• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Stargazer Colosseum Masters: No Perfect Points?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
Years
I found out when beating the 1st set that even if none of your Pogeys faint, you still don't earn Perfect Points (continues). Is this true?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
I found out when beating the 1st set that even if none of your Pogeys faint, you still don't earn Perfect Points (continues). Is this true?

Ignoring the spam made by darkneos, yea, the Stargazer Colosseum doesn't count any total victories for Perfect Points to be used to get another try. Each set is only 4 battles, but difficult ones, so the Perfect Points aren't used in these to give it more challenge.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Huh, what? Pogeys? Is that some sort of twisted colloquial? <.<;;

Anyways, yeah, it sucks that they made the Masters Battle opponents so challenging but don't allow Perfect Points. It's making these challenges extremely painful.

Back