ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2011 (6:04 AM).

I'm very new to rom hacking and I was starting to hack the Gold version. First I wanted to add my own bitmap sprite for the character in the game. Then I'd like to edit one of the gym leaders name and sprite and stuff also. That's really all for tight now I guess.

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 13th, 2011 (3:30 AM). Edited October 13th, 2011 by ~Anbuja.
    Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
      Question:
      I inserted a pokemon OW it's a flying type pokemon so i want it to make like it is flying on the mapps...soooo
      In a-map the Ow inserted and such give no problems...but the movement to make it run up down makes it only walk one tile up and one tile down and that looks very unnatural sooo i wanted to ask is that another Movement type you give the OW in a-map(i tryed all) or is it a script that make the ow walk for example 6 tiles up and 6 tiles down and that all reapeting again...?

Question:
      I inserted a pokemon OW it's a flying type pokemon so i want it to make like it is flying on the mapps...soooo
      In a-map the Ow inserted and such give no problems...but the movement to make it run up down makes it only walk one tile up and one tile down and that looks very unnatural sooo i wanted to ask is that another Movement type you give the OW in a-map(i tryed all) or is it a script that make the ow walk for example 6 tiles up and 6 tiles down and that all reapeting again...?
      Old October 13th, 2011 (3:44 AM).
      Heiki Hecchara‌‌
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
      Question:
      In FR there are a number of Bikers on Cycling Road that constantly move up and down like you want - It would be easiest to see how they move and copy their data. Most of their movement values (The window underneath movement type in AMap) are set at 61 so I would suggest changing your NPC's value to match it. While I haven't messed around with this a lot, I'm inclined to believe that the first number you place in the movement value window will correspond to the number of squares the NPC will move in one direction, in this case, six. If someone wants to correct me on that last point, then go ahead :)
      Old October 13th, 2011 (5:55 AM).

Hi i have been trying to get team rocket grunts to use the R/S trainer battle music. I followed Mastermind_Xs tutorial. However when i start the game it wont go past the intro screen (it freezes at the moment the gamefreak logo is supposed to come up) whats more i loaded a savestate and it works. But whenever a sound effect is supposed to play or if the music is supposed to chnge the game freezes. Im using Fire Red (U) v1.0

Any idea whats wrong?
        Old October 13th, 2011 (4:56 PM).
        Pingouin_7

Hello, I am attempting to hack the first generation of Pokémon.
          More specifically, Pokémon Blue.

I am trying to hack three things.

First, I would like to be able to edit the sprites of the Pokémon. The reason why I want to do that is because I am attempting to edit Pokémon Blue and make it into an English Pokémon Green.
          Right now, I am basing myself on two patches, one made by Chaos Rush which changes the graphics back to those from the original Japanese Green (Thanks a lot for that patch, BTW) and another one which changes the titlescreen so that it has Bulbasaur and says Pokémon Green version on it (I did that part. Some person from romhacking.net helped me for editing the Blue Version text, though.)

Second, I would like to be able to edit the Game Corner prizes. I am attemting to make a minor hack of Blue so that it becomes, in essence, a translation of the Japanese Blue version.
          Right now I can handle editing the wild Pokémon and in-game trades, but I'm stuck with editing the Game Corner prizes.

Last but not least, I want to edit the SGB border of the mentionned above Pokémon Blue rom to the SGB border from the original Green version.
          (I know Coolboyman knows how to that, judging by Pokémon Brown. I PMed him, but if anyone else knows, I wouldn't mind your help.)

I don't mind hex editing as long as I know what I'm doing and what I'm editing.
          In fact, it would be preferable if I was hex editing, because then I would actually learn something about rom hacking, because all those previous rom edits were all done with programs that do all the work for you.

