• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
    • Seen today
    If I'm understanding that well – that gaming made it easier to make friends in general – then agree. There's a bunch of people I've been close with that I'd never approached if not for a game we both play.

Assuming that nothing exists after death, does life hold any objective value? Eventually, this rock we live on will cease to exist :p

Days
    Yes; life holds the value. If we are still alive then we should need to keep moving and doing until getting perished. Many people just can't live long, and even many die as soon as they are born or near to that, but that's not the case for us, hence we should try to make it meaningful. The Rock on which we live may cease to exist, but hoping to cease ourselves due to that may not sound appealing to me. Is there any point for you to play the games despite knowing that those games are not perennial ? Is there any point for you to go for vacation despite knowing that you have back to your home at last ? Why should we start doing anything if the task is bound to get finished ?

Personally, I don't believe in yours idea, and have different views regarding many things as well. As said famously; "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." Hence abiding by it is what I seek.

Life has no objective values, except keep moving until our fuel runs out. Either our boat sails through the sea, or the sea sails down the boat. Even after that we are not drowned until we stop moving ourselves. It is well said in our culture that we are considered as living dead if we cease to do the work and stop moving with the belief that death is inevitable.

Underwater and wildlife exploration is better than sightseeing the buildings and architectures in the cities.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes; life holds the value. If we are still alive then we should need to keep moving and doing until getting perished. Many people just can't live long, and even many die as soon as they are born or near to that, but that's not the case for us, hence we should try to make it meaningful. The Rock on which we live may cease to exist, but hoping to cease ourselves due to that may not sound appealing to me. Is there any point for you to play the games despite knowing that those games are not perennial ? Is there any point for you to go for vacation despite knowing that you have back to your home at last ? Why should we start doing anything if the task is bound to get finished ?

Personally, I don't believe in yours idea, and have different views regarding many things as well. As said famously; "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." Hence abiding by it is what I seek.

Life has no objective values, except keep moving until our fuel runs out. Either our boat sails through the sea, or the sea sails down the boat. Even after that we are not drowned until we stop moving ourselves. It is well said in our culture that we are considered as living dead if we cease to do the work and stop moving with the belief that death is inevitable.
    Technically, we could simply do nothing and die. The universe would be no different because of our actions. We simply don't because life instinctively moves forward, no reason needed. At least, that's what I think. (Also it's boring doing nothing :p)

Underwater and wildlife exploration is better than sightseeing the buildings and architectures in the cities.
    Tbf, I don't particularly care for either but the former at least sounds more interesting. So agree :D

Nobody should be criticised or shamed for the fictional content they consumed. It ain't real and is a real brain drain when I see arguments about it :p

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. The lack of that is one of the major reasons why the world is so full of shit. Everyone's too busy serving themselves.

Complexity should be avoided/abstracted as much as possible. It's just headache

Years
    • Seen today
    Ironically that serves as a complex question. Complexity can be good under the correct circumstance, and sometimes it's nice thinking outside of traditional black and white.

The Count is the best muppet.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Nope, pepe the king prawn is

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

You prefer cold weather over hot.

Years
    Spoiler:

Nintendo should make more games set in the Super Mario universe where you get to play as one of the princesses.

Back