Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old April 5th, 2010 (1:05 PM).
chillxd's Avatar
chillxd chillxd is offline
メインモシ
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Johto : D
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 213
    ^

    I'll make it for you when I wake up. Sleepy time for me. : D
    __________________

    "...... ...... ......
    ...... ...... ......
    Should I put up a Trade Thread or what?..."

    SS FC: 3868 0899 0081

    Relevant Advertising!

      #252    
    Old April 5th, 2010 (8:36 PM).
    Taichi's Avatar
    Taichi Taichi is offline
    The Keyblader of The Future
       
      Join Date: Aug 2006
      Gender:
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 431
      Wake yet? lol
      Just PM me or post here when you've got it.
      __________________
      The Fake Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Commercial
        #253    
      Old April 6th, 2010 (5:10 PM).
      SuperOrangeOrange SuperOrangeOrange is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        Hey :D
        I was hoping to make a reuquest.
        I am using an r4 for nintendo ds.
        Im not sure how to use the save files but would really like one.
        Hopefully someone can explain it to me. Do I just put it in the game folder on my r4 card?
        Well anyway :
        The game is soul silver.
        I would like a male character called Adam at the very start of the game when you get your pokemon.
        Cyndaquil
        Totodile
        Chikorita or Riolu
        Bulbasaur or Zangoose
        Pikachu or
        Houndour
        All shiny or special event if possible.
        Master Balls and Rare Candies in pc also if possible.
        Thanks so much if anyone can help me out.
        my msn is [email protected] so add me if you need more details :D
        Thanks alot
        SOO
          #254    
        Old April 7th, 2010 (9:35 PM). Edited April 7th, 2010 by unitard08.
        unitard08 unitard08 is offline
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          im not asking for a bunch of cheats and extras, i just want to be able to recover my HALF-FINISHED game!
          someone please help me!
          the game was pokemon blue!
          make me a save file please!!!

          if you cant literally "Make" or "Program" me one, or your having a problem or whatever.. can you at least send me something simalar or make a small exception when making the .sav file, idc and im not picky, i just want my game back! its greatly appreciaited!

          my name was Z
          i had 15 pokemon in bills pc storage (dont remember which ones, you just make them random useless pokemon, cus thats what they were anyways..) i had about 15000 cash.. and the first 4 gymn badges.. i had just beaten team rocket at the game corner, so put me right at the point where you go into silph co in saffron city to beet them, with all the neceassary items i need of coarse, eg: bike, 20 lemonades, 20 ultraballs, silph scope, etc. im trying to make ur job the least difficult.
          I had 6 pokemon on me, warturtle level 33 with attacks bubble beam, dig, bite, and ice beam... also had a richu level 32 with attacks thunderbolt, body slam, quick attack, and swift.. i had a flareon level 32 with attacks double edge, ember, take down, and tackle.. i had a haunter level 28 with attacks nightshade, hypnosis, dream eater, and confuse ray.. i also had a beedrill level 25 with attacks fury attack, poison power/sting (whichever, i dont remember), cut, and i dont remember the last one, give me something like stun spore.. and last..i had a pigeotto level 25 with attacks peck, razor wind, gust, and take down.

          THANKS A BUNCH!

          this is for game boy color btw, i prefer the original bc its of my childhood generation, but i would also accept the blue sea for gba
            #255    
          Old April 10th, 2010 (10:46 PM).
          .light's Avatar
          .light .light is offline
          Airplanes in the night sky...
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: Australia Vic
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 165
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by .light View Post
            Game (Required): Pokemon Diamond (Game 1015 (?)) .SAV file please
            Player's name: Elliott
            Playing time : Don't Mind
            Number of Badges: 8
            Location: anywhere
            Team (If possible)

            Shiny Chairzard (level 100) (Moveset - Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Fly and Blast Burn)
            Salamence (level 100) (Moveset - Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Aerial Ace)
            Shiny Gyarados (level 100) (Moveset - Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rage/Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump)
            Garchomp (level 100) (Moveset - Decent please)
            Shiny Dragonite (level 100) (Moveset - Decent please)
            Shiny Dewgong (level 100) (Moveset - Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Brine)

