• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a cloner.

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Need them to clone 2 copies of these pokemon. You can clone a copy for yourself of each pokemon as your payment. :)
    The pokemon needing to be cloned..
    Entei
    Blastoise
    Blaziken
    Alakazam
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Zapdos
    Latios
    Moltres
    Latias
    Espeon
    Articuno
    Absol
    Pikachu
    Suicune
    Umbreon
    ~~~~~~
    You get as many copies as you desire for 2 clones of these for me. These aren't ANY pokemon, they are 10ANIV and 10 ANNIV respectively.
    if you don't want copies of these, then pick a shiny from my trade topic.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I will only let you clone these if I TRUST you and if you HAVE a cloning shop where as you clone for people and you didn't scan them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Well you can go to my fellow cloner Paranoia. We have a trade shop and a cloning shop. One of our famous cloner, probably she has even clone for you is Reena, but due to that she is on vacation now we have our other partner cloner Paranoia. So just pm him and you will have your pokes clone.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah, I sent you a PM shadow, be sure to read it.

Back