• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Gligar, Scyther, and Absol

shortiexv

Yea I'm new here but I joined because I am looking for these 3 pokemon and haven't seen them in Pearl (I can't get Scyther without Fire Red and I don't think I can get Gligar without Emerald) so I cannot look for them in the GTS. I am not too worried about getting an Absol it will just take me a while and I would rather trade.

I will not trade any legendary pokemon and am willing to look for and catch any pokemon only available in Pearl (if I don't already have it) I may even trade certain items.

Please make offers, I don't care what gender or nature they have or even what level they are because I will be breeding them myself.

Again I am looking for...

Scyther (or Scizor, I can get an egg)

Gligar (or Glisor, again I can breed it)

Absol

shortiexv

I don't have one but I could try to get an egg and hatch it

wait NM... I can try to catch one but it will take me a little while if thats okay?

shortiexv

yea... i feel dumb... i thought about that question about 2 seconds after i posted it lol...

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
How about I give them to you for free. Absol and Gligar will have to be hatched though, I can give you the eggs.

shortiexv

I will look for the snorunt for you be happy to... it will take a little while, and I would love to trade for both an Absol and a Gligar with you fearow23

shortiexv

umm, not that I can think of lol... I am looking for snorunt right now. And fearow I suppose we will need to eventually swap friend codes if you would like to do it through PM or IM let me know

shortiexv

Got a Snorunt! Its female if you want it we can do that or I can breed it to get a lvl 1 female, its up to you

shortiexv

Okay, I'll start breeding... it will take a little while

shortiexv

What do you mean add a master ball to your scyther?

Also I am still looking for a Gligar and an Absol to anyone out there read my first post!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
i can attach the master ball to the scyther just for you taking the time out to make a female snorunt

shortiexv

yea, I actually just hatched 3 males in a row... -_-

*sigh* MORE EGGS!!!

BTW I still need an Absol and a Gligar!! Please and thank you?

shortiexv

here is my friend code

Brian
2449 1117 7968

is yours the number on that card in your sig?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
yay!!!!!*throws a party* lolz....yea its my actual friend code =)) i'll waitin the wifi room ok?? would you prefer scyther or scizor with a master ball because i have a scizor!!!

Back