            Pokemon in Box: just heaps of random pokemon, shiney and not shiny

            or just talk about your problems and ignor people
            __________________
            My Pokeanimates =D


            Come and visit my awesomely awesome trade thread, leave a message too =D
            tradethread <-- go here, click on link

              #256    
            Old April 12th, 2010 (4:04 PM).
            ItzCameron ItzCameron is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1
              Game: Pokemon Diamond (E)
              Player's Name: Diako
              Rival's Name: Nubcake
              Playing Time: 0:40
              Number Of Badges: 0
              Location: Route 201
              Team:
              Chimchar/Shiny/Level 5
              Umbreon/Shiny/Level 10
              Pikachu/Shiny/Level 10
              Squirtle/Shiny/Level 10
              Charmander/Shiny/Level 10
              Bulbasaur/Shiny/Level 10

              Pokemon In Box: None!

              Made Entirley By ItzCameron And With A Little Help From Hacking
              Attached Files
              File Type: sav 1284 - Pokemon Diamond (E)(iND).SAV‎ (76.4 KB, 119 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                #257    
              Old April 13th, 2010 (5:56 AM).
              Placluclu Placluclu is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1
                Hey, can somebody make me a Platinum (U and E) sav file
                i basically need to be in Pal Park i dont care what pokemon, what levels etc
                and name: Placlu
                thx :)
                  #258    
                Old April 13th, 2010 (6:33 AM).
                Kobold Asylum's Avatar
                Kobold Asylum Kobold Asylum is offline
                It's Trolling Time
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                  Location: The Asylum
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naughty
                  Posts: 124
                  Pokemon Ruby SAV with Elite four beat, right outside the Elite four tower and 999 masterballs. Name: Kobold Rival Name: Douche (duh.)
                  __________________
                  PM me about Project Glistening if you are interested.
                    #259    
                  Old April 13th, 2010 (11:25 AM). Edited April 13th, 2010 by Halfshadow.
                  Halfshadow's Avatar
                  Halfshadow Halfshadow is offline
                  Sono italiano/I'm italian.
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2008
                    Location: Lucca ITALY (Yes i'm of Lucca, the city of "Lucca comics and games" !)
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Docile
                    Posts: 56
                    I search a file sav of a GBA rom that including LEGIT AGETO CELEBI of the Pokèmon colosseum bonus japanese disc.

                    I prefer receive it untouched in a GBA file sav.

                    Thanks in advance.
                      #260    
                    Old April 14th, 2010 (6:13 AM).
                    SuperOrangeOrange SuperOrangeOrange is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ItzCameron View Post
                      Game: Pokemon Diamond (E)
                      Player's Name: Diako
                      Rival's Name: Nubcake
                      Playing Time: 0:40
                      Number Of Badges: 0
                      Location: Route 201
                      Team:
                      Chimchar/Shiny/Level 5
                      Umbreon/Shiny/Level 10
                      Pikachu/Shiny/Level 10
                      Squirtle/Shiny/Level 10
                      Charmander/Shiny/Level 10
                      Bulbasaur/Shiny/Level 10

                      Pokemon In Box: None!

                      Made Entirley By ItzCameron And With A Little Help From Hacking

                      I cant get your save file to work Cameron.
                      How do I use it with my r4 for ds?
                      Do I need to convert it or what?
                      Also hope someone can make that save file for me I requested.
                      Thanks :D
                        #261    
                      Old April 16th, 2010 (1:40 PM). Edited April 16th, 2010 by lucaspontes_7.
                      lucaspontes_7's Avatar
                      lucaspontes_7 lucaspontes_7 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                        Location: Johto, Violet City
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 26
                        Please, can someone make me this sav for No$gba?

