• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KROW's PK-Pixel Showcase;

Status
Not open for further replies.

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    *i I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS !*

I've done a couple of scratch sprites, but I use over 16 colors.

Clowny (A character from a comic line that I made for my 10th grade English teacher)

Espeon

Umbreon

*EDIT*

Flareon

Jolteon

Vaporeon

*EDIT*

Eevee
    ---------------
    Feel free to adopt however many of them for your sig. (give me credit)

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • st alot better then i would ever be able to do. My personal favorite would have to be the clown. Think by any chance you will take suggestions?

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    coreystranick said:
    st alot better then i would ever be able to do. My personal favorite would have to be the clown. Think by any chance you will take suggestions?
    Depends; what kind of suggestions?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • like on a new sprite. It possible i would like to see a greek god....but that ould take time

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    coreystranick said:
    like on a new sprite. It possible i would like to see a greek god....but that ould take time
    Send me a pic and I could attempt;

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    omg! these are awesome.... can i adopt the umbreon (i'll give credit)
    Yes, you may adopt Umbreon...

*EDIT*
    New Eeveelutions!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • There are really good. I especially like the Vaporeon, it's shading is really well done. 9.9/10.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Sorry i haven't been here. I ahve been over at x24's forum. And have been revamping everysingle trainer in the gol/silver series. Anyway... HAve you made Charon yet? I don't mind waiting longer just wanted to know.Anyway if you ever get a chance head on over to x24's forums. here is the link -link removed. forum advertising is not allowed here for any reason.-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Your sprites are all right, but I'd work on doing sprites with actual lighting and proper shading. Using fewer colors is a good discipline excercise when it comes to pixel art, and this translates into other forms of art, too. This doesn't mean that pixel art is about limiting yourself. It's not a contest to see how few colors you can use, but you want to try to avoid using colors you don't need. Especially here, where your piece is too small to even notice the gratuitous amount of colors. Try to learn how to apply actual lighting instead of just linear gradients, and I'd like to see how you fare with making larger sprites.

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Allstories said:
    Your sprites are all right, but I'd work on doing sprites with actual lighting and proper shading. Using fewer colors is a good discipline excercise when it comes to pixel art, and this translates into other forms of art, too. This doesn't mean that pixel art is about limiting yourself. It's not a contest to see how few colors you can use, but you want to try to avoid using colors you don't need. Especially here, where your piece is too small to even notice the gratuitous amount of colors. Try to learn how to apply actual lighting instead of just linear gradients, and I'd like to see how you fare with making larger sprites.

I could make sprites that used fewer colors, but these sprites are used in my Alter-Pixel artwork... so I need to have gradual color changes (many colors).

---As for that greek dude... he proved kinda hard as he wasn't a very graphical picture...

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Check this Onix Head i did using Eevee's Head as a base ^_~

Good job...~ I doesn't look exactly like Onix though; or is this a hint for the Rock form of Eevee..?

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Actually, its just really hard, maybe this looks like him?

Yeah, and the last post also looked like him, I was just looking at it the wrong way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back