• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    I beat Oak. Can't wait when the game comes out (hopefully) in July, and I can finally show that old lady on Four Island the Pokemon I need Waterfall to get.

Years
    Hey is there any possibility to do a female protagonist option in a future update?
    Difficult, should be done back and front sprites, mini, surf, bike etc... for each of the five ranks. Probably edit a lot of history staff, maybe do a male rival instead of Andra... For the moment i'm 100% focus on the main story and english translation, with that two things, i'm done yet 🤣.
    The Obtainable list says that you can find Arrokuda in the Hidden Zone (Seven Island) by Surfing, but all I found were Surskit, Dewpider, and Ducklett. Is it a mistake, or is it only a crazy low chance?
    Spoiler: Arrokuda
    Forgot it, I take note for the next version.
    When will the johto dlc come for english version?
    Maybe summer, there is no date yet.

Help guys my game freeze when i get promotion to excutive how to fix it
    I have saved game file and patched it to real file
    Same for me i cant fix it
    If you have the last version, should appear a text option, to skip the next scene so you can continue the game. If you don't have, you can wait for a minute, and maybe the freeze stops, or you can update to the last version, deleting the old .gba file and placing the new .gba in the same folder (with your old .sav)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Oh yeah. This might be answered later on in the story, but there was one part of the lore of this game that was kind of odd.
    Spoiler: Odd Lore

I know I'm overthinking this, but that's what came to mind when I noticed it.

Days
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Anyone knows where to get TM 30 Shadow Ball?

I don't have a special ghost type move for my hisusian zoroark and can't find it anywhere, since the celadon game corner doesn't let you get TMs from them as a rocket..

Days
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Anyone knows where to get TM 30 Shadow Ball?

I don't have a special ghost type move for my hisusian zoroark and can't find it anywhere, since the celadon game corner doesn't let you get TMs from them as a rocket..
    Its during the late game lavender mission, (trying to avoid spoilers). I remember wanting it myself because I wanted ghost coverage on my umbreon.

Days
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I just wanta say I am so stoked that you translated this. Thank you for all your hard work. I have played Rocket Edition thru at least 10 times and have looked and looked for another good Team Rocket game and this one was always recommended but it was in Spanish and I always hated I couldn't play it. I'm downloading and patching now so can start playing it immediately. I'm already looking forward to your next translations for Johto and beyond. Thank you again for all your hard work on this game and the translation. I'm ready for this epic adventure you've created and to see what this game holds in store.

Days
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    First off, thank you so much for translating this! I just recently got into ROM hacks and this is by far the most fun and in depth one! So, thanks!
    My question is about Heracross. Without spoiling much, I know Andra and Blue have one. Where can we catch one? It was my favorite Gen 2 Pokemon back in the day.

Back