• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    Be able to choose a starter from a wide amount of choices, in various types, and, depending of their type(s) (ideally fitting its species precisely), said starter having a personality, many story-driven interactions with you and other NPCs (and dialogues one way or another), as well as a long and deep sidequest to complete, and even moments when we get to control them directly.

How would you have the Pokémon be able to really communicate with humans in a future game ?

Days
    • Seen today
    Yes, always. I just had one last night which I got lost in my old city. Something I don't know was attacking me and I need to find my location, but I don't where was I.

If the region in GEN 10 is going to based on a country/location in real world as previous GEN did, which place(s) would you like for it based on?

Years
    Me ? Yes, I did it recently, for an evening party!
    Spoiler:

If you wore a mask, what would you want it to look like ?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

When a certain card I wanted in Love Live SIFAS (Fes Ayumu 1) came out I managed to pull something like 22 different 10-pulls and didn't get her. Thankfully I didn't reach pity but that was a lot of fear right there.
    Okay, if I have to give a serious answer, I've nearly drowned two different times in my life. But that's arguably less of a desperate situation.

Is there a video game sound effect you're nostalgic for?

Days
    • Seen today
    'This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were a baby. …Erm, what is his name again?'
    - from Professor Oak
    I think I should say something serious, but this one was too memorable. :coolrim:

Other than pokemon, have you got any anime/comic/video game that you love a lot?

Back