In my times...!

Male
Spain
Seen June 11th, 2014
Posted June 5th, 2012
521 posts
13.6 Years

POKéMON QUARTZ - The battle beetween chaos and order Complete hack! WOOT

The oldies might know it, the newbs will be glad to know it now. It's POKéMON QUARTZ, a hack over Ruby USA I started a year and a half ago, and I've finished so far.

Main features:
·386 new pokémon (237 able to catch in this hack. The rest will be in another hack, but they're in the game so yeah). Experience says that people like them.

·A new region, the region of CORNA. The scheme is the same as hoenn (no connection edit) but you will find here a complete new, awesome and magical place. There are more places than in the original game, tough.

·Completely new characters, original. Leaders had their types changed, and... ¡There're 9 badges!

·Script edition. A lot, over all in the end of the game, but also in the beggining. Things like phone calls or SMS, meet people, choose pokemons to be given, catch the legendaries (you are able to catch them all!)... they make the hack surprise and amaze the players..

·Skates instead of bikes

·New storyline. New legends. New awesome stories about the places...

Plot
You lived in Saffron city next to Professor Baro, but you move to a recently founded town: breeze town, in the abroad region of Corna. Professor Baro wants to research the pokémon of that region, so asks you and your new sexy neighbour Ran/J.Akira to catch them all. He gives you a misterious egg pokémon to start with.

In your journey you will meet good people, evil people, weird people (like Imakuni?)... your rival will be Ramón, the brother of a gym leader, who will try to get the badges... before you.

And then you crash with Band Ambar... they have a wickied purpose: power up electric pokémon boosting the sun, summoning one of the pokémon of chaos... the history is repeating, but, will the sacred bird of order awake again to save our butts?

Images
At the bottom of the page of this link you got some. However, some are old, others are outdated, others aren't remarked as they ought to; so, let's go with some:

DOWNLOAD
Through Whack a hack's download page (click in Descargar next to the Quartz thing. there're also other two hacks there... one of them I guess you already know.

Or direct link:
http://www.studiopokemon.com/descargas/hr/pq.zip
Or rapidshare download:
http://rapidshare.de/files/16324676/PKMNQUARTZ_FULL.zip.html
Comments, suggestions, etc... anyone?

and now, I'll get with a Fire Red hack ^_- Wish me luck.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer

Seen November 19th, 2013
Posted August 10th, 2006
555 posts
15.5 Years
Yey i love this game...havent played full version yet but i will. Congrats, i never really see complete hacks.

.....POKEMON NAVI NETWORK....
Preveiws on my site

Wii are not happy! Change the name nintendo

Also in construction...
Pokemon Golden Ruby...Set in Johto and Jamso, a new adventure, old friends, new friends, familiar storyline, new ideas, extra olaces, New and improved...more fun
Both games on hold for now

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.

Age 28
could be anywhere, even behind you right now
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 27th, 2019
379 posts
13.9 Years
You know, if you could would you upload it here. I tried downloading it and it seems the site is off line and the speed of it all doesn't help either.

Anyway it looks very promising

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown by death. Nor known by life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So, as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

Clubs joined:
The Pirates of the Caribbean Fanclub
The Molly Hale Fanclub

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.

Age 28
could be anywhere, even behind you right now
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 27th, 2019
379 posts
13.9 Years
I wonder if i did everything right, because there are a lot of glitches in the beginning. And when the game really starts all i see is a messed up sprite of the proffesor dude, yourself and two boxes, the rest is black.

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown by death. Nor known by life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So, as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

Clubs joined:
The Pirates of the Caribbean Fanclub
The Molly Hale Fanclub

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!

Cyprus
Seen April 7th, 2016
Posted July 3rd, 2007
145 posts
13.6 Years
this hack looks amazing! and it's....completed!!!
This signature has been disabled.
You fail at taking out coding. And you\'re getting an infraction for not learning the rules~
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

kamikazee

The Dragon Slayer

at my computer writing my pokemon fan fic
Seen January 30th, 2009
Posted August 12th, 2006
17 posts
13.9 Years
this hack is awesome. i only have one complaint. i wish the pokemon's types would have been changed basically all they are are the old pokemon with a new image. but i still love it. i don't know how to hack so i don't know if changing the types is possible or whatever. still overall very good :)

Steve Z

Age 29
Male
Oakland FL
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,368 posts
14.1 Years
im downloading it now.....(dial-up) im sure i will love it
*EDIT* ok ive gotten this with 2 different hacks please explain i have a clean ruby rom and lips

PokéStorm is my Pokémon fansite. Join if you'd like!

Teh Baro

In my times...!

Male
Spain
Seen June 11th, 2014
Posted June 5th, 2012
521 posts
13.6 Years
it isn't. I've patched it myself and I know which bugs it has, and they're about 2 or three. The site of the download had problems recently, but now it's supposed to be fixed, so try downloading again - or try the rapidshare download (better, the other one is stil slow)

***checks***
***downloads***
***patches***
***runs***
Works perfectly.

Indeed, the pallete of the intro with me speaking has changed, so I'm not sure of what have you downloaded/patched.
Verify your rom, please

Eig

Seen September 30th, 2008
Posted February 1st, 2008
1,025 posts
14.4 Years
Whee! Pokemon Quartz! I played the beta thingie and <3ed it! Whee! This is the full version-like one! WHEE! *shot* *downloads* Oh man... It's taking long, but it's small... WTT?! (What The Thingy?!) Meh hopies it's even better than the beta thing! ;D
claims:
gulpin, swalot, swinub
thanks to jae-kun for the banner and the avatar
Advertiser Content