• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fashion in the Pokemon World: Hosted by Teara and Dizzy

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Thank you and Welcome to the Show, in this thread we're going to review the fashion and the techniques of the Pokemon Trainers, but we need your opinions on certain things.. Thank you and Welcome to the Show lol !:)

Flannery (A Flanneria)

Flannery shows the best fashion out of anyone in the Hoenn league, what do you think? and why?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
*high five*
Yeah! You made the thread ^_^

Flannery: Who dozn't love nice looze jeanz?! And I'm all for big beltz! The zhirt iz juzt plain cute/ kewl. Black iz alwayz a great color and it'z not to flazhy that'z for zure, but the zweetly zhaded flame keepz it from being dull.^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Teara said:
*high five*
Yeah! You made the thread ^_^

Flannery: Who dozn't love nice looze jeanz?! And I'm all for big beltz! The zhirt iz juzt plain cute/ kewl. Black iz alwayz a great color and it'z not to flazhy that'z for zure, but the zweetly zhaded flame keepz it from being dull.^_^

Not too Shabby Flannery :)

Fashion Review: Flannery Deserves a 1-10, What do you think she deserves?

What I love about Flannery is her Hairstyle! It gives her an Attitude, but makes her look pretty at the same time.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lol We cant make a show but the people are supposed to reply with what were talking about. Right now were doing it on Flannery, so you would reply fashion comments on Flannery.

Teara

Years
What Dizzy zaid ^_^
Maybe I zhould include picturez every time we ztart on a new perzon. I have the picz with me if ya want ^_^

Teara

Years
Okie dokie^_^
Behold! Lavaridge gym leader, Flannery!:
flannery.jpg

Yez, I think zurfer boy would be a good next topic once people reply ^_^

Teara

Years
I wonder how zhe keepz the belt on without any loopz 0,o JK:P
I juzt noticed zhe'z wearing black zneakerz ^_^ Oh yeah!
I love that zhe haz zort of a zporty red-headed punk look, and the bangz on half her face give her a little bit of a gracefull look.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Teara said:
I wonder how zhe keepz the belt on without any loopz 0,o JK:P
I juzt noticed zhe'z wearing black zneakerz ^_^ Oh yeah!
I love that zhe haz zort of a zporty red-headed punk look, and the bangz on half her face give her a little bit of a gracefull look.

She could have wore Flip-Flops too but she's totally in it :) She's Preppy!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hmm...what to say about Flannery? Here's how I'd rate her style:

As a gym leader, her style is different than many others. Her outfit is informal and more cutting-edge than other people of her status. Her neon red hair in its wild, huge, spiky form is amazing...it accentuates her love for flames and makes a wonderful contrast for her dark shirt. The style of her shirt is rebellious and makes her seem very youthful and trendy...her oversized belt is accentuates the red in her shirt and hair and is a nice overall balance for her outfit.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
Years
what do you think of Winona's clothes? i like the little helmet thing she wears and her hair is cool as well

Teara

Years
Wadda ya think bro? Want to ztart on Winona? I can provide a pic if ya do^_-

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ooh! Winona! Let's have a pic so I can rate her ^_^;;

This is actually pretty fun...we could eventually end up rating people from the anime (like even the characters that are only in there for one episode)... but I'm not sure I could think of an instance where I'd give a bad comment :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Ya Sis lets do Winona!

Winona ( A Winon? )

Winona has some good style, but she has a bucket on her head, which sort of kills the ensemble, but none the less, she is an awesome dresser, what do you have to say?

Teara

Years
Okie Dokie!
winona.jpg

Winona: Hmmm...well, I think zhe'z got a clazzicle face and the wing-like hair zuitz her very well. But, while I like the outfit, I don't care too much for where her white pantz meat her blue parachute zhortz. The yellow on them iz a tad tacky if you azk me and her blue pantz remind me of cupcakez. And yez, Dizzy, the helmet juzt dozn't quite fit. Maybe if it were a bit more of a clazzicle looking helmet I would aprove more but it lookz like a toy to me. Hair color iz very pretty though, and I love how her outfit haz a built in choker.
7/10 From the Z girl ^_^ Not bad fly girl.

Back