• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need to view a 'drifloon'

Years
Hey, if anyone has a drifloon, I'd like to trade it just to see it, then I'd trade back (unless you want one of my pokemon, tell me what one you want and i'll see if i have it). It's the last one i need to fill my pokedex, and i don't really want to wait for friday if i can help it.

Also, I'd like to trade my kadabra and trade him back, so i can get his upgraded alakazam form. (Also this is less important than getting the pokedex entry for the drifloon.

-Thanks

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
Years
Hey lets trade my scyther for your kadabra then we trade back ok?
got time now?

Athena

Untitled.
Years
I can trade you the drifloon and the kadabra if you want. You just need to see it right? It's no problem. :] Plus you probably want to evolve that thing. x] Then we can just trade back, no harm done.

Years
Whoa thanks for the fast replies guys! Okay, so Demon, first I'll trade my kadabra with you right now, then trade back.

After we're done i'll contact you, Athena, for the drifloon.

Just a second, I have to get my friend code, then i'll be ready to trade.

Years
Hey Athena, I guess I'll trade with you first, Demon isn't replying yet. My friend code is 3608 7542 6501. I'll add you now and be waiting in the trading room.

Athena

Untitled.
Years
okiedokie I am in the room now :]

Aaah the killar connection erroars. xD; It's okay after a few times it usually works.

Years
ya jeez, is the wifi usually this wonky?

Oh, and thank you very much for the Drifloon viewing Athena! I really appreciate it. If you ever want to battle or anything, I'm not really able to play pokemon or be on wifi much (busy, busy schedule), but I'd be willing to do something when I am.

Also, Demon, I'll still trade your scyther back and forth if you want, just PM me or reply to this thread.

Athena

Untitled.
Years
It's wonky with certain people I find, and sorry I'm so slow I get distracted by the forums. XDD; While I wait for it to trade. Anyway! Hope that was good for you x] *toddles off*

Athena

Untitled.
Years
No problemo. x] People help me out here so it's the least I can do. I understand busy schedules... Uni has taught me xDD! Anyway hopefully I'll see you around.

Back