's head, then disappears as the overworld theme begins again. After taking more or less the same route Ash took (including gaining Zigzagoon ears and a tail), he sees a row of ? blocks in the distance. Most of these are coins, but one of them turns out to be an egg! It falls to the ground and hatches, making a Doduo appear before Brock.)

Brock: Why hello... (climbs aboard the Doduo, making a guitar appear in the music. After mowing down more Digletts, Squirtles, and the occasional Sandslash, Brock finds a musical note powerup...)

(In the theater, Misty notes the note powerup as well)

Misty: Wonder what this does? (grabs the note)

(Brock hops off the Doduo and grabs the note...but then he has the urge to sing!)

Brock: I fight the monsters with my supersonic wave,
    I sent the zombies back into the grave!
    I fight the monsters with my supersonic wave!
    Prepare for action, get ready for the game!

(a techno beat begins as Brock mows down a wave of Digletts with a Squirtle shell)

Brock: I'm going down, going down, going underground... (Brock jumps on a pipe and enters it)
    I'm gonna find the hidden gate to Level 2... (As Brock sings this, he spots a pipe with "Level 2" over it. Ash stands nearby, and they both enter together.)
    I'm looking up, looking up, looking at the jump... (Ash and Brock stand at the top of a hill, with an omnious drop ahead of them.)
    The doors are closing now, there's only one thing to do!

Misty: You'd better reach the gate, before the game is over!
    I'd better stop and save, or use the awesome power! (at this, Ash and Brock both grab flashing TMs, rendering them invincible!)

I gotta run, gotta run from the rolling stone...
    (Ash and Brock both run from a giant rock as their invincibility wears off)
    I'm diving under the temple of doom... (Ash and Brock dive into Tentacool and Gldeen infested ruins)
    I have to jump, have to jump across the toxic swamp, (Ash and brock each grab Silver Wings from two ? blocks by a murky swamp, giving them silver capes that allow them to fly across easily)
    The gate behind me's closed, in the racing pool!

Misty: You'd better reach the gate, before the game is over!
    I'd better stop and save, or use the awesome power! (this time, the duo grabs Tamato Berries, turning their clothes red and orange. Ash rains fieballs on the enemies as Brock continues to sing.)

I fight the monsters with my supersonic wave,

(the techno beat continues as Ash and Brock continue jumping, raining fireballs and climbing hills...)

Misty: I'd better stop and save...I better stop and save, the game is over! (no sooner does she hit the SAVE box and save, do Ash and Brock emerge from the TV, back to normal.)

Ash: Whew...

Brock: Now I know how Mario feels! (laughter)

Ash: We're about out of time for tonight....

Brock: Rematch? (brandishes a control)

Ash: Okay...(takes the other control) We'll see ya next time! (Pikachu watches, bemused)

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. The Super Mario Bros. 3 ending plays as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #053: Return of the Beasts

Brock: Go, Beast racer, Go, Beast racer, Go Beast racer, go! (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight--

(Ash is interrupted by music, and Brock appears in a spotlight dancing, On the final fanfare of the song, he dances offstage, to some applause)

Ash: Thanks, Brock...anyway, tonight--

(Brock dances back onstage and does the whole routine again)

Ash: Yes, Brock, we know you can dance...tonight--

(Brock returns to the stage and does his whole dance again)

Ash: Okay, you've danced enough! Tonight--

(Brock returns to the stage and does the whole dance again. By now, Ash is getting annoyed.)

Ash: Somebody draw the cane...

(Brock returns to the stage and starts to dance again, but the cane yanks him offstage before he can finish.)

Ash: Finally... (mild laughter) Tonight we feature one of the not-so-well known legends of the world...how many of you are familiar with the legend of the Beast Riders? (looks around for raised hands) Would you believe me if I told you that the legend is true?

