• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    thanks! :woop::love:

any other suggestion ideas for buttermilk's expressions, by any chance? :3

None that are coming to mind at the moment, sadly...

edit at 9:55 pm: can mice play with plushie toys, i wonder? i want buttermilk's sister, summer & her to have toys to play with :>
    also... how old do you think buttermilk & summer are? :hattremhuh:

I would imagine that as long as the plushie was small enough for a mouse to hold, there's no reason to say they couldn't play with them.
    I thought they looked kinda young, especially when you look at how big their mother is compared to them.

i drew this today :love:
    View attachment 160224

i really, really like how it came out! :love::love::love:

i think it would be great for a bookmark :love::woop::coolrim::mareepwave::love::love:

Spoiler: untext version - cloud, buttermilk's best friend, since birth *aka her first childhood friend*, cotton, tori & leaf

You even wrote it in the Disney style! It really fits the whole look! You did a great job on it! ^^

Years
    None that are coming to mind at the moment, sadly...
    ok, no problem :>
    when some come to mind, then :woop:
    I would imagine that as long as the plushie was small enough for a mouse to hold, there's no reason to say they couldn't play with them.
    great :D
    I thought they looked kinda young, especially when you look at how big their mother is compared to them.
    soo.... what, 8 years or 9 or 10-ish years old for buttermilk & .... about 7 or 8 years old for summer, maybe? :hattremhuh:
    You even wrote it in the Disney style! It really fits the whole look! You did a great job on it! ^^
    i used a generater for the text :woop: https://www.font-generator.com/ the name of the font is ''waltograph'' : D..... there's even a pokemon fonts 😲https://www.font-generator.com/pokemon/

& yeah, i thought so too :3 i really think it'd look great as a bookmark :D

thanks! :love:

i love how her friends came out :3 especially cloud :love: i honestly had trouble with one of her ears when drawing her like that... but i managed it :love:

edit at 2:37 pm: what should the title of the comic be called, i wonder? ... hmmm..... :hattremhuh:

Last edited:
    Back