Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #651    
Old September 17th, 2007 (5:38 AM).
1337DannyX's Avatar
1337DannyX 1337DannyX is offline
Java scripter/coder
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Pikafan*~ View Post
    I've seen this hack for the past few days. I can't wait for it to come out as a beta!
    dude you just gotta wait we been waiting for months..
    __________________



    Relevant Advertising!

      #652    
    Old September 17th, 2007 (6:04 AM).
    mackoo's Avatar
    mackoo mackoo is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2007
      Location: Poland
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 209
      I've stopped believing, that it will someday has beta - I've been waiting since it started, I think, they will never release it...
        #653    
      Old September 17th, 2007 (8:02 AM).
      Erimgard's Avatar
      Erimgard Erimgard is offline
      Rocket's Revenge
         
        Join Date: Mar 2007
        Location: Cerulean Cave
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 1,092
        well, I suppose I can't change your mind, but, we are closer than ever before. EarthsVisitor has gotten a lot done lately and things are looking good
        __________________
        Proud supporter of Second Gen Hacking




        Temple of Theorizing: A great online community to discuss the mysteries of the Zelda series
          #654    
        Old September 17th, 2007 (2:25 PM).
        1337DannyX's Avatar
        1337DannyX 1337DannyX is offline
        Java scripter/coder
           
          Join Date: Jul 2007
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 44
          i still have hope the beta will come out and better beta's will come after
          __________________


            #655    
          Old September 17th, 2007 (3:13 PM).
          Zowayix's Avatar
          Zowayix Zowayix is offline
          hi
             
            Join Date: Jan 2007
            Location: ???
            Gender:
            Posts: 311
            Is it just me, or am I feeling like this:
            Each day, you feel like you should release the beta, but then you feel like you want to add some extra stuff and then you should release it, but then you want to add some more, etc. etc....
            __________________
            Writing a haiku
            with seventeen syllables
            is really diffi--
              #656    
            Old September 17th, 2007 (3:17 PM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,507
            neat. so the beta is coming out soon.
            may I ask the length of the Beta..?
            I can't wait!
            __________________


            FC: 0061-1111-6462
            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              #657    
            Old September 17th, 2007 (3:25 PM).
            EarthsVisitor EarthsVisitor is offline
            Jolly Good
               
              Join Date: May 2006
              Location: New Jersey
              Gender:
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 385
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
              Is it just me, or am I feeling like this:
              Each day, you feel like you should release the beta, but then you feel like you want to add some extra stuff and then you should release it, but then you want to add some more, etc. etc....

              Yes, that's how I feel.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by destined
              neat. so the beta is coming out soon.
              may I ask the length of the Beta..?
              I can't wait!
              I will give no release date.
              According to one of the Beta Testers, it will be close to 2 hours long, if you do everything.
              __________________

                #658    
              Old September 17th, 2007 (3:27 PM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,507
              wah!!! 2 hours!?! awesome! Then I am even more excited to play this hack!
              Good luck... (and oh.., I kinda don't like to be called 'destined'.., 'jagold' will do, or DJG...)

              Eheheh...
              __________________


              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                #659    
              Old September 17th, 2007 (5:27 PM).
              Apple Inc.'s Avatar
              Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is offline
              This Changes Everything. Again
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2007
                Location:
                Age: 23
                Posts: 732
                hope B1 of this and B5 of SG are out before October. Anctious to play them
                __________________

                  #660    
                Old September 17th, 2007 (6:02 PM).
                Kim Do-yeon's Avatar
                Kim Do-yeon Kim Do-yeon is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2006
                Location: Berkshire, England, UK
                Age: 30
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Hardy
                Posts: 594
                Cool it's good to know theres a beta coming out soon!
                __________________
                  #661    
                Old September 17th, 2007 (9:15 PM).
                BrainDamage's Avatar
                BrainDamage BrainDamage is offline
                Vinyl Jockey
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2007
                  Location: Texas, USA
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 431
                  Keep up the good work EV. it doesnt matter how long the first beta is. the point is that you hadthe creativity and initiative to start this whole thing. I've said this a couple times before, but everyone BE PATIENT. at least half the posts per page in this recently are "i CANT wait for the beta to come out" etc and everyone asking about when its coming out and losing patience. A hack isnt something that you can put all together in a week as you all know, and the process is completely dynamic. every minute EV is working on it, he may think of new ideas to incorporate in the hack, so the 1st beta is never something thats release can be planned. So please people, try not to completely fill this thread up with "OMG I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT IM SO EXCITED" Putting one of the banners in your sig is enough to say you support the hack. Not only are you motivating EV to work on the hack and make EV feel good about it all, but you're also putting a lot of pressure on him to get things done as quick as possible, when he needs to take his time and think everything out to the fullest extent.
                  __________________