(wild applause and cheers)

Ash: With that in mind, please welcome the Beast Riders to the stage! (leads the applause as three figures, one aboard a Raikou, another aboard an Entei, and a third aboard a Suicune enter. The Raikou rider climbs off his mount and shakes hands with Ash.) Josh...(gestures to the Raikou rider) Ace...(gestures to the Entei rider) and Aravan. (gestures to the Suicune rider)

Josh: A pleasure to be here...

Ace: Nice place you've got, Ash...

Aravan: I'm honored to be here...

Ash: The pleasure's all ours...and don't you three worry, this show is safe and non-toxic!

(No sooner does Ash say "toxic", does purple slime come falling onto him)

Ace: Ew...

(Misty runs onstage and winces at the mess)

Misty: Please excuse our mess...watch this while we clean it up. (starts the projector, then runs to get a mop)

(CARTOON-"Pokemon 4Ever" montage)

(We see some live Ash hands clutching to a Raikou's fur as the background whizzes by. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as the Raikou speeds off, leaving pawprints on the ground. When we look down at the pawprints the Raikou made, one of them is actually Pikachu's face!)

(May arrives with the mini-stage just as Ash returns to the stage, now clean)

May: Ooh, such pretty Pokemon...(admires the Beasts)

Josh: You should be careful around them...they can get to be a handful.

(The Raikou takes an interest in May, and proceeds to give her a big wet kiss on the cheek)

May: Gah! That tickles! (laughs as the Raikou licks her again and again)

Josh: Swift, enough! (the Raikou stops licking May, allowing her to set up the mini stage...) I think Swift likes you...

May: Probably because he smelled the scent of Skitty on me! (laughter) Do you guys want to act with us?

Ace: I do!

Josh: Me too, but...depends on what we have to do.

Aravan: Only if they aren't stupid... (joins his teammates on the mini stage.)

(On Our Way interlude as the title appears: "'Curtain Up' with May" May's face appears in the rounded part of the a in her name)

(We see the girls playing Rock Paper Scissors, but tying every time. Ash walks in and watches for a while, but after 10 or so tries, he starts getting a little annoyed.)

Ash: Girls, you need to pick a skit for us to do for the Beast Riders.

Misty: We're trying! (continues playing with May as Ash walks off) Rock, Paper, Scissors! (the girls tie again)

May: I give up...how about you pick the skit?

Misty: I'm not sure what they'll like, so YOU pick the skit!

May: I picked the skit last time! YOU do it!

Misty: There's only one way to settle this...Rock, Paper, Scissors! (the girls tie again)

(In another room, the three riders are sparring to pass the time. Josh lunges foward, but Ace parries the move, then tries to lunge himself. Josh is quick to defend, knocking Ace to the ground. Ace gets up and retrieves his blade...)

(a "Several hours later..." title card appears)

(The girls are still playing when Ash returns with the Beast Riders)

Ash: Still nothing?

Both girls: No...

Ash: I know a way we can settle this...Rock, Paper, Scissors! (all three tie. Laughter and applause as the Beast Riders roll their eyes)

(We see Josh standing against the background of a forest)

Josh: Being a Beast Rider, I just thought I share some of my favorite sounds I hear when riding Swift. There's the wind ruffling in my hair...

(Offscreen, May turns on a fan; making various objects blow past Josh)

Josh: ...the water racing in the river...

(Offscreen, Ash pours several hundred cups of water in buckets, imitating the sound of a rushing river)

Josh: ...Swift howling as we race along...

(Offscreen, Brock does a perfect impression of a Raikou howl)

Josh: ...and my personal favorite: confused trainers.

Misty(offscreen): Whoa! What was that? (laughter and applause as the scene fades out)

(The girls and Ash are laughing when we return to the main stage)

Misty: I bet you hear a lot of confused trainers! (laughs some more)

Ace: I have footage of us riding! (sticks a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-Beast Rider montage)

(We join Ash, Brock and the band onstage-Ash has his Pokeflute, and Brock has some bongo drums)

Brock: I thought I'd give the guitar a rest tonight... (laughter) Take it, Ash...

