• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first poke'mon fanfic

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    my first poke'mon fanfic

er................hello. im webnie and this is my first pok'mon fic. In fact, it's my first fanfc ever!!!!!!!! so r&r please. im only 11 and um...... be nice???? but be constructivly critical to. yeah. ^_________^

prolougue:

"Hallo.", she says through the window tapping on it annoying with that 1 finger and smiling at me like her face was pulled up by fish hooks, 'im becky n im am herre for my first poke'mon!!!!! N u r????"

O growled at her baring my teeth and jumping up and down in my cage, raddling it throwing the bedding around and out between the metal balls. i didnt like this becky. she had a weird face.

"now now becky, u know that poke'mon cant tlak.", said this man next to her restinf a hand on her shoulder, "surely you dont want this.... poochyena as you're startr dont u want that abdorable torchick or that cool trecko or maybe that mudip"? "but papa.," becky says, "i want this 1!!!! he be cool, he be cool!!!!!!"

the papa did not allow it though and psuhed her alone leavine me again. for u see i wasnt ur reguler poochyena.... i was............

SUPER POOCHYENA!!!!!!!!!!!

that be right. im am the supper poochyena that uve all heard about?? whats that yuo say?????? u mean uve nevber jeard of me before? ive saved 1000000 wirh my supersonic speed and i can fly back and forth to teh moon. ive save countless with my supersonce speed.

course, with my stong fisque, no one wants me ti be their poke'mon partner; scare them to much I guss. dunno y id figures 1000 of trainres wuld wnt me. aw well. now u ask how did supper pochyena get captures? none other than the evil docotor calmamasisk caputred me in a device called a poke'ball where they suck poke'mons soles and have them kept prisoner until a human pressed the white button on it. currently im am watiing for someone who wants me as their partner but everyones is a fraid of havuing me as there partners.

Until he came though. the one i like to call.........

my trariner. he was weird. my trainer. he had one of those weird faceds like the girls (A/N: No, I dont think human faces our weird thank u very nuch!!) cept he didnt' have that exstatic smile,. he looked sad. like he was sad from eating too much food. very sad he was. he be das.

hi.", he says in a quite voice, "im bobby. all the othr poke'mon are gone cept u. do you.......... do you.......do...... do you want to be my partner?!!?". i cocked my head to the left my tung hanging out of my mouth between a gap between my teeth n i nod. there was something about this 1. he had the eyes..... the eyes of a master. perhaps the super poochyena wuld do good under him rite????

super poockyyena only nodded, and bobby lets him out of his cages and super poochyena jumps into his arms and he rocks him back and foeth like a baby. profferssor birch asked, "do you want him as your starter bobby???". bobby nods, "Yes profferssor birch, i do,". he laughs and runned a hand trough his hair."u can cound on me to be ur top poke'mon researchers with this poochyena on my team!!!!!"

im not just this poochyena though. Im am the super poochyena.

wellz? it is good??!! Thankes!!!! R&R!!!!! pweaese be nice?

* * *​

Speechless at the story he was barely able to get through, a boy, no older than the age of sixteen, ran a hand through his loose locks of brown hair and scooted his chair in closer to his desk. His hands rested on the keyboard lightly as he thought of a way to reply to the story that nearly burned his retinas. He then snapped his fingers, for an idea came to mind. This "webnie" kid reminded him of someone he once "mentored" (in a mean type of way he supposed) at least a year ago.

"Heh," he said, laughing a bit. "Wait 'til the other reviewers see this one, especially widdle boony-kins." Quickly, he began to type a response.

-----------------------

Avast ye, an letter off complaint disappeared off the face off the earth and I really don't feel like going through all my backups just to find that dumb fic. I think a few chapters are up in the fanfic archive if you want to check it. Anyways, the basic gist of that fic was just a n00b writer (named boon) on a Pokémon forum learned that reviewers aren't mean, they're just trying to help. Because a lot of beginning authors do get mad at constructive reviews and that made me mad before.

