• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have an unobtainble Pokemon?

johnlai007

AKA J
    Years
    Do you have an unobtainble-in-the-game Pokemon? (without using gameshark, that is)
    Unobtainbles: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lati@s(with soul dew), Ho-oh, Lugia(XD counts) (tell me if I missed some)
    Or cool Pokemon thathave cool move that they don't originally have?
    Or did you have a ticket and failed to catch it?
    If so, Post HERE!
    I have: (in order I got them) Lugia (XD), Jirachi(bonus disk), Celebi(pokepark), Mew(pokepark).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I have 2 Lugia (Mystic Ticket via New York Pokemon Center,Pokemon X-D)
    2 Ho-oh (Mystic Ticket via New York Pokemon Center,Pokemon Colloseum)
    Jirachi(Colloseum Bonus Disk)
    Does the 1st generation count?
    If so I have a Mew using the Gambler/Youngster with Slowpoke trick.

Xenesis

Syogun Changer
    Years
    Unobtainables are by very definition unobtainable even if you own all of the games.

Lugia is available in XD, and thus obtainable. As is Ho-oh, except that it's from Colosseum.

As for the normal unobtainables...

Deoxys: Hacked a fire red rom and copied my save file from my original cart. The hacked rom allowed me to get to Birth Island and Navel Rock, to catch those pokemon.

Celebi and Jirachi: Hacked it in on Col and traded it over.

Eh, I think that's it.

I haven't gotten around to hacking myself a Mew yet, though. Frigging Mew. I had a legit one in RBY as well. <_<;

Back