• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriting Tutorial (Instant Messenger as lessons)

Do you want to become a pro Spriter?

• Yeah, but I don't want to get into it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hate it and it looks horrible.

• I don't like it but I don't hate it as well!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
Years
Welcome everybody,
As some of you know I am giving tutorials for people who want to know how to sprite. I am going to show you some of my work in this thread for what I can do.
Recolours:

(This is a recolour of the original which no-one has seen yet)
Animation:

Hybrids:

Eggs:

Fusions / Splices:

Devamps:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
heh, well it's very thoughtful of you to be offering help and guidance on such a personal level, but this section's purpose is for the showcase of pixel related works. This means that people are free to post their sprites and the like and receive comments and criticisms in return.

Moreover, there are a number of tutorials and guides available in this thread - feel free to contribute to it if you so desire. This would probably be the best way for you to help as many people as possible.

So yeah, as long as the focus of this thread is kept upon your sprites, then it'll remain open.

Also, your devamp is wrong - it has 7 colours too many.

EDIT: Closed upon request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back