• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Something weird that Ive never seen before

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    I was training a Phanpy and I got to level 25 and the weirdest thing happened. It didnt evolve. It stopped evolving. I didnt press anything which makes it so weird. After the battle I put it down and it stopped. Has this happened to anyone?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    This never happened to me i wonder what is wrong with your phanphy not evolving try leveling it again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    I already did. It's not. If it did. It wudnt go to the screen where it says "Phanpy's evolving". It's really weird

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    so it goes to the "phanphy is evolving thing" ok once it does that put down the gameboy then see if it still happens.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    I did that. I think I figured it out. The same thing is happening to my Larvitar. I think its because I dont have that in my Pokedex. I mean I traded to get them and I havent beaten the game yet. I think that's the problem.

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • Whoa. Trippy. ._. It could be the dex thing, but I thought it would automatically give you the national dex thingy?.. Bleh.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    yep it is the national dex go deafet E4 the catch 60 pokemon then i thing talk to prof oak.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    but queen he never made it that far he could of traded.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Fras said:
    but queen he never made it that far he could of traded.

You can't trade Johto Pokemon such as Phanpy to Fire Red/Leaf Green until after you get the National Dex. Period.

Ergo, his game is probably messed up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    I cheated to get phanpy. My favorite pokemon is a Donphan. And I wanted to train it so I could evolve into a Donphan. I guess Ill cheat for Nationa Dex or something. Thanx for the help

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    well if ur fav. pokemon is donphan why didnt u just cheat for donphan instead of phanphy? i did that for tyranitar, i caught it at lvl 3 in viridian forest along with mantine.

Back