• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Ew not this place again."

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Mt. Coronet. It requires many HM's to pass through, the upper parts have sad music, you have to fight Team Galactic there, and you can't fly from the Spear Pillar. You have to go back to the outer parts to use it.
    I was thinking "idunno hmm is there anywhere" and then you reminded me of the Mt. Coronet struggles lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    HG/SS Mount Silver. It was bad enough in G/S/C, but then they added Rock Climb to the list of required HMs to navigate it just because "hey, new HM introduced this gen!"

X/Y Route 13: Battling in Sandstorm + wind hindering movement + having Pokemon chase you down + Repel has no effect? No thanks.

X/Y Parfum Palace. Nice looking facility, absolutely pointless and time-wasting sidequest involving characters nobody gives a damn about, and who with one exception never show up again.

Most Victory Roads: Wouldn't be as bad if not for the mandatory HM usage. aEspecially the ones where the redundant HMs like Waterfall, Rock Smash, and Rock Climb are involved. And maybe put in a Nurse NPC or something midway through so you can heal your Pokemon? Can you grant us that much in the future? Please?

R/S/E Water routes, but ESPECIALLY the ones with the one way currents. I hope whatever game designer planned that monstrosity is in some other line of work now.

D/P/Pt: Mount Coronet. I don't have the level of hate for it that some of y'all have, but it's still an exercise in tedium and too many HMs.

D/P/Pt snow routes to Snowpoint City. Walking speed slows to a crawl and oh yeah, permanent Hail every battle.

Years
    I'd say most of the caves.. Mt. Coronet, Rock Tunnel, Wayward Cave, etc. Really tedious to navigate.

The snow routes and mud areas in the Safari Zone in DPPt are also just cruel.

Back