• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites For Ryoko Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orophin

Gamer
Years
  • These are some sprites I made for my game, Ryoko Legacy (Its in the Game Development section).

This is Serezard, a combination of Charzard and Seviper.
    Serezard.png

This one is Metamence, a fusion of Metagross and Salamence. It was requested by Naruto of POL.
    Metamence.png

New Sprite. Mew, Deoxys and Kabutops fusion.
    Meoxys.png

This is Chiyo, a sprite I've been working on. She is either going to be one of the elite four or a gym leader.
    Orophin-Chiyo.png

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
  • Sorry for the double post, but I have a bunch of new sprites to add.

Ghoskull
    Ghoskull.png

Marrozor
    Orophin-Marrozor.png

Soldrill
    Orophin-Soldrill.png

Balferno
    Orophin-Balferno.png

Rocket Admin
    RocketAdminVersion1.png

Male Grunt
    Male_Grunt.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Metamence: D: You flipped the wings ... that's a bad thing to do if you aren't gonna adjust the shading for the wings respectively.

Chiyo: She's too thin around the abdomen, and her arms seem to be in an uncomfortable pose.

And yeah, you're allowed to double post (or even triple) if it's for the sake of showcasing your work.

Also, I don't really see how splices could fit in a game. I personally think that you're better off sticking with the originals or creating new pokemon from scratch.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Your last two sprites are too big for normal pokémon resolution...

Trainers usually fit in a 64x64 square.

~Azura.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back