• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Aggron Moveset- Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdon

Awesome Guy
    Years
    I have an Aggron in Emerald, this is his current MoveSet.

-----------
    Earthquake
    -----------
    Rock Tomb
    -----------
    Iron Tail
    -----------
    Double Edge
    -----------

Any suggestions?

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    This really isn't the right place to put this, it should go in one of the stickys at the top of the page, but whatever.

I'm too lazy to copy and paste it all over to here, but just go to this page: https://www.serebii.net/potw/306.shtml

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Seeing as there's no physical/special split in 3rd Gen, try this:
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake/Rock Tomb/Double Edge/Iron Tail/Flamethrower
    Brick Break

This gives you BoltBeam, + your preferences.Flamethrower gives you coverage over, uhh....Aggron,other steels (T-Bolt does more to Skarmory), and Ice-types, with more accuracy than Iron Tail-for the E4
    Earthquake is brilliant, however Hoenn doesn't help it, with flying gym leaders, levitaters galore in E4, etc.
    Double Edge is super-powerful Rock Head abuse.
    Rock Tomb does good on Flyers-good for Drake, however you already have Ice Beam
    Brick Break covers Dark,Normal.And is a screen-breaker obvs

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I disagree with all of those special attacks on an Aggron. His special attack is terrible. I think what you have is okay, but I wish there was something else I could tell you. But this does belong in the team help thread, so I'm gonna have to close this.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back