Thanks in advance to whoever has the knowledge and time to reply to me.
          Old October 14th, 2011 (5:59 AM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by NismoZ.
          SMW Hacker

I have two questions. First, are trainer battle sprites (in FireRed, sorry about missing that ) uncompressed (like most of the other graphics) in the ROM? Secondly, and related, where are they?
            Old October 14th, 2011 (6:26 AM).
            to measure how far we wonder

Nature: Calm
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
              I have two questions. First, are trainer battle sprites (in FireRed, sorry about missing that ) uncompressed (like most of the other graphics) in the ROM? Secondly, and related, where are they?
              Nope, they're compressed.
              In BPRE:
              The table for the Image Offsets is at 0x23957C
              and the palette table is at 0x239A1C

Tools that can open compressed images like NSE (there's a plugin) or UnlZ(they're in there somewhere) can display and edit these.
              I think there are some Trainer-Editing tools as well.
              Old October 14th, 2011 (4:33 PM).
              Banned

I inserted my big Intro sprites into my game. They come out fine so I'm inclined to believe that I did something right. However after choosing a name they look minorly different. The rival is the strangest part. Again, everything is fine.

rival.PNG

However again, after choosing a name manually this happens.

rival1.PNG

I used Dante's tutorial, I don't understand why this happens. Can someone please help me?
                Old October 14th, 2011 (5:00 PM).
                巨大なトロール。
                • Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sephiroth2009 View Post
                I inserted my big Intro sprites into my game. They come out fine so I'm inclined to believe that I did something right. However after choosing a name they look minorly different. The rival is the strangest part. Again, everything is fine.

Attachment 62270

However again, after choosing a name manually this happens.

Attachment 62271

I used Dante's tutorial, I don't understand why this happens. Can someone please help me?
                It looks like the palette is reloaded, so there must be a second one somewhere. Or maybe you forgot to change a pointer? Either way, search for that palette and edit it to match the one you want.
                Old October 14th, 2011 (6:08 PM).
                Banned

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Darthatron View Post
                  It looks like the palette is reloaded, so there must be a second one somewhere. Or maybe you forgot to change a pointer? Either way, search for that palette and edit it to match the one you want.
                  Thanks for the reply. But I don't know.

I checked "automatically fix pointers". And I used the same palette as the rival. Saved it as act, oped it with Gimp and inserting the palettes into the rival black and white sprite. I than saved it, used the unindexed image and pasted it over the rival sprite. saved it than opened it with Gimp and inserted the palette file again to see if it would remain the same, in which it did. I had to change the background color to match the rival's though with Paint but I doubt that had influence. Anyway with the rival saved I inserted into unlz with a new offset.

So I just don't understand what the problem is.
                  Old October 14th, 2011 (7:02 PM).
                  Oh Hai Thar~
                  • Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
                  Wew...
                  I searched this thread and the old archive for my question, but unfortunately, all I found was dust x,x

Anyway, I have 2 questions. I hope anyone can help me.
                  First, can anyone tell me how to make Latios start to roam around the region?
                  Second, can anyone tell me how to properly use the 'createvirtualsprite' command in XSE?

Thanks~

FC: 0061-1111-6462
                  TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old October 15th, 2011 (6:45 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Vladimir312 View Post
                    Does anyone know how I would be able to edit the breeding in a pokemon game? I'm creating new pokemon and I want them to breed the way they're supposed to.
                    I'm reposting this because no one answered. But also, does anyone know if there is a place to find a "dictionary" of all the pksv commands? Just wondering if something like that existed.
                    Old October 16th, 2011 (3:46 AM).

Would someone be able to explain to me how exactly to figure out the hex blocks for moves? I'm trying to work with the "physical/special split in gen 3" patch for Emerald, but since it only defines the engine for it and not the moves themselves, I'm pretty lost.

If you're wondering, here's the link to the patch download. The way the engine works is that it uses the second padding byte in each move to determine its status as either a physical or special move, instead of on a type basis. For example, this is Pound (in Fire Red, at least):

Code:
                      00 28 00 64 23 00 00 00 33 00 01 00
                      The bolded number is the padding byte. 00 is physical, 01 is special, and 02+ is status. I understand how it works. Sadly, I haven't a clue where this hex for each move IS (this snippet included), so this doesn't help me much at all. I also don't know much about hex editing to begin with, so it's a bit rough navigating the data without any idea where I should be looking.
                      Old October 16th, 2011 (4:34 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Leafbarrett View Post
                        Would someone be able to explain to me how exactly to figure out the hex blocks for moves? I'm trying to work with the "physical/special split in gen 3" patch for Emerald, but since it only defines the engine for it and not the moves themselves, I'm pretty lost.