(Ash plays a light riff, then Brock picks up the pace with some exuberant drumming)

Brock: Ho'oh came down from heaven,
    Just to see a matinee!
    Every moment brought a miracle
    Like the day she came my way!

She said, "I flew
    Right out of paradise,
    Just to find piece of mind."

She said, "I don't regret a minute of it,
    Cause I'm havin' a good time!"
    Then she came, came to me!
    And whispered in my ear,

Ash and Brock: I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!

(Brock proceeds to perform a vocal trumpet solo, while Ash counters with a Pokeflute riff)

Brock: An angel came down from heaven,
    Just to feel a rainy day!
    Every raindrop brought such joy and pain,
    Like the day she walked my way!

Well, she wrapped her arms around me,
    Spoke so tenderly,
    "Just as long as you are willing," she said,
    "It's not hard to be free!"
    Then she turned to leave,
    Then she whispered in my ear,

I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!
    I would do anything!

(As Brock continues singing "I would do anything", the girls and the Beast Riders join in with the percussion singing "Nomani dakedo" as a countermelody while Ash continues playing)

Brock: AI! (wild applause as the gang and the band bow)

Ace: Bravo!

Josh: Encore!

(Pikachu, meanwhile, skitters over to the projector and starts it while the audiences continues to applaud)

(CARTOON-"Raikou! Legend of Thunder" montage)

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and the Beast Riders onstage)

Ash: Well, we're almost out of time...(to the Beast Riders) Thanks for stopping by, guys.

Ace: We had fun, too, so thank YOU, Ashy-boy! (laughter as Ash blushes)

Ash: See you next time (he and the Beast Riders wave goodbye)

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll.)

THE END

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • it was okay. But when you have a character's name you MUST put it in bold. When the character is doing actions you also have to make the perentheses in Italic. Just trying to help.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #054: Pokemon a la Mode

Brock: Won't you keep them for me, my sweet heart? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! We have a real treat for you tonight...we got so many letters and e-mails about the Sailor Moon episode, we decided to host another team of magical girls tonight! (applause as Ash walks over to stage left, where May is waiting by the Transporter) All right, May...enter the coordinates, if you would please...

May: Got it! (punches in the numbers)

Transporter: Coordinates entered: 041802... (Misty enters reading a Tokyo Mew Mew manga)

Misty: ::giggles:: Poor Ichigo... (laughs again at the scene)

Transporter: Destination: Tokyo. (Misty drops the manga in surprise when she hears the destination.)

Misty: You're...you're...

Ash: Yeah, I'm summoning the Mews here! (smiles as the five Mew Mews land in a heap by the Transporter. Ichigo and Zakuro struggle to get up as Masha flies over to inspect Pikachu.)

Masha: Chimera anima not detected...this is an interesting creature, though.

Ash: He's not a cameira-whatever-you-said, he's a Pikachu. (Masha stares at Ash, confused.) Here, let me show you. (flips open his Pokedex and lets Masha listen.)

Dexette: Pikachu, the mouse Pokemon. It stores electricity in the electric sacs on its cheeks. When it releases pent-up energy in a burst, the electric power is equal to a lightning bolt.

Ichigo: I've heard of these little guys, but I never dreamed I'd see a live one! (pets Pikachu while Mint winces in disgust)

Misty(to Ash): Should I tell the girls about the slime word?

Ash: Good idea...(to the Mews) Girls, you need to be careful what you say while you're here...the prop crew likes to play tricks on everyone by dumping slime on them if they say a certain word...

(Before Ash can say any more, some music cuts him off as Purin appears in a yellow spotlight balancing on a ball. The audience watches as Lettuce--in a green spotlight-- tosses various pieces of silverware to Purin, who catches the flying silverware on her head. The audience applauds when the two finish.)

Ash: I didn't meen THAT kind of trick...

Purin: Then what kind of trick did you mean, magic? (summons a deck of cards) Pick a card. (Bemused, Ash draws a card) You picked the 3 of clubs!

