• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Giovanni Origins [FULL RELEASE - PLAY JOHTO NOW!]

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Brother Man, Dale this game is freaking epic just to start off with this... I finally was able to get it working after having played through the first part without the Johto part of the game Now I'm able to go through the whole game again after fixing Joiplay, I'm on your discord and you know me as Dead_Jester, keep it up buddy I'm going to play through the whole thing again this game rocks 💯💯💯

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Can you hint me how to evolve Sneasel?
    Origins game guide states I need NightHoldItem,RAZORCLAW, there is no night in the game and Razor Claw should be held as an item by JANGMOO but that can't be encountered?

Great game so far, really enjoying it! I love the exp curve, I don't feel overwhelmed while it is still challenging! Keep up the great work!
    I've asked Dale this exact thing too a few days ago as I think there isn't a way in the current game to evolve Sneasel. He recognized the problem and will probably patch it in the future I think.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Just one simple request. Please continue with HOENN if possible. I know the storyline with Giovanni ends in Johto but this is simply amazing.
    Looking forward to more awesome work from you!! 😍🤩

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Hey, I encountered a bug, outside silph co after just getting pokemon and fighting giovanni, nothing happens when he says he wants to battle.. it freezes.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I also saw somebody asking about continuation into Johto, and just like them I know that Giovanni ends with Johto but that doesn't mean that you can't make an offshoot to our character taking over as head of Team Rocket in a different region and making them stronger *wink*

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ladies and Gentlemen, v2.0.8 is here!

Bug fixes:
    - Gligar and Sneasel evolutions fixed.
    - Additional Razor Fangs and Razor Claws added to the game, see the game docs!
    - Staryu encounters added throughout Kanto water when Surfing.

New content:
    - Aerodactyl added as a gift Pokémon in Johto.

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins v2.0.8 - DOWNLOAD

As always, thanks for playing!

Back