If you're wondering, here's the link to the patch download. The way the engine works is that it uses the second padding byte in each move to determine its status as either a physical or special move, instead of on a type basis. For example, this is Pound (in Fire Red, at least):

Code:
                        00 28 00 64 23 00 00 00 33 00 01 00
                        The bolded number is the padding byte. 00 is physical, 01 is special, and 02+ is status. I understand how it works. Sadly, I haven't a clue where this hex for each move IS (this snippet included), so this doesn't help me much at all. I also don't know much about hex editing to begin with, so it's a bit rough navigating the data without any idea where I should be looking.
                        The move has a 12-byte data structure. The order is: 1. effect, 2. base power, 3. type, 4. accuracy, 5. pp, 6. effect accuracy, 7. target that the move will affect, 8. priority, 9. unknown byte, 10,11 and 12 are padding.
                        Just go to a hex editor, search the location of the move you want to edit by ctrl+f, and change the 11th byte.

An example, if you want to change acientpower into a special move, use ctrl+f and search the following:
                        Quote:
                        8C 3C 05 64 05 0A 00 00
                        8C for the effect which may boost all the stats
                        3C for the 60 base power
                        05 for rock type
                        64 for 100 accuracy
                        05 for pp
                        0A for 10% that may cause boosting of all stats
                        00 for targeting at one enemy
                        00 for having no priority

then counting from 8C, find out the 11th byte and change it into 01
                        Old October 16th, 2011 (12:38 PM).

Im currently hacking a fire red rom and i have found a huge bug, when i go into a battle then select the bag option in the battle interface the game restarts to the start screen at the beginning of the game, i havent added any scripts yet. do i have to set a flag or anything? (i copied the file and made a give pokemon script also and it still occurs)
                          Old October 16th, 2011 (1:02 PM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by Missingyep.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by EdensElite View Post
                            I'm using map connections and using a different tileset 2 on the second map. However it doesn't load the different tileset when I go into the next map, it keeps the original so It looks all messed up, how do I fix this?
                            There is no fix, but there is a workaround.

Let's say that you're using Tileset A as your minor tileset on Map A, and Tileset B on Map B. The two maps are connected. Whatever tiles you use near the edges of the maps -- Tilesets A and B must share those tiles, and the tiles have to have the same numbers in each. (For example, if a tree stump in A is block $304, then it must also be block $304 in B.) All other tiles may differ between the two tilesets, though.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by zacharianinja View Post
                            Im currently hacking a fire red rom and i have found a huge bug, when i go into a battle then select the bag option in the battle interface the game restarts to the start screen at the beginning of the game, i havent added any scripts yet. do i have to set a flag or anything? (i copied the file and made a give pokemon script also and it still occurs)
                            When was the last time your ROM worked? What changes have you made to it since then?
                            Old October 16th, 2011 (1:23 PM).

so i went back into my backup files and it still worked when i change the pewter city into a map for a route (3.2) then it stopped working once i made one of the rooms from a building into a second part of the map connecting it up top (6.0). both contain grass with pokemon in them.
                              Old October 16th, 2011 (1:25 PM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by zacharianinja View Post
                                so i went back into my backup files and it still worked when i change the pewter city into a map for a route (3.2) then it stopped working once i made one of the rooms from a building into a second part of the map connecting it up top (6.0). both contain grass with pokemon in them.
                                Could you be a bit more specific about what parts of the maps you changed, and when exactly the error occurred?

It's possible that the problem stems from changing your maps... However, I think it's more likely that you damaged something earlier, and that changing the maps is what made the damage actually become a problem.
                                Old October 16th, 2011 (1:35 PM).

I remapped the entire things. changed the dimensions and and all the map tiles. The error started to occur somewhere between 2 of my map backup files the last one where it started working i had tiled the whole starting city in pewter city. it started crashing after i redid the map tiles for a room in pewter city and connected it to the top of that so it was like one long route. Sorry if i'm not exactly giving you the information you want im pretty new to this
                                  Old October 17th, 2011 (7:29 AM).

