ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #12801    
Old December 17th, 2009 (6:13 AM).
simonrule18's Avatar
simonrule18 simonrule18 is offline
Iwant to create my own pokemon
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Posts: 35
    Can any one help me how i can speed vba link to play pokemon emerald online

    Relevant Advertising!

      #12802    
    Old December 17th, 2009 (10:34 AM).
    onyx79's Avatar
    onyx79 onyx79 is offline
    Red Dead Revolver
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: Orange Islands (=
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 503
      the ??? pokemon on yape have only 1 move tackle and I can't add more moves,why?
      __________________
      my room base: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5397075&postcount=64
        #12803    
      Old December 17th, 2009 (10:49 AM).
      rokrdude's Avatar
      rokrdude rokrdude is offline
      POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
         
        Join Date: Oct 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 136
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by onyx79 View Post
        the ??? pokemon on yape have only 1 move tackle and I can't add more moves,why?

        I think answer to ur question is that u need to remove some moves from other pokemon so that u can allocate that space for new moves
        Y.A.P.E cant increase no. of total moves in the game but u can surely reallocate the moves
        __________________
        If U wanna play a ruby hack which is COMPLETE and has ALL SINNOH REGION POKEMON
        (All Capturable)



        Anyone interested in making Titlescreen or banners kindly contact me or post on the thread


        Pokemon Sinnoh Quest
        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203273


        SALIENT FEATURES AND SCREENSHOTS

        Spoiler:
        1) 385 Pokemon available in the game which are placed strategically throught the game i.e ALL Sinnoh pokemon and 85% of pokemon from Kanto,Jonto and Hoenn
        !!!!ALL ARE CAPTURABLE!!!

        2) Some d/p Exclusive attacks added like Aura Sphere,Dark Pulse,Close Combat


          #12804    
        Old December 17th, 2009 (4:07 PM).
        Chicken Bones Chicken Bones is offline
        Hacks 4 fun
           
          Join Date: Nov 2009
          Posts: 18
          0m3GA ARS3NAL

          Well it's been almost a week since you said you had made a script where a sprite follows you but couldn't get it to follow you from map to map. I can easily make a sprite follow you from map to map but can't get the following to work.

          If you could post a copy of how you got your script to work then it would be a great help. I have seen a few other people say they would like to see it too.

          So please post a copy soon or accept that maybe you were wrong and sprites can't follow you.
            #12805    
          Old December 17th, 2009 (4:11 PM).
          0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
          0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
          Im comin' home...
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Jan 2008
          Location: Superjail Penitentiary
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 1,812
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chicken Bones View Post
          0m3GA ARS3NAL

          Well it's been almost a week since you said you had made a script where a sprite follows you but couldn't get it to follow you from map to map. I can easily make a sprite follow you from map to map but can't get the following to work.

          If you could post a copy of how you got your script to work then it would be a great help. I have seen a few other people say they would like to see it too.

          So please post a copy soon or accept that maybe you were wrong and sprites can't follow you.
          I want to see how you did it.
          Any videos?
          Also, I don't have the script anymore, lol, I deleted it a long time ago since it was a waste of time.
          __________________
          >Boot Jailbot
          >Pass *****
          .
          .
          Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
          Greetings Warden
          of Superjail Penitentiary
          Awaiting user input...

          >Display User_Info
          ╠══User Info══╣
          Username:
          0m3GA ARS3NAL
          Age: 18
          Sex: Male ♂
          Race: Caucasian
          Quote:
          "What is this
          I don't even..."

          M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
          ╠══End of File══╣
          Awaiting user input...

