• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'clan' Organization thread

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    This thread is pretty much going to try organizing everything As far as the clan is concerned.

Testing battle: These are the rules for this. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES unless richard changes them for himself.

There will be NO UBER POKEMON used. If you do not know what an uber pokemon is. I will list them for you

Ubers - Pokemon that are too powerful in a competitive setting, and are thus banned under most conditions.

Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys (All forms)
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias
    Latios
    Lugia
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Wobbuffet

These pokemon are NOT to be used in our battles. If they are then you will be kicked from the clan. unless agreed on BY ME to use my uber team along with yours.

There will be NO hack stat pokemon used in our battles. This is already known that if i find it. You will be removed from the clan AND you will be reported to the website.

These battles will follow standard rules, Sleep clause and double team clause. If you dont know what they are. Read my sticky on competitive rules.

That is it if you are ready to battle. Lets go

Leaders of the clan:

Nightofshadow(head honcho)
    Punishment
    Richard Steel
    Fiore

Second in command:
    Born 2 B evil
    R.A.M
    BigBigMan93
    Nameless111
    Pipluper

*I will make a full composite list of all members*

Rules of this particular thread:
    *Do not spam it with nonsense
    *If you are interested in being a member. Either post in this thread, Or PM me or PM Richard steel.
    *Test results will be posted in THIS thread.
    *This is anot a pokemon battle thread for non clan members, If you want to challenge a clan member challenge them via PM or make your own thread and allow them to respond.

Alright, Tournament information is finally here. I havent decided on a date yet. But Its coming very soon. here are the rules.

*There will be NO ubers allowed
    *Legendaries are allowed as long as they arent uber
    *No pokemon will have hacked abilities or stats. If they DO you will be removed from the clan with out warning. This is a 0% tollerance rule.
    *Each battle will be 6-6, level 100
    *Sleep clause and double team clause WILL be in effect.

These are the rules for the tournament. It WILL begin Next weekend on saturday. I haven't come up with a time yet however. When i do, I will post. Thank you for your patience.

The winner of the tournament will get a team created by me personally of pokemon and natures of their choosing. I will personally breed these pokemon myself for these people AND i will give them the moveset of their choosing. I cant promise shiny though.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Why the bloody hell would you make a second thread for a nameless "organization?"

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Does that really matter to you? What was the first thing i said in my thread? No spamming nonsense. You had no business here. Adios

Ichida

Years
    This entire THREAD is spam. Your clean thread is RIGHT UNDER this one. I've seen very few more redundant things in my lifetime.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Stay out of stuff that has nothing to do with you. Damn. I asked for that thread to be deleted so i could make a clean thread. Please remove your posts from my thread as they are causing spam. thank you

Ichida

Years
    Why would you need a clean thread? Evidence of failure needs to be wiped from the slate? Either way, one that has more pages means it's popular. Why wouldn't you want that kind of look, instead of another empty thread like all the other n00bs post?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Oh lord.... this is getting rediculous. I realize i failed... its all over the place. I dont need a reminder apperently your clan doesnt look to be going so well either. This is the last time i will ask. Stay out of this thread. Thank you

Ichida

Years
    The ridiculous thing is this second thread, seriously. Why would you call our clan "not so well?" We've barely gotten started. Don't take your frustrations on your own shortcomings out on the undeserving just because I enjoy being a picky critic to those who deserve to be spoofed. :P

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    The ridiculous thing is this second thread, seriously. Why would you call our clan "not so well?" We've barely gotten started. Don't take your frustrations on your own shortcomings out on the undeserving just because I enjoy being a picky critic to those who deserve to be spoofed. :P

im not frustrated with anything regarding my shortcomings, I am more frustrated with your arrogance and ignorace. You cant seem to follow a simple request from a thread you have nothing to do with. Your ignorance is blinding, Are you sure your 19? You dont act like it.

Ichida

Years
    I have no reason to lie about my age. And I'm posting here to emphasize the fact that I have nothing to do with it, and am proud of that fact. I merely criticize its superfluous existence. I'm not ignorant; I know I'm annoying you, I just don't care at the moment. :P

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Well you ARE annoying me, And you ARE getting on my nerves. Mission accomplished. Now leave.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright, I'm speaking in third person right now, as not being a member of either clan, but this is getting effing ridiculous...

dude, Ichida, you are the biggest, back-stabbing hypocrite I've seen so far here, the way you talk about other clans with such disrespect, and have absolutly no decentcy from what I've seen, to anyone here outside of your own little clan, because regaurdless of how long both of you have been at it, I hardly see Night posting to spam up your thread nearly as much as I see members of your clan posting here. I was about to join DS, because a friend there had asked me to join with him, but seeing all that you had said, and rejecting me without any legitimate reason is absolutly disguisting. I'm donw with clans at this point after seeing how they've turned people areound into hating others for seemingly no reason. I said this when the idea first came out, that it would turn from friendly battle, into an all-out "War" (Pokemon war, lol xD), and I'm just reinforcing what I had said earlier now.

Seriously, you do enough of talking about people behind their back to then post whatever you wanted to say in their thread, just to make them look bad. If you guys have something against each other, just take it to PM, because this has gotten out-of-hand.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I have no reason to lie about my age. And I'm posting here to emphasize the fact that I have nothing to do with it, and am proud of that fact. I merely criticize its superfluous existence. I'm not ignorant; I know I'm annoying you, I just don't care at the moment. :P

Oh, that's right; "Dageki Saigei" is so great because you're the leader. Isn't it a bit too well-thought out for an internet group of people who battle mythical creatures on little game consoles? I mean come on, these ain't political parties here, and that's what you're making it out to be.

Superfluous existence?

I think you're superflucking annoying.

(PS, by Aya's request, I shall delete this in time, but since Ichida is a grammar Nazi, I'm gonna be a last-word freak. Cheerio!)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Oookay. I have no clue what this clan junk is all about, but guys, CUT IT OUT. Ichida, please mind your own business and don't talk when it's not needed. I know you're one of my Gym Trainers, and I accepted you thinking you were someone who could respect others. Please don't make me think otherwise! You guys keep arguing, and I'll start handing out warnings.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I hate arguing, even when I'm not in it. This isn't what clans are about, right? If you think something is pointless, why make multiple post? And Nightofshadow, don't argue with someone so arrogant. Just report them. I read somewhere, "never argue with an idiot-it'll be hard to tell the difference".

But on lighter news, what if I wanna battle a clan member-besides you or Richard- without sleep clause? Must I ask permission?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Thanks Nighty.

I just wanna say that if I find anything spammish, inflammory, or even the slightest bit annoying from anyone outside this clan, like I saw in other threads, I'll report you in a heartbeat, without second thought.

Nighty, what would you suggest I do in order for me to find and Oddish with an HP Fire?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Oh wow, HP fire? Man Good luck with that lol. Hmmm I honestly dont know. Thats really a tough one. Ill tell you what, Ill try doing some research on it and give you a hand with it more tomorrow. I have a few things i gotta do now and then i have to get to sleep. Long day tomorrow

Back