• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[romhackersweekly] Issue 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
  • I liked this issue. It came out sooner than I expected. I guess time flies when your daydreaming at school. I liked the interview with The White Mage. I've seem him in the simple questions and I presume is a good hacker. I'm still working on my hack but, I'm sure it'll be mentioned when I'm comfortable enough to start a thread.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Uh... Hi? ^^; Um... Interview get? Ehehe...

I look forward to more RHWeeklies in the future! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    This issue is great! Unfortunately Pokemon Moon/Sun didn't score high, but hopefully Treeko can use this to motivate himself into improving where he failed. Just hope he doesn't take it too harshly, though. :( Other than that, congrats to Sasuke (for Orange Flame), and Sharanza for their good reviews and awards! ;)

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • I agree. There are too many games that want to use the 4th generation. After a while, all the 4th-gens are somewhat cliche.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I also hope Treecko uses this as inspiration to help improve Moon/Sun. (Why did you change to RSE?!)

Well anywho, congrats to Sharanza and Sasuke, I hope your progress continues well.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow, I didn't expect Moon/Sun to score so low.:( I have no sound on my computer, something's wrong with the soundcard, so I haven't thought about the cries of the Pokemon yet. Thanks for the heads up on that bud! So since I did quite badly, I must rethink this, and try even harder. I'm not mad, just disappointed a bit. I must redeem myself!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Good work everyone (Treecko, you know... Keep up, no matter what!). I hope that one of these wins the über for December!

Just a small question H.S., do we need a thread for every Issue you'll be releasing? XD (Can't you merge the old thread with this two?) Anyway, another good Issue, I hope the next one is as interesting as the previous two (that is, if you left more hacks to review, jojo!)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    OMG, forgot to congratulate Sharanza and -Sasuke-. Sorry about that my friends.:( You guys deserve your awards and all! Congrats buddies!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hiroshi Sotomura said:
    Nah. There's two threads. One's the archives, one's the current issue. They'll be split like that.
    That sounds good! :) However, what became of the archives before issue 10 (before i was around)?

Oh, and TreeckoLv.100, at least you're actually working on your hack, unlike others who just give up on their hack half-way or so! With dedication and time, your hack may be among the finest here at PC! Good luck to you, and hope also that -Sasuke- and Sharanze will continue to work on their hack! You guys complete your hack for us at PC! ;)

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
    Years
  • wow!Now thts one of those mind blowing issues i was lookin fowards too an hey treekolv.100 dont worry bout your hack i looks okay an u know wat i've been working on a secret hack but i should surprisingly say my tiles almost look like yours!Congratulation to the scorers!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    wow!Now thts one of those mind blowing issues i was lookin fowards too an hey treekolv.100 dont worry bout your hack i looks okay an u know wat i've been working on a secret hack but i should surprisingly say my tiles almost look like yours!Congratulation to the scorers!

Secret hack?! Well, you ought to show us 'this so-called secret hack' one day, and maybe your hack could be mentioned in romhackersweekly! :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Erm...I know I shouldn't be posting here at the time, but when's the next issue coming?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back