          >
            #12806    
          Old December 17th, 2009 (4:37 PM).
          Pokepal17's Avatar
          Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
          More cowbell~
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Location: Steeltown
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 1,511
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by onyx79 View Post
          is there any way to add songs from ruby into fire red but without replacing the songs of fire red?
          because emerald uses songs from ruby and from fire red so I'm wondering if that's possible somehow...
          Look in the documents and tutorials section.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by onyx79 View Post
          the ??? pokemon on yape have only 1 move tackle and I can't add more moves,why?
          Because there's a table of moves which has to be repointed for Pokemon to learn more moves.
          __________________
          Pokémon Stardrop
            #12807    
          Old December 17th, 2009 (5:35 PM).
          Incineroar's Avatar
          Incineroar Incineroar is offline
          the spirit of the fighter
          • Moderator
          • Platinum Tier
          • Developer
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: Iki Town
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 13,447
          This may be "out-there", but, can someone post a complete list of all the voicegroups avaliable in Pokemon Ruby? I'm adding music from Final Fantasy IV, VI, and a Sonic advance game, but they don't sound correct. I haven't found a single tutorial anywhere on the internet for this kind of a list.
          __________________
            #12808    
          Old December 17th, 2009 (6:43 PM).
          Pokepal17's Avatar
          Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
          More cowbell~
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Location: Steeltown
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 1,511
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
          This may be "out-there", but, can someone post a complete list of all the voicegroups avaliable in Pokemon Ruby? I'm adding music from Final Fantasy IV, VI, and a Sonic advance game, but they don't sound correct. I haven't found a single tutorial anywhere on the internet for this kind of a list.
          Magnius made one, which can be found in the documents and tutorials section. :3
          __________________
          Pokémon Stardrop
            #12809    
          Old December 17th, 2009 (6:55 PM).
          rokrdude's Avatar
          rokrdude rokrdude is offline
          POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
             
            Join Date: Oct 2009
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 136
            Can anyone tell me where can I find indexed sprites of sinnoh(d/p)
            elite 4 and champion (cynthia) which can be inserted using advance trainer??

            I searched it but could find only Sinnoh pokemon sprite pack, No trainers sprite pack.
            __________________
            If U wanna play a ruby hack which is COMPLETE and has ALL SINNOH REGION POKEMON
            (All Capturable)



            Anyone interested in making Titlescreen or banners kindly contact me or post on the thread


            Pokemon Sinnoh Quest
            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203273


            SALIENT FEATURES AND SCREENSHOTS

            Spoiler:
            1) 385 Pokemon available in the game which are placed strategically throught the game i.e ALL Sinnoh pokemon and 85% of pokemon from Kanto,Jonto and Hoenn
            !!!!ALL ARE CAPTURABLE!!!

            2) Some d/p Exclusive attacks added like Aura Sphere,Dark Pulse,Close Combat


              #12810    
            Old December 17th, 2009 (10:02 PM).
            874521's Avatar
            874521 874521 is offline
            School days again...
               
              Join Date: Dec 2008
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 19
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 507
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by rokrdude View Post
              Can anyone tell me where can I find indexed sprites of sinnoh(d/p)
              elite 4 and champion (cynthia) which can be inserted using advance trainer??

              I searched it but could find only Sinnoh pokemon sprite pack, No trainers sprite pack.

              Or you're gonna index it by yourself:
              First you need to resize it if it is needed, here's the tutorial:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=140836
              Second you index it, here's the tutorial: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146903

              Hope it helps. If you want the sprites that are indexed already, PM me.
              __________________
              Hacks I Support:
              Pokemon Ametrino





              --------------------------
              My Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201787
              Post your suggestions on my thread.
              Contains DPP and HGSS Tiles and Overworlds!



              874521 Pair up with Napalm
                #12811    
              Old December 18th, 2009 (1:04 AM).
              Chicken Bones Chicken Bones is offline
              Hacks 4 fun
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2009
                Posts: 18
                Quote:
                I want to see how you did it.
                Any videos?
                Also, I don't have the script anymore, lol, I deleted it a long time ago since it was a waste of time.
                We'll as I said I can't get it to follow you (can't move) but if you could try and remember how you did it and give me some tips then that would be great.

                Thanks
                  #12812    
                Old December 18th, 2009 (4:52 PM).
                Razer Rage Razer Rage is offline
                Beginning Hacker
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 126
                  I can't even begin to think of a good search term for this problem.

                  I'm trying to get a simple "hello world" script to work. At first, the sprite that I applied the script to wouldn't even show up on the screen. Next, I tried to change the offset of an existing sprite, but it kept saying the same thing.

