• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manaphy Egg on Pokémon.com!

XD375

Shane
Years
I was browsing Pokemon.com when I found Manaphy eggs! I wonder if it had any connection to the Password? Are they even Manaphy eggs? Do you get this, or was I a lucky visitor who was required to click a certain one? They switched spots sometimes, and there were a lot of them, and they were annoying!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
I got the eggs too but they don't seem to do anything except obstruct my vision of the site.

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
Yeah, I saw that too. It is kind of annoying.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
Sigh...they revealed only a little info so far. They said they'd give the Manaphy password soon. Be patient...

(Oh, a little secret, Serebiiforums has a thread with a way to get Manaphy now...)

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
Years
The Ranger minisite (I think that' it) said that the code might be released before the end of 2006, but now it's 2007, so they should probably remove that now.

*Wants to get Ranger now* GRAAH I don't have any money now... *Looks at friend's copy of Ranger* Hm... Hehe...

lol, just joking.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Noooooo!
Just Tell Me The Code!
They Won't Tell Me The Code!
That's The Whole Reason I Got Ranger!
Arrrrrrgggg!
Wait a minute! How can you even put a code in??!??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
lol manaphy password whats so great about manaphy >_> im just joking with you. I WANT A MANAPHY ITS LEGENDARY

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Does anyone know the password?? (Oh yeah, if you don't know how to get password mode, go to Ranger Net, then press L, R, A, X, Y, and left on the D-pad to get it)
Is there a way to find the password, I mean, it doesn't look like pokemon.com is going to post it.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
Sigh...they revealed only a little info so far. They said they'd give the Manaphy password soon. Be patient...

(Oh, a little secret, Serebiiforums has a thread with a way to get Manaphy now...)

OK, what? Manaphy is obtainable?

Legally or AR'd?

And no, nobody knows the password, because all of Nintendo's hearts died in a sad battle to overcome the SONY. They won, but at what cost? :/

Seriously, Nintendo didn't reveal the information, yet they have enough time to reveal Pokemon Diamond / Pearl to America.

Bull, I tell you, bull.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
Years
Ugh, I wish they had it. We'll have to wait, but I wish I had the AR code for it. Even just to get the mission. I don't care if it's cheating, it'll be the same Manaphy on D/P. No different at all.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Well, Pokemon.Com updated again. They have a flash movie ad, that, when shown, has five screens. I can't show pics, but here is what each says.
1. Who is the mysterious pokemon taking over pokemon.com?
2. Hatched from an egg... (shows Pokemon Ranger sign)
3.Capable of learning new moves (shows Game pic of fighting Manaphy, and Poke Diamond and Pearl logo)
4.Star of a new movie (shows Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea logo)
5.Find out soon...
Obviously, they are trying to build more suspense/waste time.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
So the Manaphy code will be revealed on Jan 20th. I've only just started playing it so I guess I'm going to have to put a bit more time in to complete the game in less than 10 days.

Back