                        Game (Required): Heart Gold English Version with all-flashcard patch working
                        Player's name: Doesn't Matter
                        Rival's name: Black (If possible)
                        Playing time : Doesn't Matter
                        Number of Badges: 16
                        Location (this means location in game ): Doesn't Matter. Fly to anywhere (all cities/tows visited)
                        Team (Required):
                        Skarmory, lv. 30
                        Pokémon in box: None
                        Additional information: Plot completed up to beating Blue. That means, events cleared, most NPC trainers defeated, etc. >> Required: Before beating Red! << Please send me a link of the ROM which works with the sav.
                        E-mail: [email protected] - send the rom and sav by this e-mail.
                          #262    
                        Old April 16th, 2010 (2:03 PM).
                        Konekodemon's Avatar
                        Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                        The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2007
                        Location: NC
                        Age: 33
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 1,972
                        Game (Required): Pokemon HeartGold English
                        Player's name: Jamie
                        Playing time: Don't care
                        Number of Badges: 0
                        Location (this means location in game ): New Bark Town, Johto
                        Team (Required):
                        Shiny Chikorita, female, level: 5
                        Shiny Cyndaquil, Male: Level 5
                        Shiny Totodile, Male: Level 5
                        Shiny Pikachu, female with the Volt Tackle attack: Level 5
                        Pikachu Colored Pichu(Event Pokemon)
                        Arceus(Event Pokemon)
                        None of them nicknamed
                        Pokémon in box: No
                        Additional information: Save file with plot at the very beginning of the game after you get your starter from the lab.
                        __________________

                        Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                        Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                        Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                          #263    
                        Old April 16th, 2010 (7:03 PM).
                        lucaspontes_7's Avatar
                        lucaspontes_7 lucaspontes_7 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                          Location: Johto, Violet City
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 26
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
                          Game (Required): Pokemon HeartGold English
                          Player's name: Jamie
                          Playing time: Don't care
                          Number of Badges: 0
                          Location (this means location in game ): New Bark Town, Johto
                          Team (Required):
                          Shiny Chikorita, female, level: 5
                          Shiny Cyndaquil, Male: Level 5
                          Shiny Totodile, Male: Level 5
                          Shiny Pikachu, female with the Volt Tackle attack: Level 5
                          Pikachu Colored Pichu(Event Pokemon)
                          Arceus(Event Pokemon)
                          None of them nicknamed
                          Pokémon in box: No
                          Additional information: Save file with plot at the very beginning of the game after you get your starter from the lab.
                          I was able to get everything you want but the Arceus and Pichu, because it's really complicated to me to get Mystery Gift to work, I've tried a lot of times. You can get my half-done sav or wait for someone who knows how to use Mystery Gift to help you. I'm having issues on attaching the sav to the message, because of the size limit, but you can give me your e-mail so I can send it to you.
                            #264    
                          Old April 17th, 2010 (12:52 AM).
                          Konekodemon's Avatar
                          Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                          The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2007
                          Location: NC
                          Age: 33
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 1,972
                          It's ok, I can get the event Pokemon myself. I think I found some Action Replay codes for them.
                          __________________

                          Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                          Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                          Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                            #265    
                          Old April 17th, 2010 (4:32 AM). Edited April 17th, 2010 by lucaspontes_7.
                          lucaspontes_7's Avatar
                          lucaspontes_7 lucaspontes_7 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                            Location: Johto, Violet City
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 26
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
                            It's ok, I can get the event Pokemon myself. I think I found some Action Replay codes for them.
                            Sent it. Tell me if something is wrong. And one more thing, when you get 16 badges, can you send me an e-mail? Thanks.
                              #266    
                            Old April 17th, 2010 (6:21 PM).
                            Taichi's Avatar
                            Taichi Taichi is offline
                            The Keyblader of The Future
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2006
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 431
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
                              My save from Desmume messed up and now I'm starting from scratch, but I had all badges and was just about to got to Mt.Silver. Can someone help me? At this point, I just want to battle Red and be done.