                  Now, I have the sprite on-screen (somehow), and it will not talk.

                  I used to know how to do this, and this is getting really frustrating.

                  This is what the script looks like when it is decompiled:

                  '---------------
                  #org 0x800000
                  msgbox 0x880000A MSG_FACE '"Hello World!"
                  end


                  '---------
                  ' Strings
                  '---------
                  #org 0x80000A
                  = Hello World!
                  __________________
                  Click here if you are a fan of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
                    #12813    
                  Old December 18th, 2009 (6:08 PM).
                  Kaikai Kaikai is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2009
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 90
                    Im so damn confused! So so so so so so confused!

                    How do i make Porygon the only available starter pokemon without battling the Zigzagoon and still make sure that the Prof. Birch lab scripts still works?! (Sapphire!)
                      #12814    
                    Old December 18th, 2009 (6:49 PM).
                    Pokepal17's Avatar
                    Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                    More cowbell~
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Location: Steeltown
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 1,511
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kaikai View Post
                    Im so damn confused! So so so so so so confused!

                    How do i make Porygon the only available starter pokemon without battling the Zigzagoon and still make sure that the Prof. Birch lab scripts still works?! (Sapphire!)
                    Change the zigzagoon event to a custom event and have it warping to the Prof.'s lab afterwards.
                    __________________
                    Pokémon Stardrop
                      #12815    
                    Old December 18th, 2009 (10:31 PM).
                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                    Memento Mori
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 14,477
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Razer Rage View Post
                    '---------------
                    #org 0x800000
                    msgbox 0x880000A MSG_FACE '"Hello World!"
                    end


                    '---------
                    ' Strings
                    '---------
                    #org 0x80000A
                    = Hello World!
                    #dynamic 0x800000
                    #org @start
                    lock
                    faceplayer
                    msgbox @(something)
                    callstd 0x6
                    release
                    end

                    #org @(something)
                    = Text

                    And be sure that NPC with the script doesn't have hidden movement or set flag.
                    __________________
                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                      #12816    
                    Old December 19th, 2009 (1:01 AM).
                    Giga Universe's Avatar
                    Giga Universe Giga Universe is offline
                    Working on a tool.
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                    Location: South Africa
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 121
                    What are offsets that the Spinning Pokeballs (When you battle and send out a pokemon - the pokeball it comes out of is what I mean) can be found? And are they uncompressed or compressed?
                    __________________
                      #12817    
                    Old December 19th, 2009 (6:15 AM).
                    piercesj piercesj is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 32
                      How do you edit the tiles in a game?
                        #12818    
                      Old December 19th, 2009 (7:15 AM).
                      rokrdude's Avatar
                      rokrdude rokrdude is offline
                      POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 136
                        How can we rename a town using Advance map ?

                        I dont want to create a new one just rename a a town already there
                        __________________
                        If U wanna play a ruby hack which is COMPLETE and has ALL SINNOH REGION POKEMON
                        (All Capturable)



                        Anyone interested in making Titlescreen or banners kindly contact me or post on the thread


                        Pokemon Sinnoh Quest
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203273


                        SALIENT FEATURES AND SCREENSHOTS

                        Spoiler:
                        1) 385 Pokemon available in the game which are placed strategically throught the game i.e ALL Sinnoh pokemon and 85% of pokemon from Kanto,Jonto and Hoenn
                        !!!!ALL ARE CAPTURABLE!!!

                        2) Some d/p Exclusive attacks added like Aura Sphere,Dark Pulse,Close Combat


                          #12819    
                        Old December 19th, 2009 (7:47 AM).
                        NarutoActor's Avatar
                        NarutoActor NarutoActor is offline
                        The rocks cry out to me
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                        Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Bashful
                        Posts: 1,979
                        Things this simple I advise reading a read me, and being independent. if you are independent with more of the basic issues things will go a lot faster.
                        But if you are lazy(Like I know I can be at times) go to header view and edit the name and click save XD
                        __________________
                        ~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
                          #12820    
                        Old December 19th, 2009 (8:04 AM).
                        Kaikai Kaikai is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2009
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 90
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Pokepal17 View Post
                          Change the zigzagoon event to a custom event and have it warping to the Prof.'s lab afterwards.
                          What program can I use to just do that?! PKSVUI will only change the zigzagoon event back!

