• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite starter pokemon

Favorite Starter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
I'm still sticking with the originals! All four of them are the coolest, and could wh00p those n00bs! j/k, but still, I cannot wait to use them in fR/lG.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
My favorite starter is Totodile. He was my favorite Pokemon for awhile too before I found out about Latios. I really like blue Pokemon. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This should be in games. ^_^; Um, Treecko I guess. Coolest in the anim? and Sceptile is the best grass Pok?mon IMO

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I like Torchic the best .Why? Because it becomes a martial arts champion!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Chikorita

Reasons:
a) it's cute

b) the only non-boring Pokemon in the boring Jhoto seasons... it's the only Pokemon that actually has a personality that's worth watching

c) it's sweet

d) not all that bad in game too... it's only 'a bit' weaker than Venusaur/Sceptile/Eggy/Celebi/Cradily/Jumpluff

e) it's SO CUTE!

Bolt

Huge Evanescence fan
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2004
Mudkip, 'cause it is a water type pokemon!
*And the cuttest one!

Back