• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Name

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Mine is Lance like it says in my sig, but my full name is Lance Mcknight. (May sound fake , but truthfully its not fake)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Mine is Kayleigh!

.. Surprised?
    I am!! !! O_O;; LOL ^_^

My real name is: To.... ..... .. (That's all you get)

PokeTrainerCarol

I'm not allowed to say my last name >_>
    ^_^
    but my first name in my nickname, so...surprised? ^-^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Abigail (Abby) Lynn Griffin.

^_^; That is all.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my RL name (as if I haven't revealed it enough at the old PC) is: Thomas M. Black jr.

and for the members that didn't know me before the new PC came up, the bold letters are how I got my username...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine is Evelina C. <---No Middle name! XD Geez, I'll say my last name...once. it's Chang. >"< My first name is even rarer than Cassie. n_n;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, well... My middle name is Michele -- A VERY rare name, huh? :P I don't think I'll post my last name though, just for privacy. I don't really want any stalkers, ya know? lol

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I think 7 Dakota. Well my name is Jason, well it is. My name is Anderw (or Andy, every one in my site calls me Andy, why no one here calls me Andy) Jason and I cant remember my last name (it starts with C). Andrew Jason C (but I did make a post with my last name on the old PC).

Back