• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] where do people download the actual moemon sprites? not patches, the sprites themselves

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    I've only been able to find moemon patches, and since i want to use a rom hack, either Pokemon Emerald Final or Sigma Emerald, these moemon patches don't work as they require a clean rom. So I will have to use a sprite editor on the patched rom, which is fine and I'm willing to do, except I can't actually find the the sprites themselves to download anywhere??
    I have found this page:
    https://thatswhatyouget.github.io/tpp-progress/pokedex.html?run=Moemon&justmon&g=3
    which shows all the sprites but for some reason every time I try to download the images it shows a missingno and not the actual image being displayed.
    So if anyone could point me to where I can actually download the sprites on this page i would really appreciate it, or i suppose, if anyone happens to have a working moemon patch for Pokemon Emerald Final or Sigma Emerald, that would solve the problem right away.

*Edit* ok so turns out there is a moemon patch for emerald final, so that solves my immediate issue, but it would still be good to know where people get these sprites for future projects

Last edited:
    Back