                              Game (Required): Pokemon SoulSilver English
                              Player's name: Taichi
                              Playing time: Don't care really.
                              Number of Badges: 16
                              Location (this means location in game ): In the cave of Mt.Silver, the entrance before Red.
                              Team (Required):
                              Ampharos, Male, Level 88, Nickname: AGU (Moveset: Signal Beam, Thunder, Discharge, Power Gem) (Caught with a Premier Ball)
                              Nidoking, Male, Level 82, Nickname: SHO (Moveset: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Blizzard, Rock Climb) (Caught in a Timer Ball)
                              Typhlosion, Male, Level 84, Nickname: APOLLO (Moveset: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Giga Impact)
                              Scizor, Female, Level 80, Nickname: ZERA (Moveset: Iron Head, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance) (Caught with a Net Ball)
                              Blastoise, Male, Level 84, Nickname: AQUOS (Yes, with an O.) (Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall) (Caught witha Nest Ball)
                              Sceptile, Male, Level 84, Nickname: TERRA (Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Slam) (Caught with a Moon Ball)

                              Pokémon in box: Ditto Level 10 (PLUE), Red Gyrados Male Level 30 (DRAGOON), Tauros, Male, Level 20 (SAGITARIUS), Togekiss Male Level 42 (TOTIUS), Dragonite Male Level 62 (MOON), Lugia Lv 45, Suicune Lv40, Sudowoodo Male Lv22 (KASSHOKU), Delibird Female Level 63 (SANTY), Umbreon Female Level 55 (KURA), Snorlax Female Lv50 (JUMBA.), Cranidos Female 25 (REIHN).

                              Additional information: Please, have it before Red. And with an escape rope at hand also. All TM/HM and 99 Heart Scales.

                              Thank you to whomever can do this please.
                              The guy who said he was going to get me the SAV didn't respond back to my pm. So if anyone can do this please? I'd really appreciate it.
                              __________________
                              The Fake Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Commercial
                                #267    
                              Old April 17th, 2010 (6:28 PM).
                              Konekodemon's Avatar
                              Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                              The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2007
                              Location: NC
                              Age: 33
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 1,972
                              lucas, the NO$GBA Emulator isn't reading the save file. It keeps starting a new game.
                              __________________

                              Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                              Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                              Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                                #268    
                              Old April 18th, 2010 (5:45 PM).
                              lucaspontes_7's Avatar
                              lucaspontes_7 lucaspontes_7 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                Location: Johto, Violet City
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 26
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
                                lucas, the NO$GBA Emulator isn't reading the save file. It keeps starting a new game.
                                Sorry for that. I sent a new e-mail. Hope it works.
                                  #269    
                                Old April 18th, 2010 (9:52 PM).
                                Taichi's Avatar
                                Taichi Taichi is offline
                                The Keyblader of The Future
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2006
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 431
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
                                  My save from Desmume messed up and now I'm starting from scratch, but I had all badges and was just about to got to Mt.Silver. Can someone help me? At this point, I just want to battle Red and be done.

                                  Game (Required): Pokemon SoulSilver English
                                  Player's name: Taichi
                                  Playing time: Don't care really.
                                  Number of Badges: 16
                                  Location (this means location in game ): In the cave of Mt.Silver, the entrance before Red.
                                  Team (Required):
                                  Ampharos, Male, Level 88, Nickname: AGU (Moveset: Signal Beam, Thunder, Discharge, Power Gem) (Caught with a Premier Ball)
                                  Nidoking, Male, Level 82, Nickname: SHO (Moveset: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Blizzard, Rock Climb) (Caught in a Timer Ball)
                                  Typhlosion, Male, Level 84, Nickname: APOLLO (Moveset: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Giga Impact)
                                  Scizor, Female, Level 80, Nickname: ZERA (Moveset: Iron Head, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance) (Caught with a Net Ball)
                                  Blastoise, Male, Level 84, Nickname: AQUOS (Yes, with an O.) (Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall) (Caught witha Nest Ball)
                                  Sceptile, Male, Level 84, Nickname: TERRA (Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Slam) (Caught with a Moon Ball)

                                  Pokémon in box: Ditto Level 10 (PLUE), Red Gyrados Male Level 30 (DRAGOON), Tauros, Male, Level 20 (SAGITARIUS), Togekiss Male Level 42 (TOTIUS), Dragonite Male Level 62 (MOON), Lugia Lv 45, Suicune Lv40, Sudowoodo Male Lv22 (KASSHOKU), Delibird Female Level 63 (SANTY), Umbreon Female Level 55 (KURA), Snorlax Female Lv50 (JUMBA.), Cranidos Female 25 (REIHN).