Ash: How'd you know? (reveals the card, which not surprisingly is the 3 of clubs)

Purin: Magic, I guess...(laughs as Zakuro approaches)

Zakuro: Now, Purin, that's enough...you know it's not very nice to interrupt the host when he's talking. (Purin slinks away) Now, what is this word that results in a big mess?

Mint: What I want to know is how Ichigo can enjoy petting that filthy, toxic rodent! (points out Ichigo still cuddling Pikachu)

(No sooner does Mint say "toxic" does purple slime come falling onto her)

Mint: Ee-yah! Now I'm all sticky and gooey! (laughter as Mint tries to wade through the slime, but slips and falls every time. Ash sighs, embarrassed)

Ash: That was the word that makes a mess... (laughter as Mint storms offstage to clean up)

Purin: What word, toxic?

(Purin yelps in surprise as more purple slime comes falling onto her)

Purin: Ew, now I'm all messy too... (Ichigo and Misty start towards the projector as Purin races offstage. The boys run to get mops.)

Ichigo: Please watch this while we clean up our mess, nyan! (Misty smiles as Ichigo threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"The Taming of the Mew")

(We see a pair of anime Ash hands as he admires an array of treats before him. Finally, Ichigo appears and sets a cake before Ash. Ichigo smiles and says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show', nyan!" A closer look at the cake reveals that it's Pikachu's face!)

(Applause as we return to the stage, where Ash is seated before the grand piano.)

Ash: Mint okay?

Lettuce: I think so, I explained that what she said was the word that made a mess...she calmed down after that.

Ichigo: At least in time to do a little ballet for us! (watches as Mint appears in a blue tutu, to some applause)

Zakuro: Maestro...

(Ash proceeds to play the "Waltz of the Flowers" as Mint twirls and jumps about the stage. She bows when the dance concludes, then acknowledges Ash, who also bows)

Lettuce: Bravo!

Purin: Encore!

Misty: Okay...before you guys return to your world, we have something special for you guys as thanks for coming to see us...

Ichigo: A surprise?

Purin: Oh boy! I love surprises!

Misty: Take it guys...

(spotlights come up on Brock and the band. Brock is, of course, strumming away on his trusty guitar)

Brock: A ribbon tied up in your hair, I see you smile with pride
    I have a feeling in my soul, that I am somebody new
    A little courage in my heart, grows into confidence
    I hope and pray I don't forget, the day that I met you!

Although you're just a young girl, you fear no evil!
    Are you ready to unleash the magic in your heart?

It's show time!

My heart races, the power flows! Give me strength and will, my feelings show...
    Now you will see my braver side, you see, that I am stronger!
    More and more will my spirit grow! You consume me, till my heart overflows!
    I send these wishes from my heart to yours...
    Won't you keep them for me, my sweet heart?

The light of flowers in full bloom, they brighten the dark world, and tomorrow their brillant light will come from our secret place
    The greatest name of all, I know, goes to the end of time, and my heart flies away with hope, across the endless sea...

Although you're just a young girl, your beauty becomes your strength...
    Character is important so win the fight with pride!

It's show time!

As it rains, keep trying to fight! A new beginning comes with a hero's might!
    Although we are inside an unknown world, keep showing your true form!
    Over and over, I see you rise!
    My one true dream, guides us all through life...
    I send these promises for you to keep,
    Miracles will never change my mind!

It's show time!

My heart races, the power flows! Give me strength and will, my feelings show...
    Now you will see my braver side, you see, that I am stronger!
    More and more will my spirit grow! You consume me, till my heart overflows!
    I send these wishes from my heart to yours...
    Won't you keep them for me?
    My...
    Sweet...
    Heart!
    (applause as Brock and the band bow. May, meanwhile, waits by the projector)

May: Some more Mew Mew goodness... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Party Till You Mew!")

(We join the cast onstage as the portal closes up)

Misty: Thank you so much for bringing the Mews here!

