• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Codebreaker cheats Visualboyadvance

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2008
    I have a visualboyadvance and i want to use codebreaker codes so bad but i can't. I have no idea how to use the codes nor do any of the codes i have used previosuly work properly. Can someone help me?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    friendtotheend44 said:
    I have a visualboyadvance and i want to use codebreaker codes so bad but i can't. I have no idea how to use the codes nor do any of the codes i have used previosuly work properly. Can someone help me?

Codebreaker codes aren't too hard to use, in the VBA go Cheats > Cheat List and click the Codebreaker button.

I am going to use an example from the Sonic Battle(GBA) enable code I found.

Enable Code(must be one) <- how it appears when found, copy the numbers and letters.
    00004CFC 000A
    100201A2 0007

Paste into the VBA, after pressing the Codebreaker button in the part that says Code:
    00004CFC 000A <- should look like this in the bottom text box
    100201A2 0007

Now remove all gaps.
    00004CFC000A <- No gaps in the code, make sure to check.
    100201A20007

Now play the game with the code, also under Description just write something that will make you remember what the code is. For example for the code above I would either put Enable Code or Master Code. Just follow this guide for any of the codebreaker codes.

Hopefully this has helped.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    CGMSCCC has alot of cheat lists for many different games that can be used with the codebreaker.

Back