I've been trying to add some person events to my map on advance map, but everytime I save it after adding them I get this error message:

When I delete the person events it works just fine, but if I save it with them when I return to the map the error message flashes up again and the person events have randomised locations, sprites and scripts offsets. Anyone have any idea whats going on?
                                    Old October 18th, 2011 (3:27 AM).
                                    No0b, but getting there.

Nature: Bold
                                      Ok, I've been hacking for a little while. I only starting looking at scripting recently, but I havn't got too far into it yet. What I'm asking for is not necessarily for someone to write a script for me, but to describe to me how to do it. (I wouldn't say no if someone offered though xP)

Description: You talk to a guy. He gives you a message then leaves the map via a map connection. (Movements: Up, Right.) He then stays there. Even if you leave the map. As soon as you pass through the same map connection as he has, if you try to pass back through, He will stop you with a message saying something like 'Can't go back' and you take a step upwards. When you talk to him he has a flag if it's not activated, just a standard messsage. If you have a pokemon (So it's the 0x828 flag?) Then another message comes up before he leaves the map (Movements: Left, Down, Down, Right.) If your in the way you move up one. You can now leave that map and as soon as you enter it's connection you move to point A on the image below. A guy appears at point B and walks to point C. A trainer battle initiates. If you win. The guy leaves the way he came. The original guy comes up to you and gives you a message. Another guy walks up to him, gives him a message. The original guy turns to you and gives you a message and fianlly they all walk away.

If anyway can help me (let alone read it all lol) I would be VERY appreicative.

Spoiler:

ROM Hacking was getting frustrating for me. I've now stopped productions and writing the game from scratch in HTML 5.

That means it will be playable in the browser, and across multiple devices such as the iPod touch.
                                      Old October 18th, 2011 (3:54 PM). Edited October 18th, 2011 by Rainbow.
                                      • Platinum Tier
                                      • GTGet-Together Event Management
                                      • PokéCommunity Daily
                                      • Discord Moderoid
                                      • Developer

Nature: Quirky
                                      OK, here's my first question here ever.
                                      Recently I decided to go for another try at scripting. However, my XSE is going weird as usual. It had never occurred to me to post my problems here. But I really need help.

So, I opened the mini-FSF in Advance-Map. I found a free offset (EA1D69EA), added a new sprite, and applied the script to him. I clicked open script and...
                                      Code:
                                      '-----------------------
                                      #org 0x21D69E
                                      comparevars2 0x2252 0x2222
                                      hidesprite2 0x2222 0x0 0x44
                                      callasm2 0x25522322
                                      comparevars2 0x22 0x4222
                                      comparevars2 0x2222 0x2222
                                      comparevars2 0x2200 0x2222
                                      nop
                                      comparevars2 0x2222 0x2200
                                      waitmovement2 0x22 0x22 0x22
                                      waitmovement2 0x2222 0x22 0x42
                                      comparevars2 0x2200 0x4222
                                      getplayerpos 0x2222 0x2222
                                      nop
                                      callasm2 0x42222222
                                      comparevars2 0x2222 0x5200
                                      comparevars2 0x22 0x0
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      removeitem 0x0 0x3300
                                      nop
                                      goto 0x52330000
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      comparevars2 0x5201 0x0
                                      comparevars2 0x52 0xF100
                                      comparevartofarbyte 0xC0 0xFFF3EDF3
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      nop
                                      applymovement2 0x2224 0x22233400 0x0 0x0
                                      playsong2 0x2222
                                      nop
                                      removeitem 0x4222 0x0
                                      applymovement2 0x2445 0x22222400 0x2 0x0
                                      callasm2 0x25002222
                                      I deleted this all and typed in:
                                      Code:
                                      #dynamic 0xEA1D69EA
                                       #org @start 
                                      lock
                                       faceplayer 
                                      message @1 0x6 
                                      release 
                                      end 

#org @1 
                                      = Hello.
                                      However, when I compiled the script and closed it, I then opened it again and it had gone back to that nonsense that it was at the start.

...So...yeah.
                                      Old October 18th, 2011 (6:00 PM).

