• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon EXE

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Hello, here's the story to my upcoming game Pokemon EXE (draws storyline from the Rockman EXE series a bit).
    *Spoiler*
    Spoiler:

And that's the beginning of it.
    Any questions? Comments?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    cool....I've been waiting for a unofficial EXE game...I like the storyline,and I'd ask to be your spriter,...but my sprite skills still need improving...good luck with it,and pleas stick with it,for I've never seen another type of game here actually done besides the pokemon games....so like I said...good luck!!!!^___^

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Why thank you Rioku, a spriter would be much apriciated. (im not so good at spriting as well.) But please don't make fused PKMN and things like that... I don't really consider it spriting.

Here's a screenshot of one of the opening scenes.
    Spoiler:

And a note to all - When I start posting screenshots of customly made tiles, please do not use them unless I give permission. There are already about 50 customly made tiles in the game.

Kronos

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Yes I hope so...
    Here is a list of the features i am currently working on
    Mail System - Send Neat messages to your friends, for holidays and ect. (50% done)
    Gift System - Send a gift to your friends or yourself (10% Done)
    Message Board System - Add messages to your friends board, ect. (5% done)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    you mean like the BBS ( as they call it in the exe series games) I sure wish Capcom allowd us to post message on the BBSes!! oh, and what will this game be made in? (i need to know so i can free up space for it!)

KUTAW!

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Its going to be in RMXP. I haven't decided on whether to make the CBS EXE style or PKMN style... I have a pretty good EXE style one and a decent PKMN one... The mail system is coming along fine. Screenshot of it coming very shortly. And yes Like a BBS (although there may be some limitations depending on how well the coding goes.
    *Edit*

PKMN EXE News Vol. 1 *Please DO NOT use the custom tiles thank you*

Spoiler:

More info to come soon.

Thanks for posting :D

~Kronos

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    whoa,whoa...geep looking for spriters...I'm in Colorado,visiting my dad,and I live in Virginia,and won't be there 'till the end of summer....my point is I can't do stuff I normally do on this computer,so like I said,keep looking for spriters,for your sake.....ok?...^____^

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Why thanks :D
    I'm still not sure whether to make a pkmn game or a purely EXE game, I think I will have elements of both.

here's a pic of the EXE/PKMN center (please DO NOT Steal the spriting which I did (and took me a while) . thank you)
    Spoiler:

Back