                          And i meant when Prof. Birch leaves, you have to go to LITTLEROOT TOWN to get to his lab!

                          Actually, im thinking of someone in your room GIVING the Porygon! How do you do that?
                            #12821    
                          Old December 19th, 2009 (8:35 AM).
                          Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                          Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                          The Faltine
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2008
                            Location: Slovenia
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 3,572
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Kaikai View Post
                            What program can I use to just do that?! PKSVUI will only change the zigzagoon event back!

                            And i meant when Prof. Birch leaves, you have to go to LITTLEROOT TOWN to get to his lab!

                            Actually, im thinking of someone in your room GIVING the Porygon! How do you do that?
                            Advance-Map, XSE and FreeSpaceFinder.
                            Download all these from HackMew's Toolbox, then go read diegoisawesome's scripting tutorial.
                            __________________
                              #12822    
                            Old December 19th, 2009 (8:46 AM). Edited December 19th, 2009 by Kaikai.
                            Kaikai Kaikai is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2009
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 90
                              where is the tutorial?

                              That?! Nu-uh! I will not try #raw's!

                              In fact, this is EXTREMELY hard! The msgbox 0x(whatever) is different from the hex code! I dont know what to do with that!
                                #12823    
                              Old December 19th, 2009 (9:43 AM).
                              rokrdude's Avatar
                              rokrdude rokrdude is offline
                              POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 136
                                I created a new map over one of the routes(route 131) in ruby game

                                But whenever i try to insert the map over the route map( i insert keeping the header same as that of the route)the map always gets inserted in littleroot town (starting town)

                                Although in game, the new map is accesible but when i enter that map it shows littleroot town
                                on top (if a change the name the name of the first town littleroot also changes)

                                Can anyone help
                                I have a saved the map(as txt file) so i dont want to remake the whole map?
                                __________________
                                If U wanna play a ruby hack which is COMPLETE and has ALL SINNOH REGION POKEMON
                                (All Capturable)



                                Anyone interested in making Titlescreen or banners kindly contact me or post on the thread


                                Pokemon Sinnoh Quest
                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203273


                                SALIENT FEATURES AND SCREENSHOTS

                                Spoiler:
                                1) 385 Pokemon available in the game which are placed strategically throught the game i.e ALL Sinnoh pokemon and 85% of pokemon from Kanto,Jonto and Hoenn
                                !!!!ALL ARE CAPTURABLE!!!

                                2) Some d/p Exclusive attacks added like Aura Sphere,Dark Pulse,Close Combat


                                  #12824    
                                Old December 19th, 2009 (9:44 AM).
                                Chaos Rush's Avatar
                                Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                                im sexy and i know it
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2007
                                  Location: Taylor Swift
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 1,296
                                  In XSE, how do you check how many bytes a script takes up?
                                    #12825    
                                  Old December 19th, 2009 (9:47 AM).
                                  Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                  Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                  hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2008
                                    Age: 23
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Bashful
                                    Posts: 3,487
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by rokrdude View Post
                                    I created a new map over one of the routes(route 131) in ruby game

                                    But whenever i try to insert the map over the route map( i insert keeping the header same as that of the route)the map always gets inserted in littleroot town (starting town)

                                    Although in game, the new map is accesible but when i enter that map it shows littleroot town
                                    on top (if a change the name the name of the first town littleroot also changes)

                                    Can anyone help
                                    I have a saved the map(as txt file) so i dont want to remake the whole map?
                                    Easy, in the Map Header, next to where you rename the map is a dropdown menu. Select which Route/Town/Whatever you want it to be listed as, and then select it and Save. Reopen your ROM, and it is now under there.
                                    __________________


                                    Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                    awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                    OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                    can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                    RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                    Closed Thread
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:57 AM.