                    #662    
                  Old September 17th, 2007 (11:41 PM).
                  TheKingofKings's Avatar
                  TheKingofKings TheKingofKings is offline
                  LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2007
                    Location: Australia
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 133
                    OMG, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS HACK, I'M SO FRIGGEN EXCITED....Just kidding. The hack looks great, your really lucky that his actually realeasing a BETA. Gamefreak dont realease BETA's do they?
                    __________________

                    The True KingofKings

                    TKOK's PokePet

                    Typhlosion the level 73 Typhlosion!


                    I SUPPORT...




                      #663    
                    Old September 18th, 2007 (2:46 AM).
                    shadowrider's Avatar
                    shadowrider shadowrider is offline
                    PokeRom Hacker
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2007
                      Location: Sydney, Australia
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 35
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Naos View Post
                      Keep up the good work EV. it doesnt matter how long the first beta is. the point is that you hadthe creativity and initiative to start this whole thing. I've said this a couple times before, but everyone BE PATIENT. at least half the posts per page in this recently are "i CANT wait for the beta to come out" etc and everyone asking about when its coming out and losing patience. A hack isnt something that you can put all together in a week as you all know, and the process is completely dynamic. every minute EV is working on it, he may think of new ideas to incorporate in the hack, so the 1st beta is never something thats release can be planned. So please people, try not to completely fill this thread up with "OMG I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT IM SO EXCITED" Putting one of the banners in your sig is enough to say you support the hack. Not only are you motivating EV to work on the hack and make EV feel good about it all, but you're also putting a lot of pressure on him to get things done as quick as possible, when he needs to take his time and think everything out to the fullest extent.
                      I think everyone knows that we shouldn't fill the thread up with "I CAN"T WAIT!", but everyone is just getting excited and can't wait to play it because it is such an original idea and we have been waiting for ages.
                      __________________
                      21672487

                      Evovle Me!
                        #664    
                      Old September 19th, 2007 (1:47 PM).
                      1337DannyX's Avatar
                      1337DannyX 1337DannyX is offline
                      Java scripter/coder
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 44
                        thread kinda died any new updates on rocket revenge?
                        __________________


                          #665    
                        Old September 19th, 2007 (2:17 PM).
                        Bishopk's Avatar
                        Bishopk Bishopk is offline
                        meow :)
                           
                          Join Date: May 2007
                          Location: CO
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Hardy
                          Posts: 654
                          Oh dear, nobody posted in a whole day! Gasp!
                          They'll post when they have updates, I wouldn't ask.
                          __________________
                          {IVCALC Lite 1.31}
                          {IVCALC 3.0}
                          ˙ʎʇıןɐǝɹ oʇ ǝʌɐןs ɐ ǝɯoɔǝq ʇ,uop
                          (Preferred) Pearl: 3651-8559-8001
                          Platinum: 1290-6232-5116
                          PBR: 0688-3287-1225
                            #666    
                          Old September 19th, 2007 (2:26 PM).
                          EarthsVisitor EarthsVisitor is offline
                          Jolly Good
                             
                            Join Date: May 2006
                            Location: New Jersey
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 385
                            I'm sick.
                            I also have a buttload of homework.

                            Haven't worked on the hack in 3 days.
                            We'll see what happens.
                            __________________

                              #667    
                            Old September 19th, 2007 (2:28 PM).
                            destinedjagold's Avatar
                            destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                            Oh Hai Thar~
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: Philippines
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 8,507
                            wow... well.., get well soon!

                            Making loads of homework while your sick gives ya headaches......

                            As I said, get well soon and hoping for the best!
                            __________________


                            FC: 0061-1111-6462
                            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                              #668    
                            Old September 19th, 2007 (4:51 PM).
                            Zowayix's Avatar
                            Zowayix Zowayix is offline
                            hi
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2007
                              Location: ???
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 311
                              Please EarthsVisitor do NOT quit on the hack.