Could you show us the hex data located at and around the script? XSE has a hex viewer that you can use to screenshot it. My guess is that there is data already in that location that is not a script.

As for your recompile attempt not replacing the garbled data, this is because you used the "dynamic" directive. This tells XSE to look for free space at or after the specified offset, and to compile only to free space. So your script is somewhere after the garbled data. If you wish to compile a script to a known offset, you must use offsets instead of @-prefixed name labels (e.x. "#org 0x800000").
                                        Old October 19th, 2011 (1:01 AM).
                                        • Gold Tier

Does anyone have a list of sounds in FR? (NOT music, sounds)
                                        Old October 19th, 2011 (1:29 AM).
                                        • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
                                        Does anyone have a list of sounds in FR? (NOT music, sounds)
                                        Spoiler:
                                        0x0 - Blank Noise (Stops BGM, not other S.E.)
                                        0x1 - Use Item
                                        0x2 - Log onto PC
                                        0x3 - Turn off PC
                                        0x4 - Turn on PC
                                        0x5 - Click Noise
                                        0x6 - Open Menu
                                        0x7 - Wall Bump
                                        0x8 - Door Open
                                        0x9 - Exit Room
                                        0xA - Jump
                                        0xB - Bike Bell
                                        0xC - Loud Crash (Like dropping of a heavy object)
                                        0xD - Loud Crash (Higher pitch, and with echo)
                                        0xE - Loud Crash (3 in rapid sucession, with long echo)
                                        0xF - Low Pitch Pokeball Open
                                        0x10 - Pokeball Close
                                        0x11 - Flee S.E.
                                        0x12 - PokeCenter Door Open
                                        0x13 - Strange Noise (Like Water at the beginning, then like electricity)
                                        0x14 - Low Pitch crash
                                        0x15 - Super high pitch beep
                                        0x16 - Error / False sound
                                        0x17 - PokeCenter Pokeball Load up (Pokeballs being placed onto the heal machine.)
                                        0x18 - PokeCasino Reel Stop
                                        0x19 - Insert Coin into Machine
                                        0x1A - Buzz (False/fail at Casino)
                                        0x1B - EXP gauge
                                        0x1C - Hop (Like on an Acro Bike)
                                        0x1D - Lock / Break small rock?
                                        0x1E - Unlock
                                        0x1F - Strange Sound (Like a dor being locked, but different...)
                                        0x20 - Strange Sound (A singular version of the previous sound)
                                        0x21 - Crash sound (With echo)
                                        0x22 - Singular Metal attack Sound (Like when using steel wing, but singular)
                                        0x23 - Ice Break
                                        0x24 - Ice Crack
                                        0x25 - Falling
                                        0x26 - Strange Sound (Super Low Pitch Ice Break?)
                                        0x27 - Warp Away
                                        0x28 - Warp Return
                                        0x29 - Electricity?
                                        0x2A - Turn Winch (Like in Winona's Gym)
                                        0x2B - Truck Driving (Loop)
                                        0x2C - Truck Stoping
                                        0x2D - Truck Brake
                                        0x2E - Truck Open
                                        0x2F - Airplane Turbines
                                        0x30 - Save
                                        0x31 - Pokeball Bounce (Like in a trade)
                                        0x32 - Pokeball Bounce (Quieter)
                                        0x33 - Pokeball Bounce (Even Quieter)
                                        0x34 - Pokeball Bounce (Even Quieter Still)
                                        0x35 - Pokeball Open (Like in a trade)
                                        0x36 - Throw Pokeball
                                        0x37 - Musical Decoration Pad (Low C)
                                        0x38 - Musical Decoration Pad (D)
                                        0x39 - Musical Decoration Pad (E)
                                        0x3A - Musical Decoration Pad (F#)
                                        0x3B - Musical Decoration Pad (G)
                                        0x3C - Musical Decoration Pad (A)
                                        0x3D - Musical Decoration Pad (B)
                                        0x3E - Musical Decoration Pad (High C)
                                        0x3F - Mud Ball Smash