Ash: Any time...I knew you'd enjoy it! (is glomped by Misty) We're--oof!--almost out of--ow!--time tonight, so--ow!--see ya next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll.)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #055: Sisterly Love

Brock: Talk about sibling rivalry... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight's guests need no introduction--

Lily: Cut the chat, let's get this show rolling! (applause as Lilly, Violet, and Daisy--aka the Cerulean Sisters--come onstage to some applause. Misty, meanwhile, watches from backstage, appalled by her sister's behavior)

Misty: How dare they steal Ash's introduction? Don't they know that Ash is supposed to introduce them first?

May: Why didn't you tell them that?

Misty: I did, but no...they have to push Ash aside and act like they run the show!

(Misty's dream sequence-a harp and bell version of On Our Way plays in the background as the Cerulean Sisters, in the role of mermaids, come swimming by as "The Cerulean Sister Show" fades into the scene in an ornate font. When the title card appears, a record scrape is heard as Misty's head appears in the o in "Show", leaving a hole in the scene)

Misty: Hate to say it, girls, but this is not "The Cerulean Sister Show"! (proceeds to rip the parody title card to shreds. She returns to the wings, clutching a few pieces of the parody title card in her fists as Daisy threads a reel in the projector.)

(CARTOON-"The Water Flowers of Cerulean City")

(May returns backstage with a snack, all the while watching as Ash and Misty listen to Daisy introducing the next act.)

May: Some manners your sisters have...

Ash: Yeah...they hijacked my intro and now they seem to have hijacked the show!

Misty: The things I'd like to do to them... (grabs a pencil and starts towards the drawing board)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A blank screen appears, presumably to simulate a blank piece of paper)

(The three sisters are drawn and colored)

Lily: Where'd the background go?

Ash(voiceover): You're in the Land of Blank Paper, girls.

Misty: Every day you find something to taunt me about, but now I have my revenge! (The pencil draws three mallets above the Sister's heads, squishing them down to pancakes. All three are stretched back to normal, but they are folded like the folds of an accordion. They even make accordion noises as they bob!)

Violet: Easy on the hair, girl!

Misty(voiceover): Tell that to my buddy Mr. Pencil... (the pencil draws a desert scene--the resulting heat makes Violet's hair stick up in at least twelve different directions)

Daisy: Geez, it's hot... (wipes the sweat from her brow.)

(The pencil erases the desert scene and draws Brock in the scene facing the still folded Sisters)

Misty: I think you guys need to be played with... (the pencil draws more Brocks, each holding a different instrument. The original Brock picks up Daisy and begins to play her like an accordion while the duplicates play their instruments to back him up.)

(When the Brock band finishes one song, the original Brock switches to playing Lily.)

(The pencil adds in more Brocks, this time as dancers. The Brock band joins in as the original Brock plays Violet for the finale of the set. All the duplicates bow as the words "The End" appears over the original Brock.)

(May laughs as Misty draws the last scene)

May: You'd REALLY do that to your sisters?

Misty: I'm mad enough to do that right now...(is about to head towards the wings when she notices Brock in the wings, tuning his guitar.) Huh?

Brock: I struck a deal with the Sisters...they stop running the show if I sing for them...

Misty: That works...they're such prima donnas anyway.

(music begins as Brock and the band appear in spotlights)

Brock: There's still one more thing, that will never, ever change,
    This dream, that I'm forever drawing...
    The person I am now, could it possibly reflect
    All of my days inside my very own two eyes?

Hey, will you look up?
    Take a look into the sky,
    See how it rolls along?
    So...very soon...
    I understand!
    Give it all I have!
    It is time for me to rise and shine!
    I'm searching for a full moon...

Let's sing a song!
    So that we can be bound, just the two of us
    I am doing all I can, all of this for you!

Day by day,
    I embrace my yesterday,
    When tomorrow comes,
    I'll always be holding this hope inside me!

Let's sing a song!
    If my faith allows, I will be with you,
    You are giving me the strength to face any pain!