                              *stares at computer drinking strong coffee for 8 hours*
                              __________________
                              Writing a haiku
                              with seventeen syllables
                              is really diffi--
                                #669    
                              Old September 19th, 2007 (6:11 PM).
                              BrainDamage's Avatar
                              BrainDamage BrainDamage is offline
                              Vinyl Jockey
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Texas, USA
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 431
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
                                Please EarthsVisitor do NOT quit on the hack.

                                *stares at computer drinking strong coffee for 8 hours*
                                was that comment REALLY necessary? Hes done so much work already, so i doubt hes gonna quit. this will just be another delay. no problem

                                Anyway, get well soon EV. I know the feeling. i was sick a week and a half ago for 3 days in a row, when i came back, i had a mountain of homework and makeup work to do. just hang in there
                                __________________


                                  #670    
                                Old September 19th, 2007 (8:56 PM).
                                1337DannyX's Avatar
                                1337DannyX 1337DannyX is offline
                                Java scripter/coder
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2007
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 44
                                  nah he just sick and got alot of homework i guess he got evil teachers lol hope you get better ev =P
                                  __________________


                                    #671    
                                  Old September 20th, 2007 (4:13 PM).
                                  garra911's Avatar
                                  garra911 garra911 is offline
                                  Me
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                                    Gender:
                                    Posts: 74
                                    what are the starters gonna be, like zubat or koffing or some of those other crappy rocket pokemon?? giv em somthin good
                                      #672    
                                    Old September 20th, 2007 (4:32 PM).
                                    ~*Pikafan*~'s Avatar
                                    ~*Pikafan*~ ~*Pikafan*~ is offline
                                    Man I gotta stop leaving!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2007
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 202
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by 1337DannyX View Post
                                      dude you just gotta wait we been waiting for months..
                                      That wasn't a rushing thing, it just means that I will be wondering when it will come out. I can be patient if I want to.

                                      And man, that must really Suck EarthsVisitor. Hope you feel better
                                      __________________
                                      I have returned ONC AGAIN!

                                      Guitar Hero and Rock Band Rock. 'Nuff Said

                                      I have a bunch of Friend Codes for Wii. These games I have Friend Codes for:

                                      Guitar Hero World Tour (GHWT)
                                      Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)
                                      Guitar Hero 3 (GH3)
                                      Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)
                                      Rock Band 2, once I get it (RB2)

                                      RAWR. I NEED SHTUFF FOR MAH SIGNATURE. RAWR.
                                        #673    
                                      Old September 20th, 2007 (6:04 PM).
                                      1337DannyX's Avatar
                                      1337DannyX 1337DannyX is offline
                                      Java scripter/coder
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 44
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by ~*Pikafan*~ View Post
                                        That wasn't a rushing thing, it just means that I will be wondering when it will come out. I can be patient if I want to.
                                        ok you said u be patient if you "want to" mean u rushing it just wait man play some other pokemon hacks while waiting.
                                        __________________


                                          #674    
                                        Old September 20th, 2007 (8:52 PM).
                                        EarthsVisitor EarthsVisitor is offline
                                        Jolly Good
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2006
                                          Location: New Jersey
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 385
                                          A glitch infested, and incomplete Beta was released to Beta Testers tonight.

                                          On Saturday and Sunday, I will take all these glitches and the rest of the incompletion head-on.
                                          I might finish it this weekend, I probably won't.

                                          Wait and see.
                                          __________________

                                            #675    
                                          Old September 20th, 2007 (8:58 PM).
                                          aaronburnsyou aaronburnsyou is offline
                                          Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2007
                                            Location: Planet Hawaii (not really)
                                            Nature: Lax
                                            Posts: 263
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by EarthsVisitor View Post
                                            A glitch infested, and incomplete Beta was released to Beta Testers tonight.

                                            On Saturday and Sunday, I will take all these glitches and the rest of the incompletion head-on.
                                            I might finish it this weekend, I probably won't.

                                            Wait and see.
                                            An army of glitches? You can take it! I believe in you EarthsVisitor, you can make this happen!!!
                                            Closed Thread
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:02 PM.