                                        0x40 - Wodden Board
                                        0x41 - Get Money
                                        0x42 - P.A. (Like when an elevator is done, or end of Safari Zone)
                                        0x43 - Water Baloon Pop (Low)
                                        0x44 - Water Baloon Pop (Med)
                                        0x45 - Water Baloon Pop (High)
                                        0x46 - Wodden Smash
                                        0x47 - Wooden Break
                                        0x48 - Poison Afliction
                                        0x49 - Conveyor Belt
                                        0x4A - Conveyor Belt 2 (Loop)
                                        0x4B - Conveyor Belt 2 (end)
                                        0x4C - Loud Noise (Like a low conveyor belt 2) (Loop)
                                        0x4D - Loud Noise (End)
                                        0x4E - Light noise (Like a High conveyor belt 2) (Loop)
                                        0x4F - Light Noise (End)
                                        0x50 - Strange Noise (Like sonething being absorbed into a dark void. Sound goes from high to low)
                                        0x51 - Strange Noise (Like an extension of hte previous sound. Sound goes from Low to Super Low)
                                        0x52 - Buzz (Like a Circular Saw)
                                        0x53 - Low Health Alert (Loop) (Can Not Be Turned Off Without Map Refresh)
                                        0x54 - Level Up Ding
                                        0x55 - Low Grumbling (Like a Diesel Engine) (Loop)
                                        0x56 - Low Grumbling (End)
                                        0x57 - Swipe Sound (Loop)
                                        0x58 - Sell Item
                                        0x59 - Low Ding (Like a really low "Low C" note)
                                        0x5A - High Pitch Swipe
                                        0x5B - High Pitch Swipe (Reverse)
                                        0x5C - Smack
                                        0x5D - Small Noise (Like a person kicking dirt)
                                        0x5E - VS Seeker?
                                        0x5F - Light Jingle
                                        0x60 - Explosion
                                        0x61 - Explosion (After Effect / Cont)
                                        0x62 - STRONG Wind (Or Crowd Screaming? My PC to slow to tell...)
                                        0x63 - Low Slamming sound (Like someone setting down a heavy box.)
                                        0x64 - Red / Blue Orb
                                        0x65 - Computer Chatter (One High Pitch Blip)
                                        0x66 - Computer Chatter (2 Blips, pattern: MedHi-High)
                                        0x67 - Computer Chatter (High Pitch PC on?)
                                        0x68 - Computer Chatter (High Pitch PC off?)
                                        0x69 - Computer Chatter (PC Scanning)
                                        0x6A - Glass Breaking?
                                        0x6B - Light Shuffle sound (Like feet sliding across the floor)
                                        0x6C - High Pitch Quiet Blip
                                        0x6D - Small Sound (Like a twig snaping)
                                        0x6E - Strange Sound (Like low pitch Ice Shimmering, or Use of Flute)
                                        0x6F - Loud Bang (Like a gun shot, but different)
                                        0x70 - Lout Buzz
                                        0x71 - Metal Sheen (Like on steel wing, but a little longer)
                                        0x72 - Curse Attack
                                        0x73 - Baton Pass Attack (Like a swipeing / falling sound)
                                        0x74 - Low Crash
                                        0x75 - Bubble Attack (Launch)
                                        0x76 - Substitute attack?
                                        0x77 - Watyer Gun Attack (Launch)
                                        0x78 - Rain Dance Attack
                                        0x79 - Slash Attack
                                        0x7A - Gust Attack?
                                        0x7B - Very Strange Sound (Like a downward Spiral?)
                                        0x7C - Rock Smash Attack? (In Battle or not? I Can't tell)
                                        0x7D - Powerful Wind (Loop)
                                        0x7E - Powerful Wind (End)
                                        0x7F - Pound Attack?
                                        0x80 - Throwing Sound (Like Bait in the Safari Zone)
                                        0x81 - Deep Slashing noise
                                        0x82 - Ice Ball Attack
                                        0x83 - Loud Swipe?
                                        0x84 - Deep Bang (Like someone hit something hard with a big log...)
                                        0x85 - Beam Attack Charge Sound. (Like Solar Beam's Charging sound)
                                        0x86 - Deep Bang (Similar to 0x84)
                                        0x87 - Bubbling Noise
                                        0x88 - Throwing noise (Slightly Higher Pitch)
