• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name Change Thread Over Looked

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Okay, I requested a new name three days ago and it still hasn't been changed.
    And its not just me, 10 other peoples requests have gone un-done.

But yeah, you can forget about changing my name. If its gonna take this long then forget it, I'm just trying to help out those other 10 people. ¬_¬

Years
    When it comes to name changes, it all depends on who's on (as not all admins change names), and whether or not they've gotten around to looking at the thread yet.

Patience is what's needed, yes - three days isn't that long of a time, and someone will eventually get to it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    "But yeah, you can forget about changing my name. If its gonna take this long then forget it"
    Ok, when I get around to changing names I won't change yours.

If you're that ungrateful then why should I take the time to login the Admin CP, change your name, add a usernote telling when it happened, edit your post saying I changed it and when it'll be up, and then editing the first post telling the name change. Why should I do all that for someone like you? Did you really use that head of yours and think "Well if it wasn't for the Staff I wouldn't ever get a name change.", did you think of that before starting this thread? You might hate how long you got to wait, but what I hate is ungrateful members.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Like Andy said, you're being ungrateful. Do you know how long it takes to change one name? >>; Let alone a backlog of, like, 12. Just be grateful you're getting them; we never used to have them before. @___@

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    @__@ *^agrees with Kylie and Andy* If you had just been a little patient you probably wouldn't have cause this -__~ Meh, learn to be grateful next time and actually appreciate what the admins do for you >=/

I'm sure if you were an admin you would have no real life what so ever and be on the compy 24/7 just to revolve around changing the names of members. Pfft. Yeah right =/

Back