More and more,
    Closer, closer, closer now, I come to you
    And I have this message for you:
    Many thanks to you!
    (Misty tiptoes over and starts the projector as Brock and the band solo)

(CARTOON-"The Misty Mermaid")

(We join Ash, Pikachu and Misty onstage)

Ash: Well, that was one guest star visit that turned sour...

Misty: You know my sisters, Ash...prima donnas! (laughter)

Ash: We're out of time tonight, so we'll see you next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. 'On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #056: A Healing Touch

Brock: Forgive me for not leaping for Joy... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight, we focus on someone who's always handy if your Pokemon need a little TLC...

Misty: ...and that's as far as we need to go, lest Mr. Lovebird figures out who's starring tonight. (leads the applause as Nurse Joy enters, a pair of Chanseys behind her)

Nurse Joy: Oh, Misty, Ash, you two can introduce me by name if you like...

Ash: Well, we all know what happens if we do that, Nurse Joy...

Brock(offstage): My LOVELY one!!!

(Nurse Joy, Misty, and Ash step aside as Brock races past, only to crash into something backstage)

Ash: That happens... (laughter as a Chansey hands him a reel)

Nurse Joy: I was looking through the video cabinet, and I found that. (Ash nods as he threads the reel into the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"The Joy of Pokemon", part 1)

(We see a pair of live Ash hands examining a patient's record as he strolls down a hospital hallway. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash passes by an EKG monitor. As we zoom in closer to the monitor, one EKG blip turns into a Pikachu face!)

(We see Misty backstage, doodling as a Chansey watches, insterested)

Chansey: Chansey?

Misty: Oh, I'm just making random scribbles... (a wavy line comes alive, then fades away)

Chansey: Chan... (watches a squiggle float by her, then fade away)

Nurse Joy: With magic pencils, even the scribbles come alive! (Chansey laughs as Misty goes to work)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A blank screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Misty(voiceover): I'll be using Brock is a visual aid while you tell the viewers at home some tips for recovering from illness.

Brock: Is that all I'm good for to you? A visual aid?

Misty: Try telling that to Mr. Eraser...

(a pink eraser looms over Brock)

Brock: Okay, I'll behave! Anything but the eraser! (the eraser disappears)

Nurse Joy(voiceover): All right...a few tips on getting well for the viewers at home...but you might want to make our character sick first.

Misty(voiceover): Can do! (the pencil draws a Dr. Mario-esque virus, which crawls into Brock. Brock proceeds to cough and sputter)

Brock: Geez, you had to bake be cub dowd wid a code...(groans in pain, then blows his nose with a honk, making Psyduck peek in the scene.) You stay out of dis. (Psyduck disappears)

Nurse Joy(voiceover): The best way of getting well is plenty of bed rest.

(the pencil draws a bed and a nightstand. Brock climbs into bed, and does off)

(a 'Time Passes' card appears)

(Brock climbs out of the bed, still miserable, and trudges into the kitchen.)

Nurse Joy(voiceover): Another way is by consuming plenty of fluids...and let's not forget our good friend chicken soup. (Brock searches the kitchen for any sort of liquid he can find, as well as cans of chicken soup)

(Several hours later, soup and beverage cans litter the floor, and Brock is still not feeling any better)

Brock: Stubid code... (blows his nose again)

Nurse Joy(voiceover): Medicine will help ease aches, and clear stuffy heads.

(Brock opens the medicine cabinet, takes the bottle marked "ASPRIN", shakes out two pills, and takes them)

Misty: How you feeling?

Brock: Much better! (puts the medicine away. The asprin's label now spells "The End")

(Chansey laughs as Misty draws the last scene)

Misty: I'm feeling generous today, so... (signs her name on the last panel and tears off the paper)

Nurse Joy: Thank's Misty...I'll put it up in the Pokemon Center so everyone can see it. (smiles as Chansey starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Joy of Pokemon", part 2)

(We join Ash, Brock, and the band onstage)

Ash: Here's a song we haven't heard in a while...