                                        0x89 - VERY DEEP Throwing sound
                                        0x8A - Deep Explosion like sound
                                        0x8B - Deep Wave-like sound
                                        0x8C - Strange Sound (A Smack Noise, tehn a Short Deep Explosion-ish sound)
                                        0x8D - Deep Bubbling
                                        0x8E - Deep Crash (Like a super deep opening pokeball)
                                        0x8F - Deep Fire
                                        0x90 - Deep Smack
                                        0x91 - Low Whirling
                                        0x92 - High Pitch Powerful Wind (Loop)
                                        0x93 - High Pitch Powerful Wind (End)
                                        0x94 - High Pitch Shuffling
                                        0x95 - Loud Noise (No Explaination)
                                        0x96 - Wing Flapping (Singular)
                                        0x97 - Wing Flapping (Decending Octaves, High To Low)
                                        0x98 - Kicking Sand?
                                        0x99 - High Pitch Whips Sound
                                        0x9A - Strange Sound (No Explaination)
                                        0x9B - Whirling Upwards (Short....)
                                        0x9C - Super Strong Wind Burst
                                        0x9D - MEGA ULTRA Strong wind burst. (I think....)
                                        0x9E - MEGA ULTRA Strong wind burst. (Pitch Goes up, then down, more like actual wind...)
                                        0x9F - Small Noise (Like a twig breaking)
                                        0xA0 - Splash Attack Flopping sound (Singular)
                                        0xA1 - Sandpaper-ish?
                                        0xA2 - Small Noise (No Explaination)
                                        0xA3 - Stretching noise?
                                        0xA4 - Speeding up fan? (Pitch raises, that is all)
                                        0xA5 - Sing Attack
                                        0xA6 - Perish Song Attack
                                        0xA7 - Ice? (Souns like when a pokemon gets frozen...)
                                        0xA8 - Noise (No Explaination)
                                        0xA9 - Little Sound (No explaination...)
                                        0xAA - Loud Sound (No Explaination)
                                        0xAB - Explosion-ish Sound
                                        0xAC - Recover Attack
                                        0xAD - Absorb Smack (The sound before the absorbtion)
                                        0xAE - Metal Sound?
                                        0xAF - Aurora Beam (Small)
                                        0xB0 - Aurora Beam (Main)
                                        0xB1 - Confusion
                                        0xB2 - Drum?
                                        0xB3 - Amnesia "?" Appear
                                        0xB4 - Egg Crack?
                                        0xB5 - Amnesia (Deeper ? Sound)
                                        0xB6 - Loud Hover Sound (Decending)
                                        0xB7 - Loud Hover Sound (Acending)
                                        0xB8 - Strange Sound (Sounds like a speed up, then an upward whirling noise)
                                        0xB9 - Smack (With Echo)
                                        0xBA - Wooshing noise
                                        0xBB - Frustration "Angry" Symbols
                                        0xBC - Small Metalic "Bling" sound
                                        0xBD - Whisping noise
                                        0xBE - Rest Attack
                                        0xBF - Shattering Ice
                                        0xC0 - Deep Watery noise
                                        0xC1 - Strange Noise (No Explaination)
                                        0xC2 - Solar Beam (Launch)
                                        0xC3 - Sunny Day Attack
                                        0xC4 - Strange Noise (Sounds like a small absorption, but not from any absorb attacks...)
                                        0xC5 - Strange Noise (Previous sound, in reverse)
                                        0xC6 - Small Noise (No Explaination)
                                        0xC7 - Swift Attack (Singular - higher pitch)
                                        0xC8 - Swift Attack (Singular - Longer)
                                        0xC9 - Swift Attack (Singular - Lower Pitch)
                                        0xCA - Odor Sleuth Attack
                                        0xCB - Small Noise (Like a twig Snapping... again)
                                        0xCC - Strange noise (Like... Ding, Dong... Ding, Dong....)
                                        0xCD - Strange noise (Frustration "Angry" Symbols... highrt pitch)
                                        0xCE - Noise (Decending Sound)
                                        0xCF - Loud Crash (Very Deep)

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                                        Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                                        Closed Thread

Quick Reply