• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Moony's - Art~~

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Thanks !!! oh i have a dragonite avay if ya want to use that or i can make another one your choice! :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Oh I remember that avatar.....Could you do something sort of like that, except fiercer, like the charizard in my av.?Of course, if it's not too much trouble....

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Well i never did a grasseon in a while so i did a quick one in Ms Paint it's Vampire Grasseon !!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Wow that's really good moonlight!He looks spooky.Keep up the good work!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Err, moonlight, just wondering, about when will you be done with my avatar?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Thanks a lot.I understand if you're busy, I was just wondering if something was wrong

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
aww Liz such great art as awlays master! I like the Rayden! It looks cool with the different effect. Grasseon is cool as always. I'd like to see what it would be like if my made up pokemon Igtica met your Rayden. It would be kinda weird wouldn't it :p I wonder if they would get along, lol!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Moonlight what kind of program are you using to make this art?BTW, how's the avatar coming along?

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Ok im so sorry it took so long my comp hates me well at least im gettin a new one soon then i wont have problems Oh the program i use well i act use a few i use Flash MX,PSP(Paint Shop Pro) and Adobe Photoshop well i hope ya like it !!!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
OMG thanks so much moonlight!I really appreciate it!It looks great!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I don't see how you could make a better one, but I would be happy if you did it.I like this one a whole bunch though!

Back