HOWEVER.

Some reviewers (not saying where either) take constructive criticism to another level which even I found too harsh. And that bugs me too. So ha, I get to make fun of reviewers now. Yay.

Maybe I will post the rest of an letter off complaint though. Just later.

Be honest. Did you really think that this was actually a n00b fic? :P

LaTeR dAyZ!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hm... I knew there had to be a reason behind a fic this bad written by one of the greats...

This made my day, especially the line of:

O growled at her baring my teeth and jumping up and down in my cage,

O is now a pronoun! XD I laughed at that moment, and missed out on part of the fic.

I wonder just who/where you are talking about the constructive criticism taken to a new level. I have my own thoughts as to who that reminds me of.

You do know that in the last part all of your "of" are "off"?

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    You mean in the letter off complaint? It's suppose to be like that. I found the next chapter to it too. So I can update. Yay.

Bree is on a roll.

There are several reviewers that take just are plain rude. I consider you a great reviewer Hanako because you actually help authors. Some reviewers just beyotch and moan and don't do much to help. So I'm trying to nail them down.

Of course, I want to poke some fun at the other reviewers too. I might parody some of the people in the fanfic lounge here too. Hehehe...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Breezy said:
    You mean in the letter off complaint? It's suppose to be like that. I found the next chapter to it too. So I can update. Yay.

Bree is on a roll.

There are several reviewers that take just are plain rude. I consider you a great reviewer Hanako because you actually help authors. Some reviewers just beyotch and moan and don't do much to help. So I'm trying to nail them down.

Of course, I want to poke some fun at the other reviewers too. I might parody some of the people in the fanfic lounge here too. Hehehe...

Okay. It's just my editor-ness that came through on that part. It didn't make sense in my eyes, so I pointed it out. I'll just stop it now for this, as you know what you are doing. ^^ (Why are we so happy?)

You've seen my reviews and liked them? Thanks! Hm... I wonder if one of the people you are talking about is the one who left SPPf because people didn't like the way she reviewed...but now she's back... Hmmm. And she's reviewing again... Hmmmm... Interesting.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Lol yes, I think we both know who we're talking about. I like her because she's so harsh and sarcastic and . . . *giggles* lol. Sometimes she does throw in advice. But yeah. ^^;

Sweaty. ;D Workin' it hard.

Feel free to edit. It just might take you awhile. =P

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This fic is freaki'n awesome! Not as good as An letter of compaint, but still awesome. I think you might have over-done it with the n00bishness, though =\. I mean, not even the worst n00b would type ''poockyyena''
    instead of ''Poochyena'' or ''profferssor'' instead of ''Professor''.

But that's just about everything I have to criticize about this.
    Maybe I will post the rest of an letter off complaint though. Just later.
    I'd love it if you'd post it. An letter of compaint has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read.
    Be honest. Did you really think that this was actually a n00b fic?
    Not really... I have read An letter of compaint =P

Anyway... keep up the good work. *Hopes reviewer number 3 will be back xP*

Well... keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.

PS. I am aware of ''compaint'' not being a real word, but since the thread title read ''An letter of compaint'', I'll call it that too.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Heh. I loved this. *laughs* It was most amusing. A sequel to 'An Letter Off Compaint', of sorts, I assume. In any case, it was entertaining. n_n; I agree with Smarties-kun in that 'A Letter Off Compaint' was the funniest thing I've ever read...

"Heh," he said, laughing a bit. "Wait 'til the other reviewers see this one, especially widdle boony-kins."
    Boon's become a reviewer? What a fine twist. *smiles* Never saw that coming.

This is awesome, and the realism is extremely convincing. Keep up the good work.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Lol I don't think reviewer # 3 as an actual person comes back yet. At least not in chapter 2. ^^; I did give them actual usernames though to make it more realistic. Eh, you'll see.

Ty for reviewing. =D

Back