Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2006 (8:48 AM). Edited October 24th, 2006 by Kurosaki Ichigo.
Flannery's #1 Obsessor

Send a message via AIM to Kurosaki Ichigo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurosaki Ichigo Send a message via Yahoo to Kurosaki Ichigo
    Now I asked this in the drawing board but that seems dead, and I want to know if I started a 'Tales Of' based roleplay who would stay comitted to making it worth it, I know Axel would, since were both big 'Tales Of' fans, so who else would?

**Flannery is my Goddess, I'm her #1 Obsessor**
    Bishies: Matsumoto Rangiku, Shiba Kuukaku, Soi Fong, Hikari(Pearl), Raven
    Pairings: Ichigo x Shihouin Yoruichi, Genis X Presea, Aang X Katara, Toph X Sokka, Kratos X Raine
    My Trainer Card

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 25th, 2006 (3:50 PM).
    The Freshmaker!
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild
    Count me in on that!
    I looooove Tales RPs (even though they don't really get anywhere around here sadly) and I basically have the same general character ;

I'd be 100% faithful to it! :3

/ / ////
    Old October 26th, 2006 (6:13 AM). Edited October 26th, 2006 by Kurosaki Ichigo.
    Flannery's #1 Obsessor

Send a message via AIM to Kurosaki Ichigo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurosaki Ichigo Send a message via Yahoo to Kurosaki Ichigo
      Thats good to know the other thing is I asked Axel about this but didn't get anything back so , but I have somewhat of an idea of a backstory, but I still need a few ideas, I wanted to somehow keep the main plot of world regeneration, but somewhat bring everything alittle time ahead of the other games, where Magitechnology is being used once more.

EDIT: Now that I think about it I think it should be something completely different, and i'm open to ideas, although i'm thinking of having my own character the daughter of Genis Sage and Presea, a female swordswoman.

**Flannery is my Goddess, I'm her #1 Obsessor**
      Bishies: Matsumoto Rangiku, Shiba Kuukaku, Soi Fong, Hikari(Pearl), Raven
      Pairings: Ichigo x Shihouin Yoruichi, Genis X Presea, Aang X Katara, Toph X Sokka, Kratos X Raine
      My Trainer Card
      Closed Thread
      Quick Reply

Sponsored Links