• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskull_seviper

I made this 5 years ago, wow.
Years
  • Could someone tell me how well i'm doing? I got it on Saturday the 16th and I'm at the part where you fight Groudon.

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Your quite close to the end of the main storyline. Make sure to be really strong for Rayquaza... what's your team?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's good, I only got it on Saturday but I'm almost up to that point now XD

Cubone's got some good attacks, you could win easily XD

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • I Have Just Done Rayquaza And Done A Few Missions. Then Spinda Gave Me A Clear Wing And I Took It To Xatu. What Happens Next. Who Do I Fight At Fiery Plains. And Can Someone Give Me Advice On How To Get The HM's From Solar Cave Because Water Is Usually In The Way And I Can't Seem To Find Any Drought Orbs
    Thanks
    Wattsie1993

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Well, i can't really help you there Wattsie. I'm on Buried Relic right now and i need to train.
    I only have a swampert with swim so that kinds of gives me the advantage. Try searching every now and then at orbs that the two pokemon have in the pokemon square.

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • I Have Just Done Rayquaza And Done A Few Missions. Then Spinda Gave Me A Clear Wing And I Took It To Xatu. What Happens Next. Who Do I Fight At Fiery Plains. And Can Someone Give Me Advice On How To Get The HM's From Solar Cave Because Water Is Usually In The Way And I Can't Seem To Find Any Drought Orbs
    Thanks
    Wattsie1993
    you fight entei in fiery field. and you need water pokemon or pokemon with the iq skill
    "all terain hiker" to get some of the hms in solar cave or you can use a trawl orb which helps a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back