• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new generation of pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    i read yesterday on a site that there is a new pokemon to be unveiled in may on the new pokemon jumbo jet. the article also mentioned a possible fourth generation of pokemon. it said that this new pokemon will be the mascot for the next series of pokemon, beating out pikachu's top spot. i dont remember the actual site but i do know there is evidence at pokelord.com (i cannot read french tho). if only i knew more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    you do know the two new versions with brand new pokemon are coming out on september 9th 2004? there called leafgreen and firered, see for your self at www.pokemon.com they don`t tell you much besides the names, but they give you pics of the people you can be boy/girl.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • YAY!
    It looks like a baby Snorlax... i hope it is!
    YAY! That means at least 99 more pkmn are gonna be made. YAY!

EDIT
    It says on SPP that they have a scrounge for food... thats probably why snorlax are so fat, they ate a lot as kids! lol!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • nick484 said:
    you do know the two new versions with brand new pokemon are coming out on september 9th 2004? there called leafgreen and firered, see for your self at www.pokemon.com they don`t tell you much besides the names, but they give you pics of the people you can be boy/girl.
    sry for double post

The 4th generation pkmn aren't gonna be in FR/LG.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • I think your all talking about Gonbe?

A new generation of pokemon.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    What are these 4th generation Pok?mon???

Are they confirming that there will be new games? Haven't they run out of colours (colors if your american) yet??

NOTE: They have. Thats why they called R/S Ruby and Sapphire. Why havent they thought of the obvious??? Pok?mon Black and Pok?mon White??!?!?

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • MysticSwampert said:
    What are these 4th generation Pok?mon???

Are they confirming that there will be new games? Haven't they run out of colours (colors if your american) yet??

NOTE: They have. Thats why they called R/S Ruby and Sapphire. Why havent they thought of the obvious??? Pok?mon Black and Pok?mon White??!?!?
    Ummm..... no, only the first versions R/B/G/Y were named after colors. G/S/C are named after elements, didn't you figure that out by the time crystal came out? And the 3rd generation are named after jewels. Dunno what the 4th generation will be named after but I doub they'll even release more details about it until next year maybe, probably even 2006. Togepi, Donphan, Snubbull, etc. were all revealed way before G/S, so it maybe be a while until we heard more about the 4th generation games. Gnobe is in the 7th movie, that's why he was revealed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh man how old is this
    ? We found out about gonbe allmost a month ago. The fr/lg games are just remakes and the acutal nexst gen games wont be out untill sometime next year.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Shinin said:
    yeah, like at least a year. hopefully the games will be on the DS, which has GCN graphix!!!
    No its not GCN graphics, it has graphics as good as N64.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • Wanna Bet

blue said:
    Oh man how old is this
    ? We found out about gonbe allmost a month ago. The fr/lg games are just remakes and the acutal nexst gen games wont be out untill sometime next year.
    Acutally, wise guy, the Release Date For Leaf Green and Fire Red is:
    Japan: January 29, 2004

US: September 9, 2004 :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was talking about the NEW GEN games not the fr/lg games i allready have thoese.

Back