[piano chord] (Brock, speaking) A one woman man's what I wanna be....
    [another piano chord] Stay by her side SO faithfully...
    [and another piano chord] I would if I could, but it's just no good!
    [one more piano chord] (Brock begins singing here) Cause there's two perfect girls for me-hee... (laughs) All right! (music picks up)

Jenny, oh Jenny...
    Joy, oh Joy...
    A one woman man's what I wanna be
    But there's two perfect girls for me!

Oh yeah...

Officer Jenny, can't you see?
    You can lock me up and throw away the key!
    Jenny...if lovin' you's a crime
    Then sentence me now, and I'll do the time!
    My uniformed beauty is simply the best!
    Got my heart under house arrest!
    But before that cop makes me her boy,
    I'm head over heels...
    (he's head over heels) I'm head over heels for a nurse named Joy...

Ooo!

Jenny, oh Jenny...
    Joy, oh Joy...

All right!

Nurse Joy, won't you please?
    Cure me of this bad disease?
    Oh, Joy, the diagnosis please,
    When I see your face, my knees get weak!
    Well, I'm burnin' up...I got the fever,
    She's my perfect nurse and I'll never leave her!
    Her bedside manner has healed so many,
    But why am I in love...
    (why's he so in love?) Why am I in love with Officer Jenny...

Yeah!

Jenny, oh Jenny...
    Joy, oh Joy...

All right! Swing it!

[dance break]

A one woman man's what I wanna be,
    But there's two perfect girls for me-heeeee.....

Oh, I try...and I try...and I still sweat deep inside...
    From these two, I can't choose, I can't stand the bad news,
    Bout the name of the girl that I love, ooo!

This can't go on, enough is enough!
    I've got to pick one, no matter how tough!
    It's time for eeny-meeny, miney-moe...

But wait a second... (wait a second) Wait a second! (come on and wait a second) What's her name? I just gotta know...

I've just gotta know!

Jenny, oh Jenny...
    Joy, oh Joy...
    A one woman man's what I wanna be,
    But there's one...
    no, two...
    No, three-four-five-six-seven...so many...
    Perfect girls for me-heeeeeee! All right! (wild applause as Brock and the band take their bows)

Ash: I think we have time for this.... (threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Jump for Joy!")

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and Nurse Joy onstage)

Ash: Well, we're out of time for tonight...

Nurse Joy: It was a pleasure being here, Ash...

Ash: We had fun too, but we'll see you next time! (he and Nurse Joy wave goodbye)

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll.)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #057: Magic in the Waves

Brock: There's magic in the air, all right... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as the spotlight appears at center stage, but no Ash)

Offstage voice: The Legendaries are watching, have faith! Spirit!

(Applause as Ash appears in a puff of red smoke, clad in his movie 8 costume)

Ash: Thank you! (waves the smoke away) Tonight we want to focus on the one Pokemon that gave us all magic, and will even give YOU magic if you prove yourself worthy. (applause) To call him here, let's send in our resident summoner...(a spotlight comes up on Brock, who is also wearing his movie 8 costume)

Brock: Open the doors to where power lives! Rukario!

(a warp hole opens, revealing a starry sky. After a few tense seconds, Rukario floats down and assumes a supine position before Ash)

Ash: Welcome...

Rukario: Hmmm...what is this place? So many people...

Ash: They came to see your magical powers!

(Rukario ignores Ash, and hovers over to the projector)

Rukario: I have heard of devices like these... (continues inspecting the projector) What does this do? (flicks the switch to start the projector...)

(CARTOON-movie 8 montage #1)

(We see a pair of live Ash hands before a Tyrannitar-like monster, We hear Ash say "Swirling bolts, gather and strike with power! Thunder!" The monster howls in pain as the thunderbolts criss cross it. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as one of the criss crossing thunderbolts turns into Pikachu's face!)

(In the theater, Rukario watches the eyecatch with interest)

Rukario: Great shot, Ash...although I don't understand why the battle was that short...

Ash: What you saw was an eyecatch--they're supposed to be that short.

