• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calm Mind TM

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • Does anyone have a spare Calm Mind TM they'd be willing to part with, I can't be bothered saving up for one in the Battle Tower. o.O
    I'll trade a Leafeon or a Glaceon for one, or just say what you want and we'll see.

Years
  • I can give you Calm Mind for free if you can give me answers on why you ignore my pm's, ignore my Wii emails and blocked me on Msn? Plus you can remove Pokemon_master2006 from your friend list because thats me. Oh and PM me when you read this.

*Sorry about this, other people but I needed to get something to him that he would actully read -_-*

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Uurrr...well, for one I don't have a computer any more, so unless I had a magical wand of doom I can't go on MSN, and I don't recall any PMs. o.O But if I did ignore any PMs I apologize.
    Oh, and by the way your PM inbox is full.

Back