                                  Additional information: Please, have it before Red. And with an escape rope at hand also. All TM/HM and 99 Heart Scales.

                                  Thank you to whomever can do this please.
                                  Since nobody wants to do the SAV for Soul Silver, can somebody do this for Heart Gold?
                                  __________________
                                  The Fake Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Commercial
                                    #270    
                                  Old April 19th, 2010 (1:41 AM). Edited April 19th, 2010 by Konekodemon.
                                  Konekodemon's Avatar
                                  Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                                  The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2007
                                  Location: NC
                                  Age: 33
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Gentle
                                  Posts: 1,972
                                  I thought you knew that I wanted to be the female character, lucas.
                                  __________________

                                  Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                                  Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                                  Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                                    #271    
                                  Old April 19th, 2010 (3:24 AM). Edited April 19th, 2010 by lucaspontes_7.
                                  lucaspontes_7's Avatar
                                  lucaspontes_7 lucaspontes_7 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                                    Location: Johto, Violet City
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 26
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
                                    I thought you knew that I wanted to be the female character, lucas.
                                    I really though that Jamie was a boy name. I'm not american. Everything but that is fine?
                                    Edit: Sent another e-mail.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
                                    Since nobody wants to do the SAV for Soul Silver, can somebody do this for Heart Gold?
                                    You want this like just being at Mt. Silver with pokémon or with the events cleared? All I want in my sav are 16 badges and events cleared. For example, even if I have 16 badges, if I fly to Azalea, Team Rocket will still be there, or all the NPC trainers I battled will want to battle me again. I can get the pokemon and items by myself.
                                      #272    
                                    Old April 19th, 2010 (6:02 AM).
                                    Konekodemon's Avatar
                                    Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                                    The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2007
                                    Location: NC
                                    Age: 33
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Gentle
                                    Posts: 1,972
                                    lucas, I never got the email.
                                    __________________

                                    Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                                    Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                                    Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                                      #273    
                                    Old April 19th, 2010 (7:50 AM).
                                    Taichi's Avatar
                                    Taichi Taichi is offline
                                    The Keyblader of The Future
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2006
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 431
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by lucaspontes_7 View Post
                                      You want this like just being at Mt. Silver with pokémon or with the events cleared? All I want in my sav are 16 badges and events cleared. For example, even if I have 16 badges, if I fly to Azalea, Team Rocket will still be there, or all the NPC trainers I battled will want to battle me again. I can get the pokemon and items by myself.
                                      Events Cleared please. Thanks.
                                      __________________
                                      The Fake Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Commercial
                                        #274    
                                      Old April 19th, 2010 (1:18 PM).
                                      lucaspontes_7's Avatar
                                      lucaspontes_7 lucaspontes_7 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                                        Location: Johto, Violet City
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 26
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
                                        Events Cleared please. Thanks.
                                        So i can't make it. My sav got erased after I got 16 badges, and I need a sav from someone who has 16 badges but before Red. Then I can make the sav for you.

                                        If anyone have a sav with 16 badges before Red, I'm begging for it. Thanks.

                                        Edit: I learnt something from another forum: You'd have to go through it again, as event editing requires quite a bit of time of discovering triggers. You can always hex edit the save by yourself to find out how triggers are stored.
                                        Ok. I even don't know what is hex.
                                          #275    
                                        Old April 19th, 2010 (1:38 PM).
                                        Konekodemon's Avatar
                                        Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                                        The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2007
                                        Location: NC
                                        Age: 33
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Posts: 1,972
                                        Game (Required): Pokémon Red
                                        Player's name: ASH
                                        Rival's Name: GARY
                                        Playing time : Don't care
                                        Number of Badges: 0
                                        Location (this means location in game ): Pallet Town, inside my house in my bedroom
                                        Team (Required): No Set Team
                                        Pokémon in box: Yes
                                        Additional information: All 151 Pokemon and all Missingnos in boxes. 99 of All items in Item PC. This is meant to be a Gameshark Save starting you off at the very beginning with everything, where you haven't even been to the lab to get your starter yet.
                                        __________________

                                        Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                                        Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                                        Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                                        Closed Thread

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:47 PM.