Rukario: That one didn't catch any eyes, did it? (light laugter as we see Rukario's thoughts--an eye caught in a trap)

Misty: No, of course not! Eyecatches are designed to tell the viewers what they're watching, not catch eyes...

Rukario: I see.. (spots a few chocolates by the drawing board) Oh! That sweet brown stuff Ash fed me! (helps himself to some chocolate as Misty goes to work)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board"")

(A white screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

Rukario(voiceover): Wait a minute...won't the people at home be confused by a blank screen?

Misty(voiceover): They're looking at a blank piece of paper...because I haven't drawn anything yet!

(The pencil appears and draws Brock on the screen in his normal clothes)

Rukario(voiceover): Let me add on a few things... (the pencil draws Brock's movie 8 costume on him, plus a few solid colored Poke Balls)

Misty: And I'll add the finishing touches. (the pencil draws a Salamence-like monster)

Brock: ::gulp:: (backs away as the monster approaches)

Rukario(voiceover): You have magic within you! Now's the chance to use it!

Brock: Okay... (grabs a light blue summon ball) Scatter frozen blades of air! Articuno! (heaves the ball skyward)

(Articuno appears in an icy wind and uses Blizzard on the monster)

Misty(voiceover): That had to hurt....

(The monster breathes a blast of fire, singing Brock a little)

Brock: Two can play at this game... (heaves a red summon ball skyward) Flames, gather and destroy! Entei!

(Entei appears in a flash of fire and delivers a Fire Spin to the monster)

Rukario(voiceover): You almost have him! Deliver the final blow!

Brock: I have just the summon to do it.... (heaves a purple summon ball skyward) Destiny lies in my hands...Mew!

(Mew appears an a flash of light and uses Psychic. The monster falls, defeated, with the words "The End" floating over it)

(Rukario nibbles on more chocolate as Misty finishes the last scene. Ash arrives to check on him)

Ash: Doing all right back here?

Rukario: Yes, thank you...

Ash: Have some entertainment with your treat...(steps aside as spotlights come up on Brock and the band)

[guitar intro]

Brock: La la la la la la la la la la la
    La la la la la la la la la la la...

[music picks up]

There's a place I know; it's always jumping
    I'm thinking we should go and leave our worries

You gotta friend in me; and I'll tell you something
    This time could be extraordinary

When shadows fall, your feeling small
    It looks like walls are closing in
    Don't be afraid the dark will fade
    Just take my hand and look again

This side of paradise
    Is where I want to be
    This side of paradise
    For you and me
    This side of paradise
    What you get is what you see
    And I never thought I'd see a place as nice
    This side of paradise
    La la la la la la la la la la

We're gonna take a ride; we're gonna catch that train
    When you're at my side the world has hope and

As we pass on by; we all look the same
    The clouds are the world is open

Forget about the pain and doubt
    Your happiness is overdue
    I've been dreamin' of the skies above
    Dancing through the stars with you
    Well, take me too

This side of paradise
    Is where I want to be
    This side of paradise
    For you and me
    This side of paradise
    This side of paradise

[dance break/long guitar solo]

This side of paradise
    For you and me
    This side of paradise
    I've been dreamin'

This side of paradise
    For you and me
    This side of paradise
    I've been dreamin'

This side of paradise
    This side of paradise
    For you and me
    This side of paradise
    This side of paradise
    Is where I want to be
    This side of paradise
    For you and me
    This side of paradise
    This side of paradise

[guitar solo]

As we pass on by; we all look the same
    The clouds are high, the world is open....
    (bows as the audience applauds)

Rukario: Bravo! Encore! (Ash tiptoes over to the projector as Rukario continues to applaud)

(CARTOON-movie 8 montage #2)

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and Rukario onstage)

Rukario: I must say, I had a wonderful evening....

Ash: I did too...unfortunately, we're out of time...

(an "Aww..." goes up from the audience)

Ash: But don't worry! We'll be back tomorrow at the same time! (applause)

Rukario: Don't miss it!

Ash: See you